main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC OZK's Foreskin Restoration Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Whitey, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    TMI

But it is my fault for clicking on this thread in the first place.

2. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Paraphimosis.

3. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    Have you thought about asking a priest to lay hands on your penis make you whole again, OZK? I can't imagine God would allow anyone to suffer like you have.

4. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    oh, I don't know...we could marry it to JediKitty's Period thread and shop it around.

Adam of Nuchtern likes this.
  5. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    I was going to make a silly Friends reference here, but I'll leave this to the medical professionals. There's always plastic surgery as a last resort, you know. If you can afford it.

6. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Why ruin a perfectly good head (I'm assuming) with more skin? Just because the anteater look is natural doesn't make it more aesthetically pleasant to look at.

7. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Tunick. Trim your beard first and then make that post.

8. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I trimmed it back in February.

mrsvos likes this.
  9. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
  10. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    Aw damn. I'm sorry. :(

Just so we're clear, I'm okay with circumcision if there's a medical indication (like otherwise untreatable paraphimosis). European doctors, I trust, are far more likely to do conservative treatment rather than chop right away.

Ruin it? "More skin"? I'm just trying to regain the skin that was cut off. Intact penises are far more aesthetically pleasing anyway.

http://wpcontent.answcdn.com/wikipe...elangelo.jpg/200px-David_von_Michelangelo.jpg
    http://www.maicar.com/GML/000Images/pim/priapus7214.jpg
    http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/greeks/religion/myths/pictures/zeusartemesium.jpg

I don't know why a mutilated penis is considered to look better. The artists of old pretty much all preferred to portray it as natural.

Cut penises have a gross, dried out look.

11. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Well, on the aesthetics, we'll have to agree to disagree.

12. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    The damage to your nerves was already done with the initial circumcision, so you won't get your original sensitivity back either way. It's only for appearance's sake. What's the point of going to all the trouble? Although, I suppose it will make it easier for you to masturbate.

Oh... [face_plain]

13. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    This reminds me of that scene from Europa, Europa

14. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    1.) Since there is already TMI in this thread, I haven't masturbated in nearly three years and don't foresee starting again anytime soon. However it would be better with a foreskin, yes.
    2.) Another sexual function is the gliding action of the foreskin in intercourse. Restoration will regain this.
    3.) The nerve endings are already lost, yes, but I can restore much of the mucosal skin and provide a complete mucosal covering for my penis, which will protect my glans. This will result in increased sensitivity on the tissue I have remaining.
    4.) Why do women who get mastectomies have breasts constructed for them? It's only for appearance. Feeling that one possesses a whole body is important psychologically. That's another reason to do this.

There are clearly benefits to restoring. Even so, that's my choice to make, and it's not an unreasonable one for me to want to regain some of what I've lost. Circumcision was a choice made against my will. Restoration is a choice that I'm making for myself. I'm not forcing anyone else to, and I'm not forcing anyone else to pay attention to my restoration. That's all on Luke.

15. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    I didn't actually think you were doing it to make masturbation easier, that was just my lame attempt at being funny at the end there. But I was just curious as to why you would see it worth it to go through with it, when what I would see as the primary motivator is lost, and you answered it adequately.

16. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Haven't masturbated in almost 3 years? Good grief. :p

V-2 likes this.
  17. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Yeah, Paul, just keep telling yourself you haven't masturbated in three years when you admit to regularly stretching the skin on your penis. :p

harpua and Obi-Zahn Kenobi like this.
  18. TheModFavorite

TheModFavorite Jedi Master star 4

Sep 14, 2007
    isn't there some sheath that simulates a foreskin, like neuticals for dogs? why not use that?

19. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Who would want a Treif foreskin, anyway? Filthy little bacteria tents.

OPEN THE BLAST DOOR! OPEN THE BLAST DOOR!!!

20. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Once I've restored enough to keep it partially covered all the time while flaccid, I'll probably have to get something to cover it as it apparently gets really sensitive and hurts a ton if anything so much as brushes it.

21. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
  22. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    You should make a poll about foreskin coverage to see where everyone falls on the foreskin coverage index. I'm between a CI-3 and CI-4

23. TurboExtremist

TurboExtremist Jedi Master star 2

Sep 24, 2004
    There is zero advantage to circumcision.

1. Penis related medical conditions are extremely rare in any case.
    2. Reduced sensitivity. Also, the mechanics of sex change from gliding to friction.
    3. Babies feel pain, and can't choose for themselves.
    4. Foreskins are easy to clean.
    5. Cosmetics is a bull**** argument. If anyone is concerned about the beauty of their own or someone else's genitals, they've got serious issues.

Won't listen to me? How about a couple of semi-celebrities?

Obi-Zahn Kenobi likes this.
  24. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    I don't see why anyone would need more sensitivity.

25. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    And we, as people discussing penises on a goddamn Star Wars message board, certainly have the high ground on the mental health front. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.