main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is the name of this musical cue/track? *Official Thread*

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by General Kenobi , Jun 5, 2005.

1. ster

ster Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2005
    Thanks, General Kenobi.

2. Master_Yoder

Master_Yoder Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    Are you sure?? The Part I was looking for wasn't there.

3. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Hmmm, I don't have my AOTC dvd handy. I'm pretty sure it's an edit from the ROTJ soundtrack. Perhaps "The Fleet Enters Hyperspace"? "Sail Barge Assault (Alternate)"??

4. Master_Yoder

Jun 16, 2005
    oh well At least it sounds cute :)

In fact I here the part I want in the Across the stars music video

It's after the Part obi wan says "They are using a Bounty hunter name Jango Fett to create a clone Army" and ends after bail organa Says "We must stop them before their ready";)

5. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    I'm wondering if anybody knew where the bit with the chorus at the end of the 3rd Fanstatic Four trailer is from ?

6. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    ^^^ I do too, they're using it in a lot of trailers.

I wouldn't mind knowing the choral cue in the Island teaser trailer.

7. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
  8. PrinceXizor

Jul 4, 2001
    Nice link, thanks.

Just a shame they don't put a description next to the tracknames... Kind of a hassle to find the one you're looking for. Especially when there's many cues used in a single trailer... (Like Fantastic Four [face_mischief] )

EDIT : I'll try and look it up later from this site, but if anyone has the answer directly, I'd be very willing to hear it. :)

9. PrinceXizor

Jul 4, 2001
    For those interested, it seems it's Dethroned by X-Ray Dog. It was used in the King Kong trailer as well.

10. bnxian

bnxian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2005
    Posting a Question:

I was wondering if there is a special two CD set out for Episode 2 and Episode 3??
    I am referring to something along the lines of the special editions they have for #4-6 where it starts with the Fox fanfare and ends with the credits--- I was successful in finding such a version for Episode 1; but haven't turned up anything for 2 or 3. Is there such a thing out? Or does anyone know if any plans are in the works to compile the whole music database for those movies? :confused:

11. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
  12. bnxian

bnxian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2005

13. DStormVideo

DStormVideo Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2005
    Here's a tricky one for you, a version of The Force theme is played when Obi-Wan leaves his Republic assault ship to head for Utapau. Is this obtainable?

14. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
    There's a game trailer that contains most of it. (Battlefront 2 Geonosis, I think?)

You will obviously be able to hear it on the dvd Nov. 1.

Do not ask for illegal versions of copyrighted files, however.

15. DStormVideo

DStormVideo Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2005
    I know, I was the one that posted it in the Fan Audio section, but it's not the real thing - it must be available somewhere, LucasArts managed to get their hands on it.

16. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    This isn't SW related but I was wondering if anyone has or knows how to find the track that is played during the LOTR: ROTK Video Game Trailer and partially in the Two Towers movie trailer. Any help would be appreciated. :)

17. General Kenobi

Dec 31, 1998
  18. Cerrabore

Cerrabore Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    That's the best you're going to get for now. Be happy, the clip is like 80% SFX-free.

19. AfterBurner

AfterBurner Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2005
    Tim, I know you posted ages ago and I apologise if I'm too late with this (don't flame too much), but I have recently learnt May the Force be with You for piano; as far as I am aware, it isn't actually in the soundtrack specifically as a seperate piece, but just a sort of a recurring theme. It's otherwise known as The Force Theme (identical to it, or at least the first part is I know), if that helps you at all. I really like that one, a very emotional piece of music when it's played properly...

20. Xile

Xile Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2005
    In Ep. II during the arena battle I can distinctly remember hearing little snippets from "Anakin defeats Sebulba" However I cannot hear these in "Love pledge and the arena" from the Ep II soundtrack. Is this on a different cue? Or is this not even included in the soundtrack?

21. Cerrabore

Cerrabore Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Since "Anakin Defeats Sebulba" was tracked from the Episode I score, it wasn't included on the original soundtrack album of Attack of the Clones.

22. Xile

Xile Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2005
    Oh I see the logic there! Too bad I sold my Ep. I OST after I got the Ep. I UE because Anakin defeats Sebulba is a vastly different cue on that album, so I don't have any record of the original trak. But thanks for clearing that up Cerrabore.

23. Master_Yoder

Jun 16, 2005
    Does anyone know that song played during the Harry Potter Goblet of Fire International trailer?
    I tried Soundtrack.net but they just had the teaser trailer.

24. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    I think it was music from the movie, or music made specifically for the trailer.

25. mithrandir2087

mithrandir2087 Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    I don't know if this belongs here, since most everyone's asking Star Wars oriented questions, but I'll try.

In Batman Begins, when Bruce goes down into the cave and all the bats fly around him while he's holding up a lantern, what's the track playing? Thank you for any help you can give.