main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Spokantina Quote Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    "Don't worry. That part only falls off in atmo." - Dave as the transport salesman who sold the gang The "Mystery" Mynock

"Your data pad is smoking." - Dave (GM)
    "Get the death stick guy - have him interpret the fumes!" - Chris (Droid)

"Ouch... ouch..." Mando takes off helment, "OUCHHHHHHHHHH!" - Mason

"Furniture has been cobbled together from several different sources." - Dave (GM)
    "Mom!" - Chris pointing to a piece of furniture (Droid)

"...applies to a different erotic weapon..." - Sean (reading aloud from the source book)
    "Looks like a lightsaber, sounds like a lightsaber, but it ain't no lightsaber." - Alfredo

"This is a male Twi'lek?... Sick ... Use him as a meat shield!" - Steph (Zabrak)

"You're a chick right?" - Sean
    "As far as you know I'm a dude." - Bevan

"How do you write that one down? Chris goes into a standing seizure..." - Alfredo trying to describe Chris' droid celebration dance (you had to be there).

"Wait. You're talking about having a smell feature on your lightsaber?" - Mason in response to Alfredo talking about burned human flesh

2. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    If I recal right, I got one for my character's introduction to a gun-weilding thug: "Greetings. I am BB-2000. I am fluent in over 6 million forms of whoop-ass."

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "Don't growl at me." - Bevan

"I speak Bachi. *smack* Bachi one. *smack* Bachi two. *smack* Bachi three." - Chris

"Anyone who's a good shot, not Nat." - Bevan before getting smacked by Nat.

"They put cement blocks underneath the wheels and then stole the cement blocks." - Chris describing the Jawas stealing our ship.

"Have you ever done it on a dune?" - GM

"So what do you guys do for a living?" - Nat to guys in armor.
    "Chicks." - Chris

"I used to be property. I know the value of a dollar." -Droid (Chris)

"Greetings. I am BB-2000, but you can call me oh please, not in the face!" - Droid (Chris)

"Good thinking. Those death sticks didn't completely fry your brain." - Shakka (Nat) to Vaya (Bevan)

4. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    A brief summary of tonight's events:

We had five members, Me(Alfredo), Nat, Bevan, Nathan, and Chris.
    We took on a very high paying job that entailed us retrieving a certain shape-shifter. Simple, right?

Our target turned out to be basicly as powerful, and more dangerous, than our whole group. Too bad we faced him with less than half. A critical mistake that became really obvious really fast.

After my character got shot up a bit, he managed to knock our target down. After that, he spent the rest of the encounter basicly stubbing the guy's toe with a blaster... and getting shot a bit more.

Nathan, against the advice of the rest of the group, went toe-to-toe with our extremely deadly foe while he was still down and held him in place, almost completely negating his tactical advantages over us.

Nat then put many pretty holes in the guy. In fact, she scored the actual kill.

Chris and Bevan (at another location) killed a couple of flunkies and stole us another ship that had to be parted out.

Too bad none of it was worth Exprience, but we scored many Credits.

My character is going to be a mess for a while.....

5. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    [Disclaimer - Nat is sick and may not have heard everything accurately. Please feel free to correct me.]

"Make your roll to save from drama. You got a natural one Padmé. You're dead." - Dave explaining why Padmé died of heart break. [She was out of force points to fix her die roll].

"Do not open until Life Day." - Mason in response to the idea of putting the ship into a cardboard box.

"I have shape charges. The thing is I have to put them in a place he can't reach - so he can't throw it back at me." - Alfredo

"If ever we cross paths? I'm just going to step in behind the nearest open door." Alfredo to Nat after she mentioned she had the big gun.

"What are you doing with your package?" - Mason to Chris

"I pity the Romulans." - Chris (think Mr. T)

"He kind of looks at you and then addresses the whole group." - GM to Bevan

"****"- Vaya at the top of his lungs so that Nasman could find him

6. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "Throwing a grenade to the captain? oh wait? Was I not supposed to pull the pin?" - Alfredo

"What happens at a Twi'lek stripper bar? Do they put clothes on?" - Chris

"When the cannibal is the good cop? you know you have a problem." - Chris to Sean about his interrogation tactics.

7. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    Dave to himself after last nights session - "One day, long from now, I'm going to look back on all this and laugh...or cry. I'm pretty sure it'll be the crying."

8. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    No talent.

9. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    No no,
    "What talent?"

That's right.

10. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
  11. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    Sorry this took me a while...

From the RPG meeting on April 2nd:

?You?re so topically relevant, Chris!? ? Bevan regarding Chris? comments about how imperial presence at Ryloth is similar to ?fixing Baghdad?.

?What are you going to do? Sneeze on it?? ? Dave when asked if we could use our contagion as a weapon.

?If you?re sentient, I?m going to start shooting? ? Mason
    ?If you?re not sentient, we're going to start bleeding!? ? Chris

?Can we loot??
    ?You want to loot??
    ?I?ve become accustomed to the group?s mannerisms.? ? Chris and Mason.

?Does this have Windows Vista?? ?Alfredo asks about the research computer and Dave almost rolls a d20 to answer.

?You find a bunch of old Mythbusters episodes.?
    ?Are all Twi?lek dancers hot? Our testing says yes? Dave and Chris.

12. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "I've got at attractive T3 on board." - Skara [Dave]
    [insert happy whistle] - R2-S8 [Bevan]

"I've got a whole pot of cuddlefish in my quarters." - Skara [Dave]

"Why is the droid giggling again?" - Skara [Dave]

"No one is trying to take over my ship or kill me." - Dave

"Yet." - Nat and Bevan in unision

*You know you all can add quotes too :p I don't always catch them all as sometimes I don't hear them and sometimes I am laughing too hard and forget to write them down:p

13. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "You were speaking basic because you are basic." - Socket to Skara

"Were you a house-elf in another life?" Nat to Socket who keeps beating himself on the head.

"He wants some oil." Dae to Skara
    "Bow-chicka-bow-wow." - Chris

"Did you bring a firewall?" - Mason

"You got yourself a date? No problem!" - Nathan in response to Skara asking mommy to get him and his girlfriend to a concert.

14. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    "Hold me, I'll protect you."

15. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "Bad cop and psycho monkey." - Dave

"I'm just gonna sit on a dryer and chill." - Nat
    "Do you want a quarter?" - Dave

"How does a junk droid act casual?" - Bevan
    "He sits in the corner and rusts." - Dave

"Oh jeez. Do we have to wait until Dave comes out of the closet?" - Bevan

"They are just juicy little chunks of experience?" - Dave in regards to fleshies not in his employ - correction: all fleshies

16. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    "I'm pulling off my belt." -Dave.

17. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "Ooo! Vaccuum cleaner! Run!" - Dave's Bantha'S response to droids

"This creature was born using sexual reproduction, it's icky and I want nothing to do with it." - Chris

*insert wookiee growling here* - Mason singing about the Wookiee-ling that met his demise fighting for his freedom last week

"This is my actual face." - Naru
    "I'm sorry." - Fuzzy

18. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Unlocked and bumped.

And don't call me shirley.

19. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    I'll just keep calling you My-Ana :p

"Oh. You've got you some Gorn." GM [Chris] to Set [Nathan]

"A Gorn can get down." - Mason in reference to a space rave.
    "But can he get back up?" - Nat

"Mutiny." - Neyru [Chris]
    "Great. See ya later." *click* - Walker [Bevan]

"I don't want to be known as you're probe." - Sallock [Joe] to Walker [Bevan]

"What are you doing?" - GM [Chris]
    "Playing 3D chess." - Evok [Nora] and Tallara [Nat] in response to mission duties with Walker in charge.

"Wait? You are running a simulation within a simulation?" - Mason to Bevan

"I wanted to blow ourselves up, but nooooooo!" - Bevan

"I'm gonna play with this later, OK?" - Chris

"Thank you for walking with Gorn." - Joe

20. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    I have to share this one because it's just too awesome not to.

Last night (our Sunday group is now playing on Wednesdays) I ran a one shot fantasy adventure. The characters in the group were a self-proclaimed pirate, a suspected witch, and the 8th street prostitute. They were waiting for their individual trials to come up when the town was attacked by orcs and they had to flee to the nearest city to warn them. (Craig was the pirate, Dave the witch, and Sean the prostitute.)

On the way out of the city, they looted a sewing shop and a bakery for weapons and supplies, and escaped the carnage to the vast countryside. They came across a ferry crossing, and only a couple bodies of the large family that lived there. They decided to cross the river on the ferry, and the following happened:

GM (me): Sean, you see an arm shoot up from underneath the boat and grab for Craig's foot.

Sean: I stab it with my spear.

GM: It is pinned to the deck through the hand now.

Dave: Is it human?

GM: It does look human, and despite the spear wound, it's still trying to grab at things.

Dave: OKay, I reach over the side of the boat, and grab the person by the shoulder to try and lift them up.

GM: Sure, you reach under, grab the shoulder, and haul up the ferryman's wife. Her eyes are milky white, and she seems interested in biting you. Fortunately she's not at a good angle.

Craig: Oh great, first orcs, now zombies.

GM: Initiatives. Craig goes first. Craig?

Craig: I'm going to continue pulling the ferry across, and let the women deal with the zombie.

GM: OKay, Dave, you're next.

Dave: OKay, I reach into my pocket, pull out some cake, and cast Beguiling Gift on the ferryman's wife.

GM: ...what does that do?

Dave: It gets a will save, if it fails, it drops what its holding and eats the cake next round.

GM: ...I hate you Dave. The zombie fails the save, grabs the cake and lets go of the boat. It floats down stream munching happily at the cake. Good job Dave, you've killed my zombie with cake...I think that merits some type of reward or achievement badge!

21. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Upping to keep unlocked. :)

22. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Was it at least brain shaped cake?

Thanks Yvette!

23. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    [​IMG]

This was from a session earlier this summer. One of the mugs brought out for coffee and tea was an adorable owl that stares at people while coffee is being drunk. It has a nice perching place on the sofa to watch us all as we game. So many jokes were made about bird watching and stalker owls. I don't remember the exact comment that was said, but Mason's response was "Owlways" and the immediate image that popped into my head was Snape, as an owl, talking about his love for Lily.

24. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    Bevan: "They need to be debriefed."

25. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    With how much I have been teased about "the door incident" in the last week, I had to laugh at ^ this ^ one again.

Some Amber quotes:

"Do you know anything?" - Son of Galf
    "Very litte." - Ayden

"I'm groping your spike." - Kareena

"Congratulations. You survived being stuck in a lightning jar." -Nat
    "Was it a Mason jar." - Mason

Also:

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Pantless Moleman,
    Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Pantless Moleman,

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Panic, a Snake

Snake! A Snake, Unicorn, Snake!

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Panic, a Snake

Snake! A Snake, Unicorn, Snake! ...