main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC OZK's Foreskin Restoration Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Whitey, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    Once the foreskin restoration is complete I look forward to a detailed list of how OZK's life has improved.

2. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    He should make a movie about it.

Unfortunately, the title Frankenweenie is already taken.

3. DarthLowBudget

DarthLowBudget Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 17, 2004
    So is this thread now equal in surface area to the lost foreskins of the JCC? If so, can we just cut it off here?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    It will only be restored due to popular demand in the future. In this day and age you CAN come back later and cap these things off.

5. TheModFavorite

TheModFavorite Jedi Master star 4

Sep 14, 2007
    ozk, has it grown back yet?

6. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Come on, people, this post is classic. Let's give it some love. I mean, that's funny.

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    The problem is that there have been several cult classic films with OZK written all over them. There is an autonomous zombified penis inching its way to wreak havoc in ReAnimator 2. There are far more vulgar variants in more indie films. Troma has this covered in spades. Although, Frankenweenie is a splendid name for OZK's inevitable autobiography. When I see him break down on Dr Phil's couch, I will purchase the book.

8. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    I remember there was this guy on another board I visit who insisted that circumcision was the cause of every single attrocity commited in the world. Seriously.

9. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    I just glanced at your signature and thought it said "LET'S GO PENIS!!!"

*sigh* This thread....

10. TheModFavorite

TheModFavorite Jedi Master star 4

Sep 14, 2007
    what's the status on your foreskin today? are you at 25% coverage now?

11. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    THEN there was this other dude who claimed it was like being raped. When people pointed out how offensive that was, he said that at least rape victims stopped being raped, but he'd be forever mutilated. (This board is NOT about circumcision, I swear, it just draws some weirdos from time to time)

Heh. (I WANT TO WATCH HOCKEY!!! Stupid Gary Bettman)

12. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999

If someone tied you down and cut off your labia minora while you screamed, would you feel raped?

If you would not, then fair enough.

13. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    You know what? Go up to a rape victim and tell them being circumcised is worse than being raped. Come back and tell us what happened.

14. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002

AHHHH YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN! Stop or you'll end up dragging every uncircumcised man down with you by making these ill-chosen comparisons. Male and female circumcision are both terrible crimes against the human body and that's that.
    Now get back to your penis and all the best.

15. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    If anyone chooses to look down on uncircumcised people because they don't like a comparison, that shows their failure, not anyone else's.

16. Billy_Dee_Binks

Mar 29, 2002
    I think people do look down *exactly* to get a comparison, but that doesn't have anything to do with circumcision. It's just where the naughty bits are located. :p

17. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    This has got to be one of the biggest train wreck threads in the history of the JC.

Right up there with the infamous "cottage cheese yeast infection" thread from 1999....

18. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    People look down on uncircumcised people? When I consider whether a person is worthwhile, foreskin is the very last thing on my mind (actually, it's not on my mind... at all). I'm much more concerned with character than ****ing skin. I guess that's why I can't really understand OZK's feeling that he's damaged, or whatever... foreskin doesn't mean ****.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  19. Billy_Dee_Binks

Mar 29, 2002
    "Whew! Crazy World, huh? Well don't let it drag you down, son, I..."

No I agree, they only look down on them as they're checking them out.

(I think I've just worked out a penis comparison variation on Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First?" routine.)

20. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    This is the second time, in equally as many days, that I've been inspired to post this... :p

TheModFavorite likes this.
  21. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I'm dead serious when I say that this thread deserves to be archived. It's one of the best threads in the JCC in a really long time.

V-2 and jp-30 like this.
  22. Guinastasia

Jun 9, 2002
    [face_sick]

23. Billy_Dee_Binks

Mar 29, 2002
    So I guess a "cottage chesse yeast infected foreskin thread" will inevitably follow, to trump it all?

24. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
    No that would be the the "OZK Proud Head Cheese Maker" thread.

TheModFavorite likes this.
  25. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.