main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Werdla Orar

Mariel seemed rather shocked. "What...how did...why? Why a bond with...him?"

Gaan shrugged and shook her head. "I don't remember how it started, Padawan. I'm skilled in telepathy... not that I needed to tell you that. Anyway, I took to taunting him mentally whenever he was near, and he did likewise. Then that duel near the Med Center... You remember, when I let Furio go? Something happened there. I think that's when the bond really started. He's not as evil as everyone thinks...." She buried her head in her hands. Mariel had seen the devastation the Sith Lord had wreaked on Coruscant. The girl would just think she was insane as well. "I don't know what I can explain, Padawan, really. I can't make everyone happy.... So who do I choose? Furio calls to me to join him, to prove what I can do and be, and I know that I have actually gained his respect, and could gain his approval, as well. Just as I am, just by doing what I know how to do."

Gaan rose, and started pacing. "My partner, on the other hand, is where I know I should stand, as a Jedi. But nothing I do is right by him, and he cannot admire me for the strengths I have from what I've learned to embrace and endure. I have to learn to be someone else... and not only do I feel totally incapable of it, but I have no desire to change. What I do have hasn't come to me easily, and I refuse to relinquish it. Furio calls to me to embrace it further than I have done, and release my anger and pain on others, which I don't want to do. My partner calls on me to turn away from the power I have gained from it, and learn another path... The one that he follows. I can't!" She turned back to her Padawan with tears in her eyes. "Mariel, I just want to die! I can't make anyone happy, and the only thing I have ever been able to do is please others. Why does it have to change? Why can't people just be content?!" Fists clenched, she moved closer to the girl, looking down at her without a word for long moments, face contorting as she sought the control she'd long practiced.

Finally, anger past, she sank down on the bed beside her Padawan. "Can't someone just take me out of this?" Her head dropped to her chest. Master, please come back and torture me again, she whispered desperately, tone so low it could have been a mere thought.

TAG: Mariel, Rid

2. echo_girl_94

echo_girl_94 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Werdla Orar

"I don't remember how it started, Padawan. I'm skilled in telepathy... not that I needed to tell you that. Anyway, I took to taunting him mentally whenever he was near, and he did likewise. Then that duel near the Med Center... You remember, when I let Furio go? Something happened there. I think that's when the bond really started. He's not as evil as everyone thinks...." Knight Be'orar buried her face in her hands. "I don't know what I can explain, Padawan, really. I can't make everyone happy.... So who do I choose? Furio calls to me to join him, to prove what I can do and be, and I know that I have actually gained his respect, and could gain his approval, as well. Just as I am, just by doing what I know how to do."

The words hit Mariel like a brick. Just by doing what I know how to do. I've been offered that, once...I just didn't know what they meant.

Her Master started pacing. "My partner, on the other hand, is where I know I should stand, as a Jedi. But nothing I do is right by him, and he cannot admire me for the strengths I have from what I've learned to embrace and endure. I have to learn to be someone else... and not only do I feel totally incapable of it, but I have no desire to change. What I do have hasn't come to me easily, and I refuse to relinquish it. Furio calls to me to embrace it further than I have done, and release my anger and pain on others, which I don't want to do. My partner calls on me to turn away from the power I have gained from it, and learn another path... The one that he follows. I can't! Mariel, I just want to die! I can't make anyone happy, and the only thing I have ever been able to do is please others. Why does it have to change? Why can't people just be content?!" She had tears in her eyes, and didn't speak for a long moment, before sinking onto the bed again. "Can't someone just take me out of this?" She whispered something else, too, but Mariel didn't hear it.

Quietly, she slid closer to her Master and rested a hand on her shoulder, and for once, just spoke the entire truth about her feelings.

"I don't want you to change. You're the only one who understands me. The only one who might be able to teach me. I don't understand everything that's happening, but I can see you're hurt. And I don't mean just on the outside. I want to do what I can...I just don't quite know what that is."

TAG: Gaan

3. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Gaan felt Mariel's hand come to rest on her shoulder, and remained motionless as she spoke.

"I don't want you to change. You're the only one who understands me. The only one who might be able to teach me. I don't understand everything that's happening, but I can see you're hurt. And I don't mean just on the outside. I want to do what I can...I just don't quite know what that is."

Gaan looked up, trying to digest what the girl had said. "You don't want... me to change, Padawan?" She had no idea how to respond. "It's alright... I'm glad you're here. Thank you." Words failing her, as she knew they would, she turned toward the girl and held out her arms. "I shouldn't be so weak. I'm sorry, Mariel..."

TAG: Mariel, Rid

4. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Werdla Orar

Rid pulled the ship out of the atmosphere and into the darkness of space. Looking forward, he yanked the controls forward to pull the ship into postion, then punched in the coordinates for Coruscant. thinking deeply and contemplating his decision to do so, he questioned going back to Coruscant. Questioned everything.

Every day he strove to be the best in the galaxy. The best at what he was, at what he did. Strove to satisfy all around him...but it was never enough. Always they wanted more, always asked-no, demanded more. He always tried and tried and tried, but never satisfied anyone.

On top of it all everyone always interfered. Treated him like a child, so often he couldn't tell if he was or not. So often that he began to actually act like one at times.

Often time people interfered to make his life miserable. Hang on him, put their noses where it didn't belong. What was even worse was when he stood up for himself, he'd be criticized for it. He'd even been criticized for standing up for himself after being criticized for not standing up for himself. He had been wronged by someone who interfered on his personal life, and showed no respect what-so-ever.

He never was good enough, probably never would be.

Rid was tired of having to be made to bend over backwards for everyone. Tired of everyone demanding from him and getting offended when he becomes angry for being taken advantage of. Who the hell do they think they are?

Yeah...it was a good idea to go back to Coruscant...it was great idea.

TAG: Gaan, Mariel

5. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian,Werdla Orar

"You don't want... me to change, Padawan? It's alright... I'm glad you're here. Thank you." Knight Be'orar turned toward Mariel and held out her arms. "I shouldn't be so weak. I'm sorry, Mariel..."

Mariel accepted the hug, resting her head against her Master's shoulder. "I think...it's okay to hurt sometimes. You don't always have to be strong..."

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf and Corporal Billings (first responders), Tourist Island

Nelf Force-dragged the sopping wet casualty from the waves lapping at the moss-filmed posts supporting the wharf, and laid him out on the sun-drenched white planking, looking down at the man. He sighed.

"A bit late to be remembering that I could have just cast a Breathe Underwater spell on you, huh."

The man wasn't breathing, but Nelf could tell he wasn't gone yet, although his hit points were ticking down slowly. A healing spell would not work; they were for physical injuries, not oxygen deprivation...

He dropped to his knees beside Van Pelt, and looked critically down at the still form.

"Looks like I'm going to have to get physical. Mirror, Signal, Man-, nooo, that's driving..."

Two hundred metres away, Stefe was relaxing in the cool breeze, though he could feel it drying his eyes out.

Rasa arrived from her patrol, dropping beside him. ""I'veee found mmmmmonorail trrrrack."

Stefe narrowed his eyes as he mentally knocked off a few consonants. "Oh!" He turned to smile at her. "Good job, Rasa. Is it far?"

deep-deep deep-deep

He pulled his comlink up out from his belt, and held it out to see who it was, then pulled it close to respond. "First Aid Comlink Assistance; how may I direct your call?" He winked at Rasa.

"I'm thinking Aurek, Besh, Cresh, right?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

"What in Hapes do the letters means?"

"Airways. Breathing. Circulation."

"Oh, right! Got it, thanks. Nelf out."

Two hundred metres away, the half-elf's kneeling figure bents over the patient.

After a moment, Stefe looked back at Rasa while he stowed the comlink again. "So, you wanna show me this monorail of yours, or should we wait for Lord Nelf and Mister Soggy?"

Tag: Rasa

7. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Mariel accepted Gaan's offered embrace, resting her head on Gaan's shoulder. Gaan couldn't help a smile at the gesture, listening quietly as her Padawan said, "I think...it's okay to hurt sometimes. You don't always have to be strong..."

Gaan lifted her hand to stroke the girl's hair while keeping the other arm wrapped around her. Softly, she answered, "I agree with you in theory, Padawan, but when I practice it, everyone loses, it seems. Others need me, and I have to be strong. If I'm not, they fall with no one to hold them up, and, when I fall, there is no one there for me, either." She held the girl tighter. "Except you, Padawan. You are there to hold me up whenever you can be. I hope I don't fail you when you need help, either." Resting her cheek on the girl's head, she sighed. "Thank you, Mariel."

TAG: Mariel

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Tourist Island wharf - Location: Ciutric IV

"I'veee found mmmmmonorail trrrrack." Rasa informed Billings.

"Oh!" He turned to smile at her. "Good job, Rasa. Is it far?"

deep-deep deep-deep Rasa held her answer when she heard the beep of the comlink. She looked out, and saw Lord Nelf leaned over a rather wet looking man. She looked back at Billings, who had pulled his comlink up out from his belt, and held it out to see who it was, then pulled it close to respond. "First Aid Comlink Assistance; how may I direct your call?" He winked at Rasa.

Rasa's ear went up. Yes, these two were definitely NOT what she had been expecting. And she liked that. Rasa smiled, showing teeth. So far, this trip had been different. Certainly nothing she would have imagined had she still been at the Academy. Not simply being led. Nor taking things for granted. No, these two were quite interesting, as far as humans go. Then again, it was hard to believe that they were from such an old era. She sat back and listened to the pair talk about basic first aid. After what she had seen, she had an idea about what was coming next.

After a moment, Stefe looked back at Rasa while he stowed the comlink again. "So, you wanna show me this monorail of yours, or should we wait for Lord Nelf and Mister Soggy?"

Rasa looked back out, and then quickly stood up. "Rrrather not wait. Dont thinnnk I wannt to see what comes nnnext." Rasa stuck out her tongue. "Hope he flossed." she purred, as she began to lead the way from which the waterlogged man had exited from, while trying NOT to imagine what would come next.

"This waay." she intoned as her tail flickered, heading for the woods. She had to restrain herself to keep from running. Thought she most certainly planned to hop into the trees again, once they reached them. She was not going to miss out on that. Far too much fun, and she didnt get a chance to do it often enough. As she moved, she called out to Billings. "Havve any ideas whyyy ship wooould wait so farr awayyy, and nnnot stay docked?" she asked him, as they walked.

"Besssides crrrrazy mmman." she added.

Tag: Lord Nelf and Billings

9. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Werdla Orar

Knight Be'orar lifted one hand to stroke Mariel's hair. "I agree with you in theory, Padawan, but when I practice it, everyone loses, it seems. Others need me, and I have to be strong. If I'm not, they fall with no one to hold them up, and, when I fall, there is no one there for me, either." She held her Padawan tighter, and Mariel leaned against her, enjoying just being held. "Except you, Padawan. You are there to hold me up whenever you can be. I hope I don't fail you when you need help, either." Resting her cheek on Mariel's head, she sighed. "Thank you, Mariel."

"You're welcome," the Padawan said softly. "So far, you haven't failed me. I don't believe you will. But...can I ask a rather personal question?"

10. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar ? Werdla Orar ? Hyperspace

Mariel simply seemed to enjoy being held, and Gaan had no desire to let her go. When she finished speaking, Mariel replied softly, "You're welcome. So far, you haven't failed me. I don't believe you will. But... can I ask a rather personal question?"

Gaan pulled back just a little to look at her Padawan. "Yes, you can. I can't promise the answer will satisfy you, but I will do my best."

TAG: Mariel

NPC: Cyren ? Werdla Orar ? Hyperspace

Without anything better to do, and seeing that Dha wanted to be left alone with the girl, Cyren began wandering the ship, looking at everything with the keen interest of a mechanic who loved his job. Finally, having seen all there was to see in the back, he made his way to the cockpit, forgetful of the fact that the "insane Jedi", as he'd termed him, had gone up there.

Entering, he was a bit startled to see him, and stood close to the door for a moment. Seeing that he seemed engrossed in his own thoughts, he finally summoned enough courage to slowly approach the nearest control panel, and settle himself in the seat adjacent to it, glancing over at the Jedi.

After a moment, he rose again, and walked over to him, keeping just out of arm's reach. "Are we going straight to Coruscant?" he asked hesitantly, ready to run at the slightest sign of danger.

TAG: Rid

11. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Werdla Orar - Hyperspace

Rid felt a certain sense of satisfaction with his thought process. He even thought as much as to how to pull it off.

As he sat there he heard a voice.

"Are we going straight to Coruscant?"

Rid didn't look up this person, whoever he was.

"Oh yeah." Rid said, and left it at that. Nothing else. He was lucky enough to get that answer from Rid.

TAG: Cyren

12. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Cyren - Werdla Orar - Hyperspace

The Jedi didn't look up, simply responding, "Oh yeah."

His tone of voice caused Cyren's brow to rise, but, realizing he'd get nothing more out of him, he returned to the other seat, and started studying the control panel.

TAG: Rid

13. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    GM POST

During the JC move, Forces will continue on our offsite. Once we are on our new home, we will return to the JC to play.

:)

14. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM Post]

OOC:

Welcome back to this beloved RPG, Forces players and readers. Let us continue the fun. Before making any new posts, please post everything from the offsite, if you participated in our Forces thread over there. If you would like to update your character sheet and repost it, please feel free to do so. I am working on an IC post that should be up soon. Do not wait for me, but get right back into your scenarios. have fun, and please remember to observe and obey the JC and RPF rules and the TOS.

This commercial is over. I now return you to your regularly scheduled RPG. Lol!

Thank you.

:D

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: My turn to catch us up, :D

1. Posted: 22/03/2012

IC: Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

"I'veee found mmmmmonorail trrrrack." Rasa informed Billings.

"Oh!" He turned to smile at her. "Good job, Rasa. Is it far?"

*deep-deep deep-deep*

Rasa held her answer when she heard the beep of the comlink. She looked out, and saw Lord Nelf leaned over a rather wet looking man. She looked back at Billings, who had pulled his comlink up out from his belt, and held it out to see who it was, then pulled it close to respond. "First Aid Comlink Assistance; how may I direct your call?" He winked at Rasa.

Rasa's ear went up. Yes, these two were definitely NOT what she had been expecting. And she liked that. Rasa smiled, showing teeth. So far, this trip had been different. Certainly nothing she would have imagined had she still been at the Academy. Not simply being led. Nor taking things for granted. No, these two were quite interesting, as far as humans go. Then again, it was hard to believe that they were from such an old era. She sat back and listened to the pair talk about basic first aid. After what she had seen, she had an idea about what was coming next.

Rasa looked back out, and then quickly stood up. "Rrrather not wait. Dont thinnnk I wannt to see what comes nnnext." Rasa stuck out her tongue. "Hope he flossed." she purred, as she began to lead the way from which the waterlogged man had exited from, while trying NOT to imagine what would come next.

"This waay." she intoned as her tail flickered, heading for the woods. She had to restrain herself to keep from running. Thought she most certainly planned to hop into the trees again, once they reached them. She was not going to miss out on that. Far too much fun, and she didnt get a chance to do it often enough. As she moved, she called out to Billings. "Havve any ideas whyyy ship wooould wait so farr awayyy, and nnnot stay docked?" she asked him, as they walked.

"Besssides crrrrazy mmman." she added.

Tag: Lord Nelf and Billings

IC: Corporal Stefe Billings, Tourist Island
      Posted: 24/03/2012

Stefe looked toward the far end of the wharf, where though the Inquisitor was too far for his face to be seen clearly, his body language suggested a lot of gacking sounds.

He didn't get the impression that the castaway had flossed, whatever that was.

"Alright, let's go." Billings levered himself off the grass, "Before Nelf calls me asking for a breath mint."

On the way up, he has seen where the Cathar had gone, so was able to wander in that direction, his eyes searching the sloped sides till he spotted the discreet pass winding less than a hundred metres into the hillside from the beach.

"Havve any ideas whyyy ship wooould wait so farr awayyy, and nnnot stay docked?"

"I hope it wasn't any more sinister than Fireball Man." He observed wryly as he leaned towards the path to see the leafy trunks of some trees that could be seen beyond the tight pathway.

He glanced back at Rasa. "This way, right?"

Sith-I-5, Aug 25, 2012

2. Sith-I-5Jedi Knight
      OOC: Reposting three of mine, three of Kats

Originally posted: 29/03/2012
      Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

"Alright, let's go."; Billings stated as he picked himself off the grass. "Before Nelf calls me asking for a breath mint." he added. Rasa grinned and led the way, keeping herself from running as she showed the way. She asked him about how strange the ship was acting, and if he had any ideas about it.

"I hope it wasn't any more sinister than Fireball Man." he stated. Rasa's ears twitched, but she said nothing. That might be it. Who knew. Nothing to worry about at the moment.

Rasa wanted to go into the trees once more. She walked, skipped as she made her way through the pathway, slowing herself. Billings glanced in her direction. "This way, right?" he asked her.

With a grin, and a wag of her tail, she moved past him, and moved around the bend of the path. She then immediately leaped upwards, and landed back into on of the nearby trees once more.

"Yesssss. Therrre is booth, and then rrrails." she added, as she leaped to the next tree, enjoying herself as she sailed through them. She then waited for Billings to catch up. She was truly enjoying this little stop on the island. She still was not sure what they were here to look for, but she would do her best to help him look for it, whatever it was.

Tag: Billings

IC: Lord Nelf, Corporal Billings, Tourist Island.
      Originally posted: 9/04/2012

The Inquisitor straightened up, head and shoulders bursting up through the water in a spray of brine, throwing his head back and gargling vigourously with the salt water then turning his face sideways to squit it out.

"Oh, come on; giving me mouth to mouth wasn't that bad, was it?" Asked a voice close by.

Nelf turned to stare up at the drowning survivor sitting on the wharf to the left of him, fixing the ragged human's gaze for a long silent moment.
      He turned his head away and slapped his face back into the water for another mouthful.

"Yesssss. Therrre is booth, and then rrrails," Rasa responded as she brushed past him.

Appreciating how picturesque the locale was, Billings looked where she indicated, spying the booth that looked like it had been formed from uniform strips of wood, or branches, lashed together to form a structure, though he did not know if that was right, or if it was an artificial material moulded and coloured to look like that; add to the Castaways vibe that he was now feeling.

"Yep, that is definitely a booth, Rasa. Good call."

There was an open flap forming an window at the front of the kiosk, showing a selection of coloured flimsiplast flyers inside, tacked to the interior walls. They could probably find a tourist map in there, Billings smiled.

His expression faded as it gradually dawned on the guardsman that he was very much alone here. He actually did a complete 360 turn as his gaze roved between the trees, and through the greenery for some sight of the elusive Cathar.

"Where in the Original Light did she go?" He wondered aloud, concern creeping into his voice.

Switching modes, Stefe studied the leafy ground for sign of hidden pits, and deliberately backed up until he was flat against the kiosk, the open panel to his left.

A rivulet of sweat rolled down his neck, into the blue neckline of his armour.

"Rasa?" He called softly. "Quit playing around....this is not funny, young lady."

Originally posted: 13/04/2012
      Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

Rasa was enjoying herself as she swung through the trees. In the back of her mind, she was getting a very strange sensation. She was pretty sure it was coming from Lord Nelf, and she did NOT want to know what was going on. As long as it wasnt something dangerous, she would simply keep an eye on it.

She heard Billings say something about the shack, but he seemed busy enough, so she sailed through the trees, enjoying the few moments she had to herself. Billings was busy searching the shack. She kept an open eye and ear of things, just to make sure no one suddenly walked up on him. She suddenly heard Billings call out from the shack. It wasnt that loud, but her sharp ears could pick it up.

"Rasa?" He called softly. "Quit playing around....this is not funny, young lady."

Rasa dropped down from a branch, landing next to the shack. "Whaaat isss not funny?" She asked, her ears twitching with curiosity, as her tail slowly moved. "I wassss nearrr rraill" she stated, as she rubbed her arm, smoothing down her fur. "Whaatt is wrrrrong?" she asked him, as she looked about. Nothing seemed out of place to her. She looked over patiently, waiting his response.

Tag: Billings

IC: Corporal Stefe Billings, Tourist Island
      Originally posted: 22/04/2012

Billings jumped as the Cathar appeared beside him, the back of his armour bouncing audibly off the kiosk wall.

He said nothing, glancing up at the trees around them, mentally considering her claws, and the presence of trees, and putting two and two together.

"Ahh, I see you can climb those things, trees."

Billings calmed himself, forcing his breathing to regulate, and nodded at Rasa. "Alright, as you were. I don't mind where you are, as long as you say, instead of just disappearing like that. Right, I'm going to check out the Visitor's Hut for a map or guide or something."

The guardsman brushed aside green fronds of the more encroaching flora to move round the sides of the structure to reach the back, and pushed open the door, stepping inside.
      The crinkly sounds from the floor drew his gaze down to the dark floor illuminated only by the weak light coming through the open hatch at the front.

He wrinkled his nose; the floor was covered with empty food packets. It was clear that somebody had been living here. "Rasa," he said, in case the jedi was still outside and in earshot, "What was the name of that fellow on the island holo?"

Stefe leaned over the floor to pluck a colourful flimsi off the interior wall, looking closely at the colourful imagery to see if it offered any clues about what they would find on the island.

Originally posted: 28/04/2012
      Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
      Tourist Island Kiosk - Location: Ciutric IV

Rasa purred softly, her eyes held a bit of amusement as Billings jumped back hard enough to hit the wall behind him. She said nothing but her tail switched gently.

"Ahh, I see you can climb those things, trees." Rasa purred softly. "Offf courrrse." she stated simply.

Billings nodded at Rasa. "Alright, as you were. I don't mind where you are, as long as you say,instead of just disappearing like that. Right, I'm going to check out the Visitor's Hut for a map or guide or something."

She waited for him to enter the hut, and she then gave a toothy grin. She decided to wait outside of the hut for him, more or less standing guard, as she waited for Billings, grinning all the while.

As she waited for the guardsman to exit, she heard him call out to her, "Rasa," he said, "What was the name of that fellow on the island holo?"

"Hmmmm... Dont rrrememmmberrrrr. Captain Jack? Captain I glue my arrrrrrrs to subs?" She purred softly from outside of the cabin, grinning. "Immmm sure there is a pamphlet there...or the compuuuuterrr will nammmme."

Rasa gave a soft laugh, as she continued to watch the area outside of the kiosk. So far, she had not heard anything from the monorails. She thought for a moment, and then added...

"Do you seee anything that mmmmiiight calll monnnooorails? I have not hearrrr any since been herrrree." she added, as she watched the area closely.

Tag: Billings, Lord Nelf

IC: Corporal Stefe Billings, Lord Nelf, Cactus Jack, Tourist Island, Ciutric IV
      Originally posted: 7/06/2012

Billings tired of searching the inside of the un-lit Visitors' Hut real fast, and straightened from his search in time to detect movement outside.

Looking out the shuttered window past the Cathar, he spotted the half-elf Inquisitor and their attacker push their way through the huge green leaves of the forest, and arrive in the clearing.

Nelf held the raggedy human by the scruiff of the neck, as if to stop him running off, and spoke assoon as he stopped.
      "Jack here-"

"Ky-oh." The hermit corrected. His face was grey with dirt, as was what of his scrawny bare chest was visible through what passed for a floral shirt.

"-has volunteered to take us to the hidden fortress."

"I wouldn't say 'volunteered'." Jack countered. Even inside the hut, Stefe could hear that their new companion sounded phlegmy, definitely in need of some cough medication. "Nor would I say 'hidden'."

"We are having to take a submarine, and now a monorail to find that place; it is hardly on Main Street, is it?"

"This way."

The pair started to walk off, going to the right of the window.

"Fortress? What fortress? Hey, wait for me!" Stefe called through the window hatch, concerned that they might leave him behind. "Rasa, don't let them get too far!"
      He turned round fast, his boots filling the enclosed space with the crackle of crushed food wrappers, and causing something, he didn't know what, to scurring away, it's dark silhouette blurring against the lower wall before disappearing.

The Guardsman jumped gratefully out into the dappled sunlight at the rear of the hut.

Nelf half-led, half followed Jack / Ky-oh the two hundred metres through the cloying fauna, along the most overgrown path this side of the Galactic Centre, till a tall grey ferrocrete edifice loomed unexpectedly out of the greenery.

Nelf halted as his gaze ran up the smooth side. "Whoa."

"Someone is easily pleased."

"Shut the-" Nelf hesitated, remembering that he had a young apprentice within earshot. "Shut. Your. Mouth."

Nelf stopped, waiting for Rasa and Stefe to catch up. They were getting close... he could feel it.

Some more to come...
    3. Sith-I-5Jedi Knight
      Posted by Ktala, 19/06/2012
      Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
      Tourist Island Kiosk - Location: Ciutric IV

Rasa was enjoying the trees, but keeping close to both Billings, and Lord Nelf. She could literally SMELL them coming, long before seeing them. Rasa dropped to the ground, and waited.

Lord Nelf held the raggedy human by the scruff of the neck, as if to stop him running off, and spoke as soon as he stopped.
      "Jack here-"

Rasa managed to keep a straight face as she looked at Cactus Jack. His face was grey with dirt, as was what of his scrawny bare chest was visible through what passed for a floral shirt.

Lord Nelf continued, "-has volunteered to take us to the hidden fortress."

Rasa smiled. She doubted he 'volunteered' for anything. Lord Nelf argued the facts to the man.

"This way." Jack stated and the pair started walking away. As the pair started to walk off, going to the right of the window. Rasa noted the direction...she had an idea where they were going.

" Hey, wait for me!" Stefe called through the window hatch, concerned. He then yelled out, "Rasa, don't let them get too far!"

Rasa purred softly, but stood still, and waited until the man quickly exited out of the hut. Rasa then purred softly as her ears twitched, "Noooot to worrrrry. I knowww where they go." With that, she turned to lead Billings to the structure she had found earlier.

Rasa led Billings thru the trees, making sure she did not lose sight of him. It was not long that they came up a few seconds behind Lord Nelf and Jack's assessment of the structure she had found earlier. She came to a stop as well, and tilted her head slightly.

"I founnnd it earrrrlier. Nnnot knnnow howw to caallll mmmmonorail. Larrge tracks up top." she stated with a grin, her tail swishing about. Rasa wondered if Lord Nelf had found out why the idiot was shooting at them yet? Well, anything besides just being plain crazy. She was beginning to wonder if there were any other people on the island. The way the sub crew had acted, made her wonder. Rasa looked up where she had been earlier. With a powerful leap, she bounced from the trees, and the structure, to reach the top once more, where she had seen the tracks for the monorails. With that, she then waited to see if Lord Nelf would try to locate any other way to get to the top. If there was a opening, there should be another one here as well, so Rasa looked for a doorway up top.

Tag: Nelf, Billings, and stinky

IC: Lord Nelf, Cactus Jack, Stefe Billings, Tourist Island, monorail stanchion.
      Originally posted: 24/06/2012

Nelf nodded as Rasa informed them that she had already seen this place, and that there were tracks up above.

Without being bidden, Cactus started to push at the leafy fronds, green leaves a foot across on sturdy stalks, that surrounded the base of the structure, "There is an entrance around here. A way up."

Rasa had already bounded up the side, so Nelf stood back to watch the hermit do his thing. He would not geet far if he tried to run out on them.

"Here we go."

Nelf watched as Cactus Jack pushed plant life to the floor, and kicked and stomped on it to clear it from the arched entrance that showed a dark route into the stanchion. Tan steps could be seen inside, leading up into darkness.

He looked back at Billings: "Glow-rods."

The soldier silently took a light-stick from one of the many storage areas on his armour and affixed it to the barrel of his energy rifle. "Ready."
      Bringing the gun up, Stefe took the lead, sweeping the pool of light around around the walls and ceiling as he stepped into the darkness. "Watch your step."

Nelf pushed CJ in front of him, so that he was sandwiched between them, and brought up the rear, widening up his Force Sense to be aware of the surroundings, both inside and outside.

The stairs hugged the inside of the four walls, and went up about three levels with a dirty skylight at the top throwing a square of light down the centre.

Posted by Ktala, 5/07/2012

Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
      Tourist Island Monorail Station - Location: Ciutric IV

Cactus Jack, Stefe Billings

Rasa watched as Cactus Jack started pushing at the huge leaves, as he searched for the doorway into the huge structure. Rasa watched for a few seconds, before leaping up as she had before, going up to where the tracks stood. She would wait for them up top near the tracks.

Rasa held back a grin as she swung upwards, and bounded up towards the tracks. Once up top, she stood quietly, waiting for the others to arrive as she stood watch. Her ears could pick up sounds coming from within the structure. She grinned slightly, glad not to be stuck inside with distance of Cactus Jack. Between what her nose informed her, and the few mental flashes she had gotten after Lord Nelf had rescued the man ... she was happy to wait for them on the platform.

Rasa's ears twitched as she enjoyed the warm sun, and listened to the sounds around her. She could see why folks would enjoy this area as a vacation spot..but, if it was such a place, why was Jack? Why did this place look so abandoned? It was obvious the Kiosk had been lived in. If this was an active spot, then why? And why did the ship not STAY at the island? Or for that matter, why didnt they take Jack off the place? Besides Jack, something smelled very wrong here.

Maybe when they reached the so called hotel, that the video had touted about, they would find out more.

TAG: Lord Nelf, Billings and Cactus Jack​
    4. Originally posted 8/26/2012 - SithI-5 IC: Nelf, Billings, Cactus Jack

The three emerged through a rectangular space at the top of the stairs, where there probably used to be a door, but it had long rotted away, or been eaten by the local fauna.

Nelf led the way out onto the slightly curving platform, which like the rest of the structure, was a light tan colour, the surface gritty to the bottom of their shoes.

From her shadow, they could tell the Cathar was stood on the roof above them.

"Ah, she's on top of the world," quipped Billings as he unclipped the glowrod from the barrel of his carbine.

"So how do we reach the site?" Nelf enquired, turning from the canopy of green and yellow treetops that extended to the horizon in every visible direction, even though in at least one direction, they were within walking distance of the beach.

"What site?"

"Where Ysanne died." Nelf stated matter-of-factly. "Why else would I bring us all the way out here? Jack?"

The hermit shuffled over to one of the rusted metal columns that supported the roof, and flipped open a discreet hatch, revealing a grouping of primarily coloured buttons, large enough to press a whole palm over.

He placed a hand over the green one, and pressed in. "And now?" Cactus turned to look at the Inquisitor's party. "We wait." He sank, cross-legged, to the floor. "Though probably not for that long; it is a small island."

"A blessing, there." Nelf cocked his head, concentrating. He could hear a subtle vibrating coming from the single...rail... that was supported at the side of the platform, by ferrocrete towers that disappeared into the forest canopy. "Apprentice, can you see anything?" He called up to the younger jedi, then looked down as the silver hulled bullet of a train carriage blurred into the platform, slicing off his view of the horizon so suddenly that the half-elf stepped back in shock, BIllings grabbing the Inquisitor's sleeve to stop him falling off the edge!

"Never mind!"

"I see why you sat down, Jack. The shockwave of its arrival almost pitched me off the edge as well." Billings hadn't heard the dopplered miaow of a plummetting Cathar, so assumed that Rasa hadn't been blown of her perch, and turned his attention to the single carriage before them.

Four large rectangular windows with rounded corners were in the nearside wall, and mirrored on the far side; a single sliding door was in the centre, two of the windows on either side. Both ends of the train were sloped for speed, and had a single headlight beneath the square, moss-smeared window.

Nelf approached the train, and hit the controls for the door, which slid aside without problem. The half-elf leaned back as a stuffy smell was released into the open air.

Behind them, Jack struggled to his feet, "I spent some time living in there."

"Colour me surprised," Nelf muttered as he observed that the floor of the carriage looked carpeted with detritus. He held a hand over the nearest part, and started to Force Pull some of it from the floor, then stopped, crushed cans and food wrappers settling back. "Why am I doing this when I have an apprentice? Rasa, can you come down here a minute?" Nelf implored pleasantly.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." Cactus asserted, stepping past the two Imperials to crunch into the carriage, wiping debris off one of the rows of seats, and sitting down for the journey.

5. Originally posted 8/27/2012 - Ktala - Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    6. Tourist Island Monorail Station - Location: Ciutric IV

Rasa was silent, as she waited on top for the others to catch up with her. She stood quietly, listening to the others as they came through an open doorway. She could easily pinpoint their location by their scent. Soon, their voices reached her ears.

Lord Nelf was busy speaking with the crazy one, so Rasa knelt down, keeping a keen eye on the area around them, as she scanned the area. So far, it was an interesting place. Plenty of trees. Lots of green space. Her ears flicked about as she listened carefully.

She heard shuffling as someone below her moved, then a soft click. More voices, talking about it would not take long. Ah, so they had called the device that rode the rails? Rasa could now feel a slight rumble, and feel vibrations.
      She turned her head, to look towards the area that the tracks disappeared into the forest, her claws extended slightly.

"Apprentice, can you see anything?"

Lord Nelf called up to her, just as she twisted both ears forward. A silver hulled bullet of a train carriage blurred into the platform. Rasa grinned. Boy, that thing was fast!!!

"Never mind!" she heard Lord Nelf declare as the speeding train came to a halt. Her tail flickered with excitement. This should be quite an fast ride indeed. The train had four large windows, with smaller rounded corners. The thing was shaped and built for speed, sloped and sleek. Rasa carefully climbed down, as she took in a closer look of their next mode of transportation. By then, Lord Nelf had moved to the train's doorway, and hit the controls for the door, which slid open. His body motion made Rasa's ear drop, even as she once more wished her sense of smell wasnt quite so acute.

Behind them, Jack struggled to his feet, "I spent some time living in there." "Colour me surprised," Lord Nelf muttered as Rasa hid a grin. He suddenly brought his hands up, as if he was about to do something, and then paused. "Why am I doing this when I have an apprentice? Rasa, can you come down here a minute?" Nelf implored pleasantly.

She was proud that she resisted the urge to stick her tongue out, as she moved forward."Yes, Lorrrrd Nnnnelf." she replied instead. "Oh come on, it's not that bad." Cactus asserted, stepping past the two Imperials to crunch into the carriage, wiping debris off one of the rows of seats, and sitting down for the journey. He must not have a nose, Rasa concluded.

"Wwwwwhy...arrrre youuuu livinnng herrrre?" Rasa asked Cactus Jack, as she concentrated on cleaning out the car, to make it a bit more habitable..or at least, less smelly. Rasa didnt want any of ... whatever that goop was she saw on the floor touching one bit of her fur. She was at least nice enough to shove the trash into a platform trashcan...or close enough to it, while she quickly cleaned it out. "And wherrrre isss everrryonnne elssse?" Obviously, if the staff that normally took care of this place was still here, they would not let him sleep in their facilities. And there was still the strange way the sub reacted. Not wanting to stay behind...and their response to Cactus Jack.

So, she wondered what would Lord Nelf do, once they got to this spot, that supposedly his love died. That just sounded so strange to her. But Lord Nelf acted like this was nothing. Maybe that was what a hundred years of waiting did for you.

Tag: Nelf, Billings, Cactus Jack
      Originally Posted Aug 30, 2012
    7. IC: Cactus Jack, Lord Nelf, Corporal Stefe Billings, monorail platform.

Rolling his eyes at the attitude of these new visitors, Jack looked over his shoulder at the cat-woman, as she did something to the rubbish on the floor, moving it outside to the bins.

Not actually in the bins, but it was the thought that counted, he supposed.

Wwwwwhy...arrrre youuuu livinnng herrrre?” She asked from the doorway.

“If you mean the island,” He responded candidly, “its because I dropped my ticket, and the submarine people would not let me on board without it. By time I found it, the rain had destroyed the thing, and admittedly, I have burned a few bridges with them in the ensuing months.”

And wherrrre isss everrryonnne elssse?” She hissed.

“Ticket care procedures improved greatly since my day, my dear. No-one else got left behind like me.”

Well, help me out in getting to the ruins of the garrison, and we will help get you off the island.” Nelf promised. “Alright, that’s enough Rasa. Let’s go.

The pointy-eared fellow, and the one all in blue, crowded into the carriage, closing the doors, at which the train immediately started to move, quickly picking up speed until the trees outside were a green and brown blur, although inside the carriage, there was barely any sense of movement.

A pleasant synthesised female voice sounded from an unknown source.

Monorails stop suddenly-

Well, this ******* does.” Billings noted, looking around from his standing position.

-so please remain seated or hold on where necessary.

Teeth bared in disgust, the Inquisitor Force Ripped a space for himself on one of the benches, through detritus that had stuck to the upholstery, opposite side to the hermit, and sat down.
      The double seat in front of him had a silver horizontal bar above the seat which he could have held on to for extra stability, but he decided, he wasn’t touching that with a sterilised barge pole.

Kind of lucky that she said that in Basic, because we don’t seem to have considered the implications of they way it blew into the last station.

I don’t feel lucky.” Nelf grumbled.

Cactus Jack only chuckled.

Posted: 8/30/20 - Ktala

Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Tourist Island Monorail Station - Location: Ciutric IV

Wwwwwhy...arrrre youuuu livinnng herrrre?” Rasa asked from hairy man. “If you mean the island,” He responded candidly, “its because I dropped my ticket, and the submarine people would not let me on board without it. By time I found it, the rain had destroyed the thing, and admittedly, I have burned a few bridges with them in the ensuing months.” Rasa's wiskers twitched, but she didnt say anything else about it. Instead, she asked, “ And wherrrre isss everrryonnne elssse?“Ticket care procedures improved greatly since my day, my dear. No-one else got left behind like me.”

Rasa didnt believe that for one bit. Why would they leave this guy here, to trash the place? Rasa simply finished cleaning off an area, so that they could get inside the train.

Well, help me out in getting to the ruins of the garrison, and we will help get you off the island.” Nelf promised. “Alright, that’s enough Rasa. Let’s go.” Rasa nodded and walked inside. She was amazed as how the train ain immediately started to move, quickly picking up speed until the trees outside were a green and brown blur, although inside the carriage, there was barely any sense of movement. Very nice. She would love taking one of these things apart.

A female voice came drifting out from some unknown resource..

Monorails stop suddenly-
    Well, this ******* does.” Billings noted, while Rasa laughed softly. -so please remain seated or hold on where necessary.

Ewwww! Rasa was standing, using her claws to keep stationary. The thought of grabbing ANYTHING in this train was not pleasant. She found herself using the Force to deaden some of her smell... and she gently wrapped the force around herself, just in case the trains sudden stop tried to send her flying. It was good training... and she was NOT getting any of WHAT IN THE FORCE THAT WAS..goop on the seats into her tunics or fur. Obviously, Lord Nelf felt the same way, as he bared his teeth, in a way that Rasa found quite familiar as he Force Ripped a space for himself on one of the benches. “Kind of lucky that she said that in Basic, because we don’t seem to have considered the implications of they way it blew into the last station.

I don’t feel lucky.” Nelf grumbled. Rasa's tail twitched, but she stayed silent, as she kept an eye on Billings, just in cased he suddenly went flying as well. Rasa looked about, to see if there was any maps of where this train went on its little loop that she remembered from the info they had listened to on the sub.

So, they were heading for the site where Lord Nelf's love, named Ysanne had died. That was strange. What was she doing out here? Was this place something else besides a tourist trap way back then? Perhaps they would find out more, once they got to wherever they were going.

Tag: Cactus Jack, Lord Nelf, Corporal Stefe Billings

**ALL CAUGHT UP NOW!!**

16. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I posted this on the Temp boards, and I just joined the game.

GM Approved!

Name: Iella Severina Draav
    Alias: (If applicable) Sith Name Darth Viscretus, after her Master who had been killed.
    Species: Human
    Home World: Coruscant
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Appearance-
    Height: 6'1"
    weight: 130 lbs.
    Build: Lanky but somewhat muscular.
    Hair: Brown with a tinge of red.
    eyes: Violet.
    Skin Color: Pale
    Markings: A small geometric black tattoo behind her right ear.
    Clothing: A long black hooded cloak, underneath is a long sleeved black top, long slit skirt and leggings. silver belt with a holster and lightsaber clip. Wears 1-2 inch heeled knee boots.
    Weapon(s): Blaster and lightsaber.
    Personal Ship: (If applicable) Chimaera - Emissary Class light cruiser
    Lightsaber Description: (If applicable)
    Hilt: The bottom half is three black bands, each raised about 1/2 inch off the surface, with a silver/steel border. The end is a rounded black semicircle with silver detailing. The middle, which is about 3 inches, is just a grip with the activation switch. Covered with black and silver mesh. Then the upper hilt is a raised ½ inch section with more black and silver detail. There is a oval cut out of it, with a black grip for easier wielding.
    Blade Color: Deep Crimson
    Fighting Form: II: Makashi, but also will use V: Shien/Djem So.
    Bio: Iella was born in the harsh environment of the middle levels of Coruscant. She grew up without a father, but her sole brother (who was 10 years older) helped to raise her, as her mother worked. Her life was remarkably uninteresting. She often got into fights, but would win near every time, often predicting her opponents movements.

A mysterious Sith saw her potential as an apprentice. She immediately left with the woman, who referred to herself as "Lady Viscretus" and began her training, until the woman was killed in a stand off on Coruscant when Iella was 18. She chose not to return to her home, but instead explore the galaxy.

She has been nomadic since then. She lives off of others fear for the Sith, and takes bounties to maintain a lifestyle. She still searches for a Sith Academy, hoping to find a place to polish her skills. She most recently received a high paying job on the planet Serenno.

17. Lord Anguish

Lord Anguish Jedi Master star 1

Sep 4, 2012
    GM Approved. (Last posted in Temp boards )

Name: Alsyen
    Alias: 'Anguish'
    Species: Nagai-Human
    Home World: Unknown
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Appearance-
    Height: 5'10
    weight: 135
    Build: Lean, athletic.
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Grey
    Skin Color: Pale
    Markings: Sith brand on right shoulder
    Clothing: Dark form-fitting stealth gear and cloak
    Weapon(s): Red lightsaber, Scout Trooper Blaster, Vibro blades(2), communicator.
    Personal Ship: (If applicable) *none yet
    Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Black and none reflective surface, handgrip area and surfaces slightly larger than normal. ( For Stealth purposes)
    Blade Color: Standard red color blade
    Fighting Form: Form IV Ataru
    Bio: Born on an outer rim world away from conflict, Alsyen was the pride of his human mother and Nagai father, until one day, a wounded Sith ( Darth Furion) came to their planet. This sith had been a rising sith warrior during the final days of Darth Krayt's One Sith. He did not die with his brothers in battle, but had been badly wounded and ran. He's been on the run ever since, filled with shame and anger, plotting revenge. Now, he'd accidentally ran into a group of Jedi and barely managed to escape with his life. Landing on this outer-rim planet, he is nursed back to health by the farming couple, although somewhat reluctantly. The Sith senses the force in their five year old son and a sinister plan is hatched. Once the sith is healed sufficiently to travel, he then murders the parents and abducts the child in order to train him as his personal assassin, so that he might start over the Sith order. In the following years, 'Anguish' endures rigorous and cruel training from Darth Furion. As his sith master orders him to carry out stealthy assassinations to further his plans, Anguish also plans his own revenge, which eventually culminates in Darth Furion's betrayal. Now free from his former master's deathly grip and with no allegiances, Anguish travels the stars looking for purpose, while hiring-out his assassination skills for pay.

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: So, you two new players with the character sheets; are you planning to enter the game any time soon?

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:

Uhh.. Probably waiting on some sort of intro... :p
    Maybe??

Ya know... course, could always do some character in-perspective, a gleam to some inner mental thoughts...
    *Course..thats just me* ;)

. .

20. Lord Anguish

Lord Anguish Jedi Master star 1

Sep 4, 2012
    IC: Anguish

The Coiled Viper, Nar Shaddaa

His steps were soundless, as always, for he was a shadow, especially now at dusk. Cloaked as he was, he seemed featureless and indistinct. He cared little to be here in Nar Shaddaa, but his reason for taking this job was simple. He needed credits.

The mark was no one special, at least in his mind, but apparently it managed to get a contract on its head. Anguish paused and picked up a free flimsi-ad from a nearby vendor. Under his hood, he could see his target as he entered The Coiled Viper, which was a dive bar, not unlike so many others on this sector. After the target had entered the dubious establishment, Anguish followed a moment later, ignoring the news agent who asked for a tip. Disgusting aqualish.

Hmm, something wasn't quite clicking. The fact that there was nothing seemingly 'special' about his target, meant that he was indeed special. Otherwise, why would anyone want him dead. Anguish didn't much care why, but he did like to know about certain details concerning his assignments, even if the contractor felt differently. That's why he studied each and every mark, before completing the job.

This would be no different.

As he approached the entrance, he could sense the potential danger bottled up in the place. All waiting to be coaxed, if he so wished. A light smirk formed on his youthful face, but none could see it under his shadowed hood. Then it vanished, as he took the first step into the dive.

'This should be fun.' he mused, already foreseeing the events to be played out.

TBC ( Just a little something to get the ball rolling). GM, please interject at any point you wish, if you so desire.

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Corporal Billings, Inquisitor Nelf, Cactus Jack, monorail trail.

Billings did not like to state the obvious, but he was starting to wonder just how the train knew where to go.

Nelf, on the other hand, was sight-seeing, and had spotted that the almost uniform green and brown blur outside being broken up by abbreviated grey-white ones.

After two, he realised that they must be stations.

A short while, maybe twenty minutes later, the Inquisitor turned to Jack across the aisle, "We've passed about five stations; how many has the island got?"

The hermit looked startled, "FIVE! Do you know what that means?"

"That there are at least five stations?"

"No!"

Billings looked down at Jack, who continued, "Well, yes. But it also means we have circumnavigated the island one and a quarter times!"

"Oh great." The Guardsman sounded less than impressed. "So how do we get off?"

"We don't want to just get off anywhere, Stefe. We want to get to our destination. How do we steer the thing?" Nelf gestured to the front of the carriage, which as far as he could see, ended in a grimy screen with a single wiper, and some green stains. "There isn't a driver's cabin."

The train blew through another station.

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Tourist Island Monorail Trail - Location: Ciutric IV
    Doing the loop de loop..

Rasa was busy watching the blurry view past by. Boy, this thing was rather boring. And smelly. And a few other adjatives she rather not go into at the moment. But her ears perked up, when suddenly Lord Nelf, asked Jack.. "We've passed about five stations; how many has the island got?"

The hermit looked startled, "FIVE! Do you know what that means?"

"That there are at least five stations?"

"No!"

Rasa's ears flickered. Jack, continued, "Well, yes. But it also means we have circumnavigated the island one and a quarter times!"

"Oh great." The Guardsman sounded less than impressed. "So how do we get off?"

"We don't want to just get off anywhere, Stefe. We want to get to our destination. How do we steer the thing?" Nelf gestured to the front of the carriage, which as far as he could see, ended in a grimy screen with a single wiper, and some green stains. "There isn't a driver's cabin."

Dont tell me it was up to the station to make this thing stop. Rasa thought to herself. She looked at the speed of the train. No way one could 'hop off'. Rasa let off a soft growl, as she allowed her tail to flicker. She then looked towards the other end of the train, looking to see if there was anything useful there that might possibly guide the machine. How would visitors do such a thing? If not automatic stops.. perhaps standing someplace, or pressing on something that showed where they wanted to go? Rasa began to explore the rest of the tiny train, being careful of where she stepped, as her tail flicked behind her.

So, this island was pretty small, if they had already gone one time around. That was useful, and good to know. As Rasa looked around, she stretched out with the Force, to see if she could pick up any other interesting bit from the island as they were spirited around in a circle. Rasa was good with mechanics. Perhaps she could spot something....

Maybe standing in a certain spot triggered a stop? Rasa tried to see if there was any instructions written anyplace, or something that looked like it might be a scanner of sorts..

Tag: Lord Nelf, Billings, Cpt Smelly

23. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    OOC Heh. I didn't realize we could just post, so if I'm wrong in that assumption, let me know. :) Is there an official intro coming? :confused:

IC: (Darth) Viscretus/Iella Draav
    Serenno

The young brown haired woman had just arrived on a landing platform, and moved swiftly past the other civilians to the exit. She had been mentally preparing herself for her job, to rid the galaxy of some scum named Ridall Ku'urn. He had been evading a decent price on his head, and the Head of the organization decided it was time for him to go. She focused on an imaginary image of his face as she walked down a stone path, trying to find a local watering hole. Iella knew whomever knew anything would not stand a chance to her vicious interrogation methods.

She made it to a small row of shops. Sensing the loss of inhibitions nearby, she entered the dank and crowded cantina. The stark scent of wines and liquor attacked her senses, and she tuned it out the best she could while still attempting to scan the crowd. A few young men stared at her, and she sensed every thought, due to their excessive alcohol and spice consumption. Anger began to bubble beneath her calm exterior, and it took much of her patience to not lash out. Instead, flashing her eyes a sickly yellow and looking down on them, she flashed the hilt of her sabre. They turned away trying to prevent any confrontations. She moved on, using her new found fury to listen telepathically to the patrons.

Finally, she heard someone, a man, speak a name. Ridall Ku'urn. The last name spoken merely subconciously.

With a slow and steady gait, she headed over to the source of the noise. An older Sullustian sat with a few other aliens, his eyes instantly widening at her approach. She pulled up a chair and sat. His acquaintances merely stood and left, ignoring his visible fright.

"Now, I know you have connections with Ridall Ku'urn. You have two choices. Tell me what you know, or you won't be here to drown your hopeless self in" She picked up his glass and swirled it. "-whatever this is."

He gulped, and instantly began to stutter.

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Ex-GM OOC: Okay-dokey, as a bridge till prj1 does posts for the new players – and welcome, if I have not said it, I will generate an nrc (non-repeating character) at your locations.

[b]IC: Stefe Billings, Cactus Jack, Lord Nelf[/b], speeding monorail

Stefe watched Rasa as she looked about the instructions, and the Inquisitor standing up to study the faded signage above the windows to see if there was anything useful to be gleaned.

“[color=blue]Jack?[/color]” he called to the wild-eyed hermit, “[color=blue]You used to sleep here, yet we found you outside on the beach. How did you get the train to let you out?[/color]”

“I..I don’t remember.”

“[color=blue]Focus![/color]” The Guardsman demanded angrily, increasingly concerned now that if the monorail continued to accelerate, it might leave the tracks!

“I am most sorry, I-Ahh!“ Cactus’ jumped as Billings burnt a blaster hole into the garbage covered seat by the hermit’s thigh. “STOP!”

Nelf whirled at the sound, but said nothing, perhaps startled by the suddenness with which the train applied the brakes, pitching him over the seat in front; smashing Cactus chest-first into the seat in front of him, and throwing Stefe towards the front window…

[b]Tag: Rasa[/b]

[hr]

IC: Troig bartender , The Coiled Viper, Nar Shadaa

The Troig bartender turned one of his two heads to watch the dark-clothed stranger enter his Nar Shadaa establishment, while the other continued to interview the two young femmes for the brass dancing pole vacancy.

“What’re you, twelve?” His interviewing head asked the scantily-clad twi’lek teenager, who was there with her incredibly skinny human friend with the purple hair. “And you,” he said to the other, “I ought to pay you in food.”

I’m Nagai. I’m supposed to look like this.” She revealed haughtily.

“Kiddo, nobody is supposed to look like that.” Pol-Fas retorted, firing the initial salvo in “Operation Pot Calling Kettle Black”.

His other head, meanwhile, blinked. It was almost like the new patron had blended with the bar’s many shadows.

Must be shy. Bless.

Tag: Lord Anguish

IC: Commodore Jill Valentine, Serenno

Dressed in the olive green singlet and shorts that she affected whenever she spent her leave with her close Sullustan friend, Careb Tunb, Jill squeezed between a pair of unsavoury looking characters, and leaned one elbow of her tanned, but wrinkled arm on the less than clean bar, her green eyes carefully scanning the tables and patrons, looking for where she had left Tunb.

“You bring me to the nicest places, Careb,” she muttered reflectively.

"Now, I know you have connections with Ridall Ku'urn. You have two choices. Tell me what you know, or you won't be here to drown your hopeless self in" A brown-haired woman was standing over a Sullustan, picking up his glass and swirling it. "-whatever this is."

He gulped, and instantly began to stutter.

Valentine wasn’t having anyone threatening a mate of hers! She launched herself almost between the two, “Hey, back off, slitch!”

She would have continued, but had spotted, beyond this woman, Careb waving frantically at her from their table across the room. “Ah frickk.” She muttered.

Tag: Iella Draav