main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series -Series Idea Thread-

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Lazy Storm Trooper, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    Hello everybody, today I was thinking about LA series and came up with a few ideas. I encourage you to make one to.
    1)
    Star Wars: Imperial
    Time Period: 19 BBY-0 ABY
    Description:
    Ever wonder about the stories of the thousands of Stormtroopers, Tie Pilots, and officers of the Galactic Empire's military? If you do this will be the show for you.
    Running Time: 45 mins.
    Seasons Planned: 7
    Format: Live Action
    2)
    Star Wars: Chu'unthor
    Time Period: 500 BBY- 488 BBY
    Description:
    Follows the early stories of the Padawans and Jedi Masters aboard the Jedi training ship Chu'unthor.
    Running Time: 45 mins.
    Seasons Planed: 8
    Format: Live Action

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Hey...

I can see a Star Wars Empire being but I doubt Lucas would have the heart to ruin the Empire and humiliate them like he does with the CIS in "The Clone Wars"...

3. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    Please restate, I can't understand your post.

4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Gladly!

Now, I see you have listed that you would love to see a series set in the time of the The Force Unleashed. Yes?
    Then I agree. Such a series is very possible and will happen for sure. It is a perfect time for stories in the SW universe.
    Now what I meant with Lucas and the CIS is that if Lucas makes a series I doubt he would like to make fun of the Empire and make them losers as he does with the Separatists in "The Clone Wars".
    IMO Lucas has more respect for the Empire than the CIS.

5. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    Ohhh... Okay thanks.
    Anyone else have some ideas to post?

6. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Well i have an idea for a new Animated series in TCW style.

Timeperiod is 1 BBY - 4 BBY

Vader will be in it. Armand and Ysanne Isard, Palps, Firmus Piett and some interesting OCs.

Locations, Mygeeto, Vjun, Coruscant, Aargonar, Corellia and some more.

Legocloneguy22 likes this.
  7. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    It would be interesting.

StarWarsZombie likes this.
  8. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Thank you.

It will be a love story. The story also will try to fit perfectly into the 3 OT Movies. Parts of ANH, TESB and ROTJ will be mentioned in this story and influent it. Vaders presence will be perfectly integrated so his mood will be lead by his emotions from the Movies. OT Characters like Luke will be used/mentioned very slightly to boost the story.

9. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    Come on let's show some more ideas.

10. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I'd be interested in seeing a post-ROTJ show, so long as it doesn't follow the EU and doesn't include any future reincarnations of the Sith. Just the idea of there being a Sith Empire for what seems like each and every time period gets to me, especially in the post-ROTJ time frame. If a post-ROTJ show were to follow the EU, then in my opinion they shouldn't bother.

Not too interested in a GCW show either, just because - video games aside - I never got the impression that the Rebellion had a whole bunch of tanks or the hardware to really go head to head with the Empire. They were a ragtag group that had their first victory shortly before ANH, had a second victory with the Death Star, and then until ROTJ just seemed to be on the run. I think the films covered that period adequately enough. If they were to make some kind of made for TV special to tell a single story within that time period (kind of like what Shadows of the Empire did, then I could maybe get behind that. But I'm not too interested in an actual series that documents that time period.

My top three choices for era would be: origin of the Jedi/Sith, fall of the Sith Empire prior to their 1,000 years in hiding, or the time between ROTS and ANH.

Again, for all three I'd like to see something new, like Lucas' vision (particularly for the origin of the Sith and Jedi), if it were to follow the EU, then again that story would already be told and there would be no point. The source of the whole Sith vs. Jedi conflict is not really elaborated on in the films other than one's evil and the other is good and that they are trying to eliminate each other. I always felt it kind of awkward that the prequels did not - even if it were just a conversation with Jocasta Nu or between Anakin and Qui-Gon - explain why the conflict originated. TCW could even offer insight through dialogue rather than a full blown series.

My number one choice would be in regards to the fall of the Sith Empire though. A show about the origins would just feel like there is no conclusion (until 1,000 years later). I would also just like to see what a Sith Empire would be like when ruled by those that are overtly Sith rather than hiding behind the facade of a politician like Palpatine does. I like TOR's take on it. Would like to see how the Sith relate to the non-Sith that serve them, and how the ancient Sith compare to those like Palpatine (stronger? weaker? what is their method of maintaining control? internal conflicts as they usurp each other, what are the Jedi like, see how Pre Viszla's ancient predecessor sacked the Jedi Temple, etc.)

11. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    At least the CIS wasn't defeated by giant teddy bears Ewoks...
    [​IMG]

12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Well, Grievous was humiliated by Gungans and Jar Jar.

13. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Did Ewoks eat human flesh? They wanted to cook luke, han and leia...

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  14. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Point taken. [face_laugh]

15. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    When you encounter a new species that you've never seen before, the first test is to find out if it tastes good. Sometimes I think the same of humans' early evolution. Who was the very first person to look at a lobster, oyster, alligator, etc. and think "I wonder if I can eat that?" Or who looked to a calf nursing from its mother's utters and thought, "I want to get in on that!"

16. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    i think ewok flesh is tasty than?

eat or get eaten!

[​IMG]

btw my Story will have also Endor and Ewoks in it. Vader will slaughter one of their tribes when hunting some refugees.

17. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    Anyone more SERIES ideas not ideas about Ewok eating habits.

18. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Hey, it will be a important part of my series. Its like a discovery channel documentation.

19. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    Okay??? What do you guys think of my "series" Chu'unthor?

20. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    The number of seasons planned is really arbitrary unless it could be shown that 8 seasons worth of 45 minute episodes could be derived from such a vague concept.

21. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    What is a Chu´unthor?

22. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    The Cerulean (Ki-Adi-Mundi's species) word for "academy" and the name of two Jedi praxeum ships of the same design, the first one that crashed on Dathomir in 230 BBY (The Courtship of Princess Leia) and the second one, named in honor of the first one, which was active during the Clone Wars (Darksaber).

23. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    They would not just stay on the ship. Different Master/Padawan teams would deploy on other missions that the series would follow. It would kinda like "Star Trek" but with a nicely done Star Wars spin on it.

24. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    stra terk?

DONT WANT!!!

i will never forget what they did with poor data. blow him in pieces and replace him like a waschmaschine with his dumb brother. i still saw picards evil devilish grin in my nightmares!

25. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    Let me list a few things; Echo, Heavy, Senator Farr, and Commander Ponds. Notice something about them all?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.