main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. KeltheDor

KeltheDor Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 21, 2011
    Do we actually have a source for this besides some post on wikipedia that was probably done by some random twelve year old kid?

2. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    Other taglines that were considered:
    • Brothers of Doom
    • Till Death do they part
    • We meld all our major story lines together
    • If you squint you'll see Ahsoka
    I think Darkness Rises would have been better.
    That or Oh, there's a Clone Wars going on?

Spazmatron and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  3. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    No creativity.

Season 5 Tagline must be.

"Deadly Task"

Galia dying, Satine Dying, more People Dying in importants Missions.

4. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    impotent missions more like.

5. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    If Maul is on the Mission than its 100% true.

6. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    Probably just a kid having fun editing Wikipedia.

Like the title though, very Star Warsy. If it’s true then that make me hopeful the Darth Maul storyline will have the chance to be all it can be.

7. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    There will never be a tagline for this season... it is too late!

8. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Star Wars Season 5 : "Its all just too late now!"

9. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    S5: Sithly Brothers of Revenge

S5E1: Brother From Another Mother

S5E2: Super Zabrak Bros

S5E3: Super Zabrak World

S5E4: Super Brother Galaxy

Spazmatron and atouchofanarchy like this.
  10. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    [​IMG]

11. LittleDefel

LittleDefel Jedi Master star 2

Jan 17, 2012
    Apparently the Essential Reader's Guide reveals episode numbers and names for the remainder of the Maul arc...

Episode 14 - Eminence (possibly Maul and Death Watch unite, approach Black Sun and Jabba trying to assemble an army)
    Episode 15 - Shades of Reason (possibly Mandalore takeover, Maul vs. Vizsla)
    Episode 16 - The Lawless (possibly Obi-Wan on Mandalore, Sidious vs. Maul & Savage)

So we know episodes 1-8 and 14-16.

12. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    The Lawless is the Sidious episode, Insider confirmed

13. LittleDefel

LittleDefel Jedi Master star 2

Jan 17, 2012
    So I wonder what 5 episodes will make up episodes 9-13?

14. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Droid arc and the experimental episode that we know about?

15. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    Droids was supposed to be after maul

I say we get Onderon, Clovis, so thats 9, then the maul, then droids which is at 14 then probably the Courscant arc about the Jedi protest and Ahsoka-Ventress so thats probably 4 more, then we got 4 for tarky

16. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Probably the demonstration and attack against the jedi. Ahsoka vs. Ventress. Maybe droids and commando having adventures in a bomb factory. Or is droid-commando-arc confirmed to happen after the Mauldalore-stuff?

So anyway looks like it's this order:
    1 Revival
    2,3,4,5 Onderon
    6,7,8 Clovis, Embo, Padmé and IGBC
    9,10,11,12,13 Anti-jedi stuff and Ventress (possibly connection to Star Wars 1313) possibly droids and commando Gregor
    14,15,16 Maul, Black Sun, Mandalore and Sidious
    17,18,19,20,21,22 (Not yet revealed in any trailer- Tarkin rumoured to appear- either it's a one superlong arc or then there is two separate arcs- another arc may also be the droid arc)

I think that the very last part of the season deals with stuff we haven't yet been told about. Possibly even Talzin's masterplan is revealed. Or then they return to Mortis-stuff (that just may end up in disaster) In any case I am expecting mind-blowing übertrailer before Christmas. They are so much better in making trailers that episodes.....

Hopefully Red Guards and Sly Moore appear soon, and that long-awaited separatist council. We are moving towards ROTS so I expect to see all those missing movie-elements. I also think that central EU-stuff like Korriban cannot be avoided for long- hopefully they don't mess up it too much. Changes are of course probable and there will be a lot of people complaining in any case:p.

17. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Hmmm, I can't see the Ahsoka-Ventress arc being four episodes. We know that there is more four-parters this year but I really can't see how they could drag out an Ahsoka-Ventress story. That could easily fit one/two episodes. If its a four-parter we've seen far too much of the season in trailers already with just the final four to advertise.

18. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    The episode obviously shows Ahsoka getting betrayed for some reason that shes running around in the underworld. Ventress will probably help her after they fight (the trailer is misleading). So if they want to actually make Ahsoka being hunted by Anakin (this could also be palpatine trying to turn Anakin) is no little thing to put into 2 parts i feel like. A character gets betrayed, 2 episodes later, well, shes good again.. just doesn't seem right lol.

19. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Remember Children of the Force? There were nearly same amount of stuff in one episode. I think that arc is 3 episodes maximum- maybe 2 or maybe it's stand-alone made poorly like Children of the Force- hopefully it's at least two episodes though.... of course it can be 4 eps but I doubt it.

20. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008

What's that girl? TCW has thrown Canon down a well? TCW has ACTUALLY contradicted C-canon? Thank's girl for stating something that WE ALL KNOW. You might as well say that the sky is blue. I wonder though, why do you keep telling us about TCW contradicting canon and your dislike of it, all across this forums, over and over again, when we already know that? Your becoming a little repetitive.

21. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Um, having jumped to an erroneous conclusion myself, Zeta is not female. And he has a right to beat us over the head with his views, y'know. As we can in return, should we be so inclined or cantankerous.

22. StarWarsFan91

Oct 14, 2008
    It was a joke. I called him a "girl" because it was a reference to "Lassie" (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/Lassie).

23. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Nah I got that. But Valairy's right, we all have the right to complain our asses off. It's how we express our passion for SW.

That and I just like being cantankerous. :p

24. StarWarsFan91

Oct 14, 2008
    I know we have that right, and im not saying he shouldn't be allowed to voice his opinion. I just wish Zeta wasn't always a broken record, and instead be a record that would play some different music for a change....instead of repeating the same song over and over again. It's not that im against the song (disliking TCW because of canon errors), it just that even a good song....can become annoying, if put on loop.

hlc88, Spazmatron and Valairy Scot like this.
  25. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    But I have to admit the same complaints being aired do get tiresome. But then, those with those complaints feel beaten over the head by "gushers" (who seem, occasionally, by some, to be defined as those who don't get twisted by canon changing).

Those of us who both praise and complain seem to be in no-man's land.

AkashKedavra_93, hlc88 and Spazmatron like this.