main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    The battle which we saw in the first trailer in space, with the awesome effects and grevious vs obi wan was actually part of young Jedi. Looks like we only get Cato Nedomia for air combat this season.

2. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Has the Ventress/Ahsoka arc been confirmed as a 4 episode arc. I know that the lengths of all the other arcs has been confirmed, but I've not seen that one in particular addressed.

As for the stuff about Maul not appearing in only 4 episodes, I can't remember the context in which Filoni mentioned that. I don't know if he was referring solely to S5 or if he was including his S4 appearances.

If you include S4, then Maul would be in 6 episodes come the conclusion of "Mauldalore" and he could be killed without contradiction Filoni's statements.

If Filoni is referring just to S5, then that means he might show up in the finale arc of S5

Otherwise Mauldalore might be the final appearance for him in this season, and it could imply that he lives on into S6.

3. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    To bring him back for 6 episodes of the clone wars and then kill him again is just... dumb?

Though I hope we don't have to see him again in season 5 after mauldalore if he lives.

The Ventress/Ahsoka arc includes the Jedi protest, the attack on the temple, and all the 1313 stuff I think

If Ventress teams up with Ahsoka, it will be nice because usually Ahsoka always gets teamed up with the weak and pathetic people. Now for once she is teaming up with someone way better...

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Does anyone think that it makes sense to have Tarkin in more episodes of TCW?

5. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    Nexus route issue needs to be solved. That's probably going to be covered in that arc for sure.

Darth Vader likes this.
  6. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Agree

7. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Considering there's no concrete evidence, aside from Tarkin, its not wise to look TOO far into the future. (That's what I tell myself!) But how cool would it be to find out the Geonosians went ahead with the Death Star plans. It would be awesome to see the Republic manage to capture such a super-weapon and turn it back on the Separatists. "Fire at will, commander!" *no more Raxus*

Spazmatron likes this.
  8. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    And Anakin's the one to do it :eek:

9. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    Thanks for posting this info.

Eminence... Does this refer to all the leaders Maul approaches, yet ends up leading them?
    Shades of Reason and The Lawless. Its time for a revolution.
    The Void. Can't. Wait. For. This. I hope it airs sooner than later.

10. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    What is "The Void" supposed to be about?

Do they all get sucked into a blackhole and appear in another galaxy? :p

Or wait... The Void... hmm... Ever thought of "The Maw"??? Its a black hole cluster and in the game Empire At War its description said something about the deathstar and grand moff tarky. Perhaps the CIS are making some sort of superweapon there? It is in the outer-rim. It doesn't need to be the death star but maybe a malevolence number two?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Maw

11. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    The plot is unknown, but the episode references Moebius' art style. Personally, I think this is the Mortis-esque episode. Filoni said we'd return to the issues raised on Mortis. I want the Father to return, as a ghost, and chat with Anakin, hopefully in a dream.

12. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    Mortis was wierd. That would have been good if they just ended it after the first episode and didn't do the second.. Third wasn't bad.

Filoni said we would revisit the issues but he didn't say we would see Mortis again.

13. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    Exactly. I understand how Mortis was important for Ahsoka and Obi-Wan, considering what they mean to Anakin - but I hope they aren't featured much, if at all. I want an episode devoted completely to Anakin. There was an episode of The Sopranos that existed entirely in Tony Soprano's head, and it was full of symbols and metaphors. That's what I want. Why not throw in a reference to Deathly Hallows (Dumbledore and Harry): Anakin and Force-ghost Father. Or in The Matrix, when Neo meets the Architect, and they debate the meaning of the One. Or there's Aang and Roku!

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  14. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Shades of Reason? My god.

I'd be flabbergasted if Maul didn't die at the end of S6.

15. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    Shades of whhaat?

16. Eternal_Hero

Eternal_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2012
    That's hilarious. And the top of the thermos or whatever it is she's holding...kinda has...ya know..a nipple. Most male...appendages don't have nipples :)

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  17. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    The Shades of Teckla.

18. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    Shades of every green except the one it should be!

19. herp a derp

herp a derp Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2012
    50 shades of grey

20. Eternal_Hero

Eternal_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2012
    Holy Mother Of The Universe!!

One of the only things GL has ever done to actually disappoint me was to not use the extraordinary Moebius designs for "Willow". Moebius & Lucas are pretty much my artistic Gods. The combination of Moebius/Lucas is pretty much what my dreams are made of. I guess they're talking about Moebius' famous endless deserts. The only sad part is that Moebius died recently. I bet Filoni would have brought him in to consult. This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!

"We do one episode called 'The Void,' which is basically a whole exploration of Mœbius and his artwork style, which is a big influence on Star Wars. So it's really abstract, and we were out on the edge. It was like the white room in THX. It was really experimental stuff."
    ―Dave Filoni

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Togruta and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  21. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    Whats that? World of Weirdness?

22. Convor

Convor Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 25, 2011
    So does anyone know whether the iTunes episodes are presented in their original aspect ratio of 2:35:1? The cropped borders we get on the broadcast version drive me nuts.

23. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I heard somewhere that Anakin's eyes were yellow when he jumped down to 1313 in the trailer. This is the arc I'm most interested in. Probably because it's the one I knew the least about.

24. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    It's 16:9. I LOATHE that format....

25. Spazmatron

Sep 19, 2012
    Oh my goodness hes right...

http://www.starwars.com/watch/tcw_season5_cvi_trailer.html

Pause at 1:51 and O_O oh dear

They better use that right