main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

** LCC X Judging Show **

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Teague, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Teague

Teague Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2006
    Hey guys. Great LCC this year, here's the judging show in its entirety, with myself as the moderator, and judges Michael "Dorkman" Scott (RvD, RvD 2), Trey Stokes (Pink Five, Ark), Brian Finifter (A Lost Hope, The Injured Stormtrooper), Eddie Doty (Stunt Coordinator / Fight Choreographer), Ryan Wieber (RvD, RvD 2, RvB, RvB 2), and Brandon Flyte (RvB, RvB 2, The Contenders).

2. Boter

Boter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    Thanks again to all of the judges, I enjoyed it as always and some of your feedback in editing will definitely be used as we tighten up and get ready for the full release of Echelon.

3. Sith-Man

Sith-Man Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 19, 2004
    Glad I actually got to watch live this year. Twas fun, thank you to all the judges for taking the time out of your lives to watch and judge... And that would mean a bit more if I had actually done an entry, but still. lol

4. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I thoroughly enjoyed getting some input from the DiF masters. Great entries, everyone!

5. -Phi-

-Phi- Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2002
    I caught the second half. Thumbs up for saying something about every entry and keeping things moving.

Teague, is there any way I could get an .mp3 version from you? Youtube>mp3 converters take foreeeeevver.

6. DarthRicmu

DarthRicmu Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 3, 2005
    Yes Down In Front Crew, thanks for judging! :)
    This year had some very good entries and lot of talent!

Phi,
    Download this browser plugin: http://www.bestvideodownloader.com/download :)

7. Teague

Teague Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2006
    Here's an MP3 of the whole proceedings, with the intermission and five minute break removed for your listening pleasure.

Boom!

Penitio, Sith-Man and Whiteley79 like this.
  8. DX6channel

DX6channel Jedi Master star 1

May 23, 2010
    I enjoyed the judging this year and thanks for the great comments on my entry. I find it really interesting that you mentioned Troy because I used that for inspiration, especially with the lightstaff!
    And one of you mentioned something about how my face looked fake on the focus in shot at the beginning; what do I need to do to change that?
    Max