main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC We just lost our next baby

Discussion in 'Community' started by Valyn, Sep 5, 2012.

1. GenAntilles

GenAntilles Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 24, 2007
    No parent should ever outlive their child. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. @};-

TheGuardianofArlon likes this.
  2. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    So sorry to hear of your loss, Valyn. @};- It will get better with time. [:D] And for the &*%$#@ at the hospital, there are no words. :rolleyes:

3. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    Am very sorry for your loss and the difficulties you're still facing. I'm nowhere near the point of children but I can't even imagine what you and your partner must be going through. I'll keep your family in my thoughts.

4. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    Ugh. Just.....UGH.

I'm so sorry V.

5. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    My condolences Valyn.

The world won't seem fair at the moment, such as your example of the smoker you work with, but you will need to be there for your partner (and she for you) and daughter.

Stay strong mate.

6. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    Valyn, I am so sorry to hear that. What's worse, I think, is that it wasn't a usual miscarriage. My heart breaks for you, your fiancee and daughter. I will definitely keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

7. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    i guess this is why people don't tell friends and family etc until after the first trimester. must be difficult for everyone.

sorry to hear about your loss, Valyn.

8. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    never heard that expression before in relation to an unborn baby. or is it just me?

9. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    As a person who wants many kids, this too would be a nightmare for me. I am so sorry man.

10. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    For a pregnant woman and a couple trying to have a baby, once you've had that first ultrasound or listened to the heartbeat, then you have a child, in your mind at least.

11. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    He or she was a life with a beating heart just last week...

Anyway, the DNC was this morning and it went over smoothly. Now it's time to heal and return to work to try and afford all those bills.

Thanks again everyone for your support. Sometimes when I'm really sad about all this, I go to this thread and your sympathy has been truly appreciated.

12. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    Would you like some sort of contributionous help?

13. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    I appreciate the consideration, but I think we're going to try to plow through this. It just would have been so much more...human if these bill collectors had shown some sort of sympathy.

14. DarthCane

DarthCane Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Somehow I doubt sympathy was in their corporate training seminars. Take care of your family's grief before dealing with those jerks.