main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Darth Real Life: in which we monitor the most dreaded Sith Lord's attacks upon our precious RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Hammurabi, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Final final tomorrow. Returning to full activity shortly, folks!

2. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Oh no.... we better get all of our crazy antics out of the way tonight!!!

:p

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Ah reckon you might not want to be fixin' to do nothin' out of line. Dig?
    [image=http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs32/i/2008/234/5/c/Jonah_Hex_Dome_by_CartoonCaveman.jpg]

:p

4. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Bloody hell, I keep posting in this thread. It's like my home away from home.

So this one's a bit less nefarious than the last few but no less taxing: to wit, I have approximately one metric ****ton of grad school applications to fill out, and it's sapping my urge to be anything other than snarky. Which is good for social threads and more relaxed areas but bad for RPing! I will attempt to get some stuff up prior to going away for Christmas (That'll be 12/24-12/25 for those of you playing along at home), but I can't make any guarantees.

In the meantime, have some Iggy and the Stooges, because the staff loves ya in that platonic overlord way, folks.:p

5. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Me and my brothers go for a holiday, so I will be away until next year! Hope I get a few updatzes in tonight, but if not, see you 2012!

6. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Wow. I have been waiting to get internet access all week! So, finally I have it. After reading over what I have missed, I'll update all the games I'm in! Sorry for making everyone wait! :D

7. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Me again! No internet until tomorrow, I believe. Enjoying the new year with family! :D

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will be heading out of town tomorrow afternoon for a weekend getaway and won't be returning until sometime Sunday evening. Have a great weekend, everyone, and I'll check in on TAGs once I return! :)

9. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Exams for me until the 17th, so I might be slow responding in Shadow War.

Then again, I might not.

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Other than this annoying board slow-down, I'm back in action!

11. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    My power cord for my computer just died, so I won't be able to be around until I can get a new one. Might be a week or two.

12. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Test on Wednesday, Thesis due Thursday. I'm way too busy to post right now.[face_hypnotized]

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Well crap. You know what's worse than a thesis due date? A thesis due date you have to delay because of how much work it's taking. So now I'm going to be busy clear until next Monday.

... Yeah, I'm going green.

14. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I'll be begining my dissertation next week (doing the research currently). Additionally I have coursework due in every week for the next few weeks.

Don't consider me gone, but I've been slow already the last week or so and in the worst case senario I'll have to go awol untill the middle of May. Will update in this thread if that is the case.

15. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Thesis draft is due tomorrow, so tonight's the big push. And tomorrow everything gets an update. Unless I collapse from exhaustion.

16. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Sick as a dog! [face_sick] No updates tonight! Maybe tomorrow I'll be back and feeling better! :)

17. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Traveling out of town early on Tuesday, won't be home until late on Thursday, and I've got enough homework that you won't see much of me on Monday.

Yep - time to go green.

18. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    My comp died the day before last, writting this from the library. With online classes my availability will be limited. The comp has to be shipped back to the seller and then after repairing they'll send it back, so it will be several weeks before I am back more regularly. With Fulltime online classes, this will cut into my time and how quickly I reply/participate here for those weeks.:(

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Crazy busy with work at the moment. I have three projects all due by mid-May, so my posting is going to be limited. I'll try to get posts in when I can.

20. Lukes_Apprentice

Lukes_Apprentice Jedi Master star 3

Oct 15, 2008
    I will not be here for the rest of today and I most likely will not be available tomorrow.

21. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    honest to god, I haven't forgotten about all my RPs, I am just flat out busy right now that my main JC time is when I peek in on my phone while riding the train to/from work [face_beatup]

Will be back as soon as I can ...

22. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Do you English speaking people have the saying "No good deed goes unpunished!" ? Well, right after nurturing half my family back to their feet, now I am ill. Dunno. I´ll just lay down and see how it happens, but if it´s the flew that got my family last week, I´d say I´ll post in a few days again.Sorry. Claire

23. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    [face_laugh][:D]

we definitely do have that saying. Get well soon Sirak!

24. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    SirakRomar - I spent all last week looking after myself, focusing heavily on being healthy and optimistic - I now have a head cold. :p

25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh no! Not another victim! :(

I hope you get better soon, Sirak! Take care!