main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - Episode 5.2 - A War on Two Fronts - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Those connections mean nothing to me, because I already have all of the connections I need from the rest of the EU. The only reason this episode didn't contradict the rest of the EU, beyond the continued existence of Ahsoka, is because Onderon hadn't been depicted during the Clone Wars before.
    I flatly refuse to watch this show, because I expect respect and decency for other people's work from LFL, and can't see anything TCW has depict happening, not alongside masterpieces like Labyrinth of Evil or RotS novelization.

Esg and Darth_Zandalor like this.
  2. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    Oh looky here, wrong opinions again.

Coric, Esg and Zeta1127 like this.
  3. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    ...wait you don't even watch the show?

That's absolutely hilarious.

4. Esg

Esg Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I like how people here say don't like it don't watch it and get angry when they express their sentiments

Coric and Zeta1127 like this.
  5. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    That has nothing to do with it, stop assuming and making yourself look foolish.

I find it funny that people come here without even watching the show and spend their entire time dogging the show even though they don't watch it. It's absolutely pathetic and hilarious. You must unfortunately have too much time on your hands.

GM Edit: You're getting pretty close to a ban here.

And don't call me out on being one of those people are in love with this show because people who have been here long enough(not you) know that I am not. There are a lot of things this show does that I do not agree with but I still enjoy it to an extent. If I lost interest and stopped watching, I'd probably stop posting so much about the show. I'm not gonna waste my time badmouthing it every chance I get.

I have absolutely no problem with people who have actually watched the episodes and don't like this particular episode or part here and there. At least they watched it and can give an opinion on it.

6. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    And yet you have enough time on your hands to take the piss out of people.

Zeta1127 and Esg like this.
  7. Esg

Esg Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I never said you were. I just found your post ironic as it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation in this place

Watch the show and give constructive criticism = Stop watching it

Stop watching it because you dislike how it treats other series = Why post here?

eht13, JackG and Zeta1127 like this.
  8. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    So... About that new TCW episode...

9. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    comes out tomorrow in Canada, which of course is spanish for "this is not mexico"

10. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Get ****ed.

GM Edit: Well, that's crossing the line.

Heero_Yuy and Esg like this.
  11. Esg

Esg Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Ib4 ban

12. General_Un-Co

General_Un-Co Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 9, 2010
    Before:
    After:
    See how easy it is to write non-inflammatory posts; that don't just call the opposition wrong. By providing examples you also encourage your opponent in the debate to look at your choice medium (Novels/TCW) to rebut the argument. You never know Rumble might read LoE and realise why EU fans dislike TCW and Zeta might actually watch an episode of TCW and realise there are some diamonds in the rough. Or you both come back more impassioned and willing to fight to the death, but at least you have hopefully broadened your horizons...

*Note this was the first example that came to mind, I don't actually recommend that someone who passionately hates EU conflicts watch an episode about Mandalore first ;) .

13. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Dammit. Never a banhammer around when I need it these days. [face_frustrated]

14. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Just needed to get my coffee first.

Some bans have already occurred. Others will follow in like manner if need be.

15. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Beat me to the punch. I was out getting my coffee. :p

Hard to argue with that... even though I prefer the printed version over two of the films.

16. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
  17. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Well yeah if Onderon remains independent there is no need for a senator but there would be a need for a skilled diplomat to ensure Onderon's independence and good relations with the Republic.

18. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    So then if Onderon doesn't need a Senator and they knock off the CIS king in one form or another, and stay independent, maybe Lux will pull a power play at the last moment and say "Gee I'm suddenly the senior most official around here, I'll just take the throne myself!"

That would be hilarious.

DM99 likes this.
  19. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    King Lux Bonteri and Queen Ahsoka Tano[face_hypnotized] or is it Queen Steela Gerrera?

DM99 and SenatorKelberry like this.
  20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    or maybe both :p

21. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Not finding these comments vastly helpful either. Not as bad as 'FIRST!!111!11!" though. :p

22. Esg

Esg Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I forgot to add an n...

23. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Darn you Cisco!
    My money is on Steela. I'ma gonna go out on a limp and say Saw is gonna be dead by then.

DM99 likes this.
  24. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    For some reason I can totally see this happening

Then we will never have to see Lux Bonteri ever again! Lux falls in love with someone else instead! whoo hoooooo!!

25. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011

Aww, depending on how they use him Lux could well become a favorite character of mine. He's such a lovable idiot in my opinion.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.