main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC OZK's Foreskin Restoration Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Whitey, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Don't you see? It can't stop. It can never stop. At first, they controlled the circumcision discussion... but now... now it controls them.

2. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    Now we can stop.

V-2 likes this.
  3. DarthLowBudget

DarthLowBudget Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 17, 2004
    No, now we have to have a discussion about how the penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the earth with a plague of men, as it once was, but the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals. Because the gun is good.

4. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    Stop with the Zordoz

5. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Zardoz, Arlol. Zardoz.

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Zardoz, indeed. Those little red outfits ought to get any man's foreskin restored to full health. Although, I still couldn't imagine desiring such a thing.
    My original belief is fully intact, unlike OZK's manhood: "Open the blast door! Open the blast door!"

7. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    I wasn't sure how to spell it. My bad.

8. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    It was written in the post right above you.

9. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    The only time I have trouble getting in water is when it's ice.

10. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    you do know that most of europe still has their foreskins and we don't have a epidemic of UTI's? oh and if you havent got tonsils in the first place we cant infect them either, or appendices either or nipples.

11. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Logic is not welcome here.

Is fheàrr teicheadh math na droch fhuireach

12. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Surely you know by now Arlon doesn't read any posts by anybody else.

Obi-Zahn Kenobi likes this.
  13. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    the conundrum here is that i seriously doubt he has any idea what zardoz is and i'm pretty sure the only way he even heard of it was by reading those posts.

jp-30 likes this.
  14. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    ... and wearing that skimpy red outfit while alone...

15. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    Looks a lot more disgusting this way, huh?

RIP Christopher Hitchens.

16. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Not the same thing... stop trying to turn this into a gender thing.

17. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    I've already presented what I believe is a very convincing argument as to why the effects are approximately equivalent, to which your refutation was "Waaaaaaaaal of text."

And that does cause the question to be asked, why is it not the same thing?

V-2 likes this.
  18. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    This insatiable thirst for attention certainly wasn't diminished when they trimmed your flagpole, was it? As a circumcised male, I have read your 'compelling' diatribes and am still unmoved by our shared plight. You sincerely ought to consider sitting your mother and father down and showing them all of your graphs and pie charts. You need much more stable support through your "ordeal" than you will clearly ever recieve here...

harpuah likes this.
  19. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999

http://www.moralogous.com/2012/03/19/im-circumcised-and-im-fine/

I'd link to another post from that blog, but it contains comparison pictures between an erect intact penis and an erect cut penis (very telling as to the damage circumcision causes), entitled "A brief history of the foreskin and circumcision".

Instead, I'll simply reference it. Foxes are like circumcised men. Heard of Aesop's Fables? Two of the stories talk about foxes with similar problems.

http://www.aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.cgi?sel&TheFoxWhoHadLostHisTail

http://www.umass.edu/aesop/content.php?n=10&i=1

The analogy should be clear. Lillian writes:

She explains the cognitive dissonance of circumcised men (I have felt this cognitive dissonance).

She also explains the cognitive dissonance of parents who have already circumcised:

This isn't about a need for attention. I only keep responding to this thread because people keep directing things at me. I'm hardly the one keeping this thread alive. If other people want to drop the issue I'm happy to let the thread sink. But as long as other people keep posting, I'm going to keep posting because maybe I'll get through to someone.

And since you thought it fair to question my psychology, I think it fair to question the psychology of those who support the continuance of this practice.

V-2 likes this.
  20. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    That poetry is so moving... I suddenly want my foreskin back. Must be cognitive dissonance. Do you think it is still salvagable if I go digging through 39 years of hazmat behind the hospital and find it? Hopefully some collector has my old cap up on ebay.

21. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Do you actually think that is poetry? Or do you realize that the line breaks are to allow each premise and conclusion to be made explicitly clear but you're just being sarcastic?

V-2 likes this.
  22. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I thought it was haiku, but with extra syllables. That would be symbolic, since the poetry is about the loss of man's syllables.

23. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    You're obviously experiencing grief over the loss of your foreskin and anger at the suggestion that your genitals are somehow damaged and that you are incapable of experiencing as much sexual pleasure as you could have otherwise. I feel the same grief and can sympathize and that's obviously why I've been so passionate about the topic. That's why you spilled this discussion into the other thread. You're angry that you're unable to refute anything I've said, so you're acting out against me in the other thread. That's why you're attempting to derail the discussion with humor.

I know how this feels. It sucks. To think of what we've lost. The grief can be pretty intense at times. But it's okay to grieve. We lost something valuable. But we'll be okay. And it's okay to admit that we lost something valuable, too.

V-2 likes this.
  24. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Projection will not get him to agree with you.

25. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    I asked my wife and she is ok with my decreased manhood. And I happen to enjoy peeing without a gas-cap. I would only remotely begin to humor a consideration of restoration if it was my original 6-day old piece of baby-draping. The thought of another person's skin being grafted onto my perfectly content jammy just so I can have the pleasure of needing a sheathe due to added irritation and pain doesn't do nearly as much for me as it seems to be doing for you. The reverse psychology thing is glorious, though. Please continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.