main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Would Krayt let Vestara join the One Sith?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Tim Battershell, Oct 14, 2012.

1. TheWiseJedi

TheWiseJedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2012
    See, this was what I was looking for :) you provided a description and a accurate quote that states what you claimed. Now that you provided this quote, I have no legs to stand on with part of my argument.

I truly do mean this as well, I am not here to pick fights, I am here to broaden my thoughts on star wars. You proved what you said and there is nothing I can do to fight it.

DarthJenari likes this.
  2. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    [​IMG]

Thank you sir!

Back to the main topic, I think we all hope Vestara goes to the One Sith, because none of us want to see anymore Sith, but at least they're already on Korriban and will be operating for the next century or so. Besides them I can't think of any other group for her to go to.

3. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    The One Sith would pay 10 times as much for a Jedi alive than a dead one because "one may be turned". Krayt was still trying to get Cade to come over even after Cade made it super super clear that working for Krayt, the guy he hated more than anything else, was the last thing he would ever do. (Krayt had Cade trained even knowing that Cade was faking compliance, also.) The One Sith, in the Legacy comics at least, seemed totally chill with getting more members - they defied Bane in that not only did they HAVE multiple members, they ENCOURAGED this. Even those that did not fit the mold exactly (Jor Torlin, Vul Isen) were called Sith.
    THEN this new situation arises of "One Empire, One Sith", and the One Sith declare that they intend for everybody in the galaxy to be part of the One Sith. So, everybody is One Sith? Vestara will fit in just fine.

4. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Just going on memory, so I could be wrong, but they didn't seem any too keen about Alema Rar.

5. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    I think it was because she was in cahoots with Lumiya. They didn't like her or something

6. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Again from memory, it was more a case of Lumiya not liking their approach to 'Sithness' too much!

7. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Personally I think Vestara should ditch the One Sith and go rouge, be a loner Sith. Because from what i have heard in FOTJ, she really doesn't work well with other factions. I think the only side she is really on is number 1. I don't think her mentality would work well with the One Sith. Besides if she is a loner, it can work better with canon if she ever encounters Ben/jedi again. After all, if she was an official member of the One Sith, and did encounter Ben/jedi, that could lead the jedi who don't know about the One Sith (all jedi minus Luke) to have a better chance in realizing that there is another Sith group out there. Besides, i don't want the Jedi to keep encountering the One Sith post FOTJ but Pre Legacy.

8. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    I think Allston described her character in his description of Lara - A situational conformist with a screw loose! That screw being her feelings for Ben!

I also think that Luke already knows that there is at least one more powerful Sith of a different persuasion out there - Krayt did try to imply that he was Lost Tribe, but the tattoo(s) gave him away!

9. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Or that. One side didn't like the other.

10. DarthJenari

Dec 17, 2011
    Remember, in the very first issue Nihl said Krayt wouldn't make the same mistake as Palpatine by trying to turn Jedi to the Dark Side. (I remember that because you have to have a very large pair to take a shot at Sidious!!!!!) Cade was a special case, due to his unique abilities.

11. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I would like Vestara to rock up on Korriban or whatever other rock Krayt is hiding on only for Krayt to kill her nonchalantly. "Welcome! Now you will die." This is sort of how I imagine it in my head:
    [​IMG]

Except obviously it's not Darth Vader and Sia

instantdeath likes this.
  12. Esg

Esg Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    -Implying Kyrat is anywhere close to being a competent Sith

13. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    He only conquered nigh the entire Galaxy for 7 years.

14. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Which is what 1/3 of the time Palpatine ran the Galaxy before Luke showed.

15. DarthJenari

Dec 17, 2011
    I don't think he's trying to say that Krayt is equal to Palpatine. However, he's still 1 of only 2 Sith to ever achieve the ultimate goal and gain control of the galaxy.

16. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Yeah, I never said that Krayt was on par with Sidious - he's just competent in his own way.

17. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    he is competent enough to cut down Vestera.

18. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    And let's hope he does! [face_praying]

19. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    What a waste of a new character. We need all the new characters we can get, so its a bad idea to kill Vestera. Let her character grow more....say as a loner sith who is only loyal to number one.

20. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    I suppose it would be a waste, but I really can't stand Vestara as a character. It's probably because she's the member of another faction of Sith, whom conveniently appeared when it's perfect timing. Honestly I want to forget about FotJ and her presence won't help.

GrandMasterKatarn likes this.
  21. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    That's every single Banite Sith.

22. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    It's tempting to imagine Ship telling Krayt "You are an Apprentice, if I say you are!"! ;)

23. Esg

Esg Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Sith Emperor and Darth Ruin say hello

24. DarthJenari

Dec 17, 2011
    Neither gained control of the galaxy and toppled the Republic, or destroyed the Jedi as a unit.

25. Esg

Esg Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    THe GA still existed as an insurgency as did Fel and the Jedi