main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Anyone else jumping off TCW?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by 07jonesj, Oct 16, 2012.

?

What season do you want TCW to end with?

1. Season 5

10.9%
  2. Season 6

34.4%
  3. Season 7

20.3%
  4. Season 8

4.7%
  5. Season 9

1.6%
  6. Season 10 (NEVER END IT!!!)

28.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Great point!

The more the better! The more arcs mean a better chance for me and you to see our fave villains like San Hill and Tikkes and Gunray and Wat Tambor and Passel Argente and so on...

2. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I say the more seasons the better. The show has been hit or miss since the beginning, and more seasons equals more hits.

3. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Indeed. That is my politics now too. I might not be a fan of episodes like Umbara or the Hardeen arc but with all the misses come instant classics like Massacre and Bounty and Carnage of Krell...

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Though it gets complained about a lot, I think the insane variety is a strength of the show. I absolutely love the Hardeen arc (minus The Box) and don't care much for Bounty, but we're both satisfied. To me, the variety ensures that sooner or later there will be another episode that blows my mind.

5. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Like Anakin said "Dont lose focus, filoni!" Focus on ROTS, R O T S. !

R

O

T

S

6. DavidIX

DavidIX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    I voted for season 10

You can stretch this all the way to season 8-10 easily. Too many characters with unknown endings they can develop. Not to mention they have so many known characters they can enhance, it's not even funny. You can do a 4 episode arc on General grievous Back story, you have ventress, you have Rex a potential good story there, you can show more Mace windu, Darth Maul, Asohka and tie everything together in a well timed manner. The last thing I want is wasted opportunities and a rushed product.

7. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Especially as the show isn't in chronological order.

8. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I voted six season, simply because SW is a six-episode Saga.
    Though, there is a good chance it'll be up to 8 seasons in total, especially if the show continues into Order 66 and beyond.

DM99 likes this.
  9. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    That's the best case for more seasons IMO. Considering all of the Palpatine hints we've been sprinkled throughout the show, and the heavy emphasis on the clone trooper's personalities, we really need that payoff. I don't think ROTS is enough, it needs to be shown in the show itself.

InherentConflict likes this.
  10. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    It depends on how far they're planning to take things. If they go into Order 66 and the Dark Times I say take it on as long as you can. If they only go up to ROTS I say they can end it at 6, but should probably shoot for 7 to do it right.

11. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Here is a hint:

At CVI (right about now, Filoni and crew are working on Season Six) Filoni was asked about Ahsoka's fate AGAIN and he said that the creators of the show have not yet decided on a fate for a Ahsoka.
    They are writing Season Six and they are not sure of her fate still THAT means that surely more than Six seasons.[face_party]

DM99 and Dark Lord Tarkas like this.
  12. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I tend to want to agree with that argument out of confirmation bias since I would like to think there will be a bunch more seasons, but if for some reason they were forced to abruptly end the series I don't think the fact that they're working on multiple seasons at a time would save it. I think it's safer to say definitely six.

13. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    Just reposting this from the last page:

Dave Fillioni spoke in a recent interview about having recently written out his outline for how the series would end and the last season would be. When he showed it to George Lucas, he said he thought it was nice, but that they weren’t ending it any time soon. Since s6 is written and being animated, Dave and his team are probably writing s7, so I bet it was s7 he had outlined and showed to Lucas. If that’s true, then I think s9 will be the earliest stopping point they would consider now. Work on writing s8 will begin in a year, and that’s way to close in time to work with Georges comment.

14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Such words make me happy!

15. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Maybe they produced two different ending scenes. Like they do fake scenes in ROTS, like Shaak Tis Death to fool spies and insiders which sell Informations.

16. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Just nice? If so than it will not be an awesome ending. If Lucas just thinks its nice. Thats a way to say "Do it better next time, Kid!"

If Lucas says its EPIC than i think it will be awesome. Come on Dave make it better. You can watch casablanca if you wish. "Here´s looking at you, Snips." or something like that.

But Ahsokas TCW Story ending at Order 66 would be the best solution. Just let her get shot down from Wolffe. Point. War is a bad thing and treason much worse. Show that to the Kids, but put also a little hope in it. Maybe Wollfe faltering because of something she say which she learned from Rex. Than she could survive somehow if Wolfe gives her a little chance.

A good and meaningfull ending for the jedi ahsoka and a little of hope for the young fans.

17. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    THere is no other way other than Order 66...

18. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Season 6 sounds about right. Maybe I'm just getting tired of this show because the current arc is so boring, and I just feel like they're wasting our time. If they cut the crap we'd probably only have two seasons worth of episodes.

Quality > quantity.

19. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Have you ever heard Lucas speak? He never seems like he has any kind of enthusiasm or is impressed in any kind of way. I don't think the words "Dave, that's epic" would ever leave his lips. He just seems like he's been tranquilized any time I hear him speak. Mellow/shy/unenergetic/whatever.

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Why do you people think Ahsoka will be killed by Wolffe?

21. EUdiscoverer1136

EUdiscoverer1136 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2012
    I'm actually torn. I love the show, and I wouldn't cry if they went up to 8 seasons or so, on the other hand..
    the damn timeline is up in the air until the show ends, and I'm dying to see what kind of story they could come up with for all the retconning! I don't know HOW, but someone'll do it. But not until Lucas is done.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  22. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    As many other people have said

The show probably isn't going to end with the death of its original character.. which is Ahsoka. Why do something so silly?

23. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

She will fly off into the sunset with Lux and Rex...

24. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Could this mean that the Clone Wars takes place over a longer period of time, like maybe ten years? ;)

25. Silas Tri

Silas Tri Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2012
    My sentiments exactly. As long as the product is good and enjoyable (and, for me, it is on both counts) I have no problem with it continuing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.