main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC OZK's Foreskin Restoration Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Whitey, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    At what point does OZK go from being simply anti-circumcision to being unhealthily obsessed with having a "perfect" penis?

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  2. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I think that's already happened.

Healer_Leona likes this.
  3. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    [​IMG]

Obi-Zahn Kenobi and RC-1991 like this.
  4. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Hold on, what the hell is this thread? Is it even possible to reverse circumcision?

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Especially at this level of detail.

Ramza likes this.
  6. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Seeing as this is the JCC and anything pretty much goes - won't touch this one with a wooden spoon.

7. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    Sorta.

Basically, circumcision is permanent as cutting off any other piece of skin. You lose the unique qualities of that particular skin, as well as any neurovasculature.

However, skin retains the ability to grow when placed under tension. Applying tension to what is left of one's foreskin after circumcision (I call it a preputial remnant) causes the cells to divide and create new skin.

The foreskin contains a mucosal side (like the inside of a vagina or a cheek) and an epidermal side (like the rest of the shaft skin on the penis). You can cause both tissues to grow with applied tension.

Google it. A lot of guys have been happy to take pictures and show their progress. It's very encouraging.

What you can't restored are the frenar bands, frenar ridge, and frenulum - the most sensitive portions of the penis. Those, if cut, are lost. I have some frenulum and some of the frenar bands left, which I'm very grateful for.

8. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I am adamantly anti-circumcision, but yikes, why do I click on this thread.

9. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    you are the weirdest exhibitionist i have ever seen.

10. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Luke started the thread, and I've answered questions.

And perhaps if more people simply talked about this openly it wouldn't be considered weird. A lot of guys in my generation in my country are damaged. This helps undo some of it.

V-2 likes this.
  11. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I think it's that they don't actually consider themselves damaged.

Like I said earlier, in some other thread... I actually think it's great that you are doing this for yourself, because it obviously bothers you. I really think it's a shame that you consider yourself to be damaged and in need of repair, though--but that's your own personal thing. I'm curious to see if you'll actually pull this off (no pun intended... okay, well, maybe a little intended) and get the results you're hoping for.

Aytee-Aytee likes this.
  12. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    With honesty and seriousness though, I would like to offer a rebuttal.

You've clearly researched an awful lot into this issue. I do not intend to discuss with you the basic counter-arguments. That would be pretty well futile. Instead I wish to pose to you this question:

Why are you putting this much effort into repairing such minor physical damage?

To color and provide background for this question I will give you the following analysis: You say masturbation isn't even a thing with you. I can believe that. You've always ridden the Jesus train pretty hard, and I can honestly believe you abstain from such easy self-fulfillment. Though I don't know enough about your beliefs to know how you feel about good ol' fashioned boning. (If you feel like giving me a lengthy write up, please avoid elongated and flowery points. I ain't got time to read all that noise.) I personally wonder if your crusade (and I feel safe calling it that, since it seems that very suddenly that your entire being is devoted to relaying the idea of growing back your junk) is a rebuttal into the terrifying and extreme reality of female genital mutilation. That issue HAS to inform your feelings on male genital mutilation. There is no way around that. This is where you can give me a lengthy response. To bring into light a very specific thought constant through most presentations of masculinity: that **** happened. Your life is gonna be a lil' different from what it could have been. But a big part of dude-dom is just rolling with that. You'll still get off, and it'll still feel great. On the flip side though, is the thought that dudes with foreskins have to take a little bit more type out of their day keeping it all in check. What payoff do you see that makes that extra effort worthwhile? is this an effort you decided to take solely on your own, or have there been major forces outside of your own psyche pushing for it?

And will you provide before and after pictures for the scientifically inclined?

13. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Because it's not minor physical damage.

And I've no "rebuttal to female genital mutilation", whatever you may mean. It's disgusting and horrific, just like male genital mutilation, and should not be done.

V-2 likes this.
  14. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    It's pretty minor, dude. I've had friend's who've lost fingers, who've had burns cover large parts of their bodies. I've known women who've lost their children- their future- because of terrible eventualities. You lost a lil' bit of your wiener. Tell me why this is such an enormous issue in your life. You've still got the rest of it. It still works. It still feels good. The part you lost doesn't mean you can't have a kid or that you can't please a lady (or yourself). Why do you feel like less of a person- less of a man- because some dude clipped off a little bit of your skin a few decades ago. Why do you, a person who purports to believe that people are more than their base parts, fight so hard for a tiny piece of skin that, hey, turns out you can live without?

DarthTunick and harpuah like this.
  15. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    This.

16. DarthLowBudget

DarthLowBudget Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 17, 2004

Psh, its like you're barely circumcised.

17. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Which part of your genitals isn't precious to you? An inch of penis? Two inches of penis? Your corona? An open urethral meatus? What's left of your frenulum? One testis? "Extra" scrotal skin?

We're not talking about a piece of skin from my arm or torso. We're talking about 15 square inches of tissue with an important sexual function - half of which is erogenous tissue, containing the most sensitive portions of the male body (http://www.nocirc.org/touch-test/bju_6685.pdf).

18. TurboExtremist

TurboExtremist Jedi Master star 2

Sep 24, 2004
    If someone wants to repair themselves, let them. I see no reason to debate it.

V-2 likes this.
  19. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    honestly, you picked exactly the wrong person to make that argument against. i really don't care too much about my genitalia. its there. every 12, 24 or 36 hours i manipulate it all to give myself a rush of happiness to the head. but i could live without that. i endeavor constantly to rise above my base instincts and to try and understand exactly who and what i am, in my soul. and that is exactly what i'm trying to challenge you to do right now. you're putting all this weight on such a little bit of your physical presence, when what you truly are is leagues beneath that. and i want you to understand that. i hoped you would understand that from the get-go. but instead, you've offered me nothing but vague and counter-productive arguments into these deep and honest introspections i've presented to you.

honestly, i'm entirely saddened by this exchange. so this will be my last post to you about this, unless you choose to actually look past the physicality of the issue. if you can look past the animalistic nature of your wang, and understand that there are more ways to discuss it than its physical presence, i am more than open to discussion. but until then, know this:

ya' got ****ed, boy.

20. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I totally read that as prenuptial.

21. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    [​IMG]

22. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    TMI

23. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    You're reading a thread dedicated to the restoration of a man's foreskin... are you really expecting to not get TMI?

V-2 likes this.
  24. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    this whole thread is tmi, but it's also like a window into some strange subculture and i can't stop reading. it's like being able to lurk in some dark corner of the internet without having to leave my own dark corner of the internet.

25. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I don't care either. It's his body and life, and I don't really care what the hell he does with it or what's important to him.

Though I'm not terribly pleased that I have to log onto the JCC every day and see the words "OZK's Foreskin" on the first page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.