main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - Episode 5.1 - Revival - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Episode 5.1!! Revival
    (Darth Maul's Rampage Continues)

The TCW General Discussion Thread (spoilers) will be open to any "official" information discussion, other than the leaked plot info for S5, and any preview/episode clips for the individual episodes (i.e., things like IGN where they give us a 2:00 minute part of the show, often spoiling key scenes)

The S5 discussion thread (Spoilers!) will continue to be the main heavy spoiler thread, including discussion of the video clips for each week's episode. Plot spoilers will continue to be limited to this thread and must still be "spoiler tagged" or black highlighted

[​IMG]

"Strength in character can defeat strength in numbers."

Fueled by vengeance and rage, the newly reunited brothers Savage Opress and Maul spread terror and violence across the galaxy. As the Sith brothers forcibly recruit Hondo Ohnaka and his pirates, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Adi Gallia chase them down, leading to a deadly confrontation.

Check out the official episode guide!

Let us discuss this year's season premier episode here! I'm so happy the season is finally upon us.

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    This episode and season is gonna be amazing!! :)

I can see Adi Gallia dying in this episode

3. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm trying to figure out how that fortune cookie could apply to Maul and Savage.

Garth Maul likes this.
  4. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011

"(Obi-Wan's) Strength in character
    can defeat (Maul and Savage's) strength in numbers."

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ah, its about Obi-wan.

6. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    It probably applies to other characters, too. Judging from that photo, perhaps it refers to Master Gallia's strength of character? I hope this episodes shows us Adi Gallia's character.

Edit: For that matter, I hope this whole episode gives us some interesting characterization all around! Everyone is up to something. Maul is scheming, I'm sure. Perhaps this episode should be renamed Motives.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  7. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Looking forward to the return of TCW.

8. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
  9. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
  10. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    Highly likely Gallia will die at the hands of Opress or Maul, oh well, that explains her absence from ROTS and paves the way for Alliee

11. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    :confused:

12. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    I like to get new Star Wars material, I have read Obsession, I have enjoyed it for what it was. Now I want something new to enjoy. Just rereading the same stuff gets boring after a while.

13. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    I hope they do ANH again soon, I want something new to enjoy. Maybe Obi-Wan will survive in the new version?

K'Kruhk likes this.
  14. Asharak

Apr 23, 2003
    I don’t really see the problem. The old clone wars comics that came out between 2002-2005 will probably be available as long as Dark Horse continues to publish Star Wars comics (much like the old marvel series), if that’s the only version of clone wars you like then just focus on that. Let that be your personal version of that time in the SW universe. Outside of Mortis appearing in FOTJ the show has little influence on anything else in the EU, so I don’t really see why you can’t just ignore it. What Leeland Chee and lucasfilm says about the Clone War doesn’t influence the stories already published. They are what they are, we have them already and can enjoy them as much as we like. But it’s nice that they continue to actually give us more star wars material to enjoy as well, that they are keeping it alive.

15. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    They don't have to destroy canon to continue telling stories. I'm all for the continued Star Wars stories but not at the cost of previous EU material.

16. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Why use Adi Gallia? Why not another Jedi?

17. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Tera Sinube (wow, that'd be a hilarious duel), Eeth Koth or any other Jedi would do. I just don't get it.

18. Convor

Convor Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 25, 2011
    Remember Garth, this is George's vision. We're just along for the ride.

The awful, canon destroying ride. [face_plain]

19. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    **** George Lucas.

20. Asharak

Apr 23, 2003
    Most people who watch TCW will never read the comics or the books, why shouldnt they get a product that feels as complete as possible?

obi-rob-kenobi4 and ArrogantJedi like this.
  21. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I laugh so hard when people say that.

That is another thing that TCW does that is kinda disgusting. If you watch this show then do not go and read the awesome comics that came before it.

22. Asharak

Apr 23, 2003
    "That is another thing that TCW does that is kinda disgusting. If you watch this show then do not go and read the awesome comics that came before it."

The comics came out 7 + years ago, if they dident read them then it doesent have anything to do with TCW.

23. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    What does Adi Gallia have to do with the completeness of the product? Or are you referring to Grievous Intrigue?

I'm not going to cry myself to sleep on my bed made of money over this, but it does seem like one of those problems they could have easily avoided.

Anyway, let's hope it's an exciting episode.

Inblackestnight, KED12345 and Esg like this.
  24. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    Adi Gallia has obviously either left or been killed by the time ROTS comes around so it's a pretty good choice to use her and in turn show why she wasn't around. They've done the same with with Even Piell and will probably do the same with Eeth Koth.

obi-rob-kenobi4 likes this.
  25. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    The problem being that their fate has already been established and another Jedi could easily be used.