main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    its time to bring this up again.

i think Ahsoka can be in Order66, beeing shot from a near distance and still can survive it. When the Trooper is distractet from her words or behaviour.

A nice fate would be, problems with Anakin which getting more and more of a hipocrit. Than a scandal taking place with Anakin and Ahsoka involved. But both beeing silent about what happened realy. Like Mafia members they dont tell anything to the council and Anakin loosing all trust of Mace.

Ahsoka request for another master and Plo Koon assignes her for his next mission. which will be cato neimodia...

That would explain why Anakin does not talk about Ahsoka in ROTS. He is emberassed because of something what happened between them or what she did. Or what ever.

2. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Maybe in Ep. III 3D when Obi-Wan is looking at the security hologram of Anakin slaughtering Jedi one of them will be Ahsoka.

3. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    Anakin doesn't mention Ahsoka because they had an affair but shes off on a mission so he doesn't mention her to anyone.

4. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    A Possibility, but would Anakin kill her so easily? I mean at least she was nearly three years his Padawan and Friend? He could not kill Obi Wan (I believe that Anakin lost it wilingly. This jump into Kenobis Sword was just ridiculous for a guy who could beat Count Dooku in 1 to 1 fight. Maybe the best swordsman of all time, beside Mace Windu.)

5. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    i mean Lord Dark TarkasĀ“s Posting.

LOL

i dont think Anakin is the secret affair guy. Oops...

6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Honestly, I think it's super-abrupt (read: poorly written) when he goes to kill the younglings to begin with, so it wouldn't make a big difference to me.

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    She could survive Order 66, but I'd be appalled if Anakin and Ahsoka had an affair. For one thing, say what you want about Anakin but a pedophile he is not. For another thing, as I mentioned in the Relationships thread, his having an affair with anyone would sort of defeat the point of his being so passionately in love with Padme that he was willing to sell himself to the devil in order to keep her alive.

8. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Maybe Anakin never liked Children? Thats why he is uncomfortable with Padme getting pregnant without asking him?

Thats true. I dont think of any wierd affair between them pre ROTS. Maybe later when Padme is dead and Vader tries to comfort/solace himself with something of his old life. Than Ahsoka would be 18 Years old and no problem anymore.

If Lux and Padme are gone. The Jedi Code and the Pedophilia thing is also gone. Than nothing is in the way of VaderSoka. Maybe just Sidious which will be not amused.

9. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Ahsoka wouldn't be amused either. I don't see her character wanting anything to do with Vader after his betrayal.

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    She will get killed during Order 66

DM99 likes this.
  11. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Who asked her? Vader taking what he wants. Sith Lord Style.

Of course she can always do suicide if she wants.

12. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I feel like this thread needs to be renamed What Should Ahsoka's Fate ABSOLUTELY NOT Be.

KenobiSkywalker and DM99 like this.
  13. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    [​IMG]

Vaders Binders.

there is no escape!

[​IMG]

14. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Well.. They did say the LA show would be dark and dirty. I doubt that's what they had in mind though. [face_laugh]

15. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Just wow man... o.o;

[​IMG]

DM99 likes this.
  16. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    damn, i loved top gun! tom cruise eating is breakfast from the navel of that poor girl.

or was it dinner?

maybe he confused the terms navy and navel. Top NAVEL PILOT. :D

17. GeneralCIS

GeneralCIS Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2012
    Grevious has only killed one jedi on the show so far. If he killed Ashoka that would be great compensation!

18. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm not sure killing another padawan would be much of a feat for Grievous. I want to see him off some Jedi Masters.

19. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Would not fit into ROTS.

20. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    OKI doki. for moar fun i will bump thiz thread.

Now Lux is back in the senate and we will see him more often on Coruscant. I think Ahsoka is now way moar interested in politics and stuff. she will ask the council to permission for DEEP STUDIES of repulic Senate work. All of her free time she will watch Palps and his ENTOURAGe in the senate: So does Anakin.

Both will randomly meet at the senate and try to not let know the other of the own secret affair. I think Anakin will close his eyes to this at first. And Ahsoka will slowly figure out him and padme. Ashley eckstein mentioned that ahsoka trusts anakin blindly and believe all his LIE Stories. When council descretely tells anakin that his minor padawan does wrong things with a minor senator than he will tell ahsoka to stop it.

Later she will figure out what kind of dirty hipocrit he is, of course. And this is where the real fun begins...:D

21. TheVortex3

TheVortex3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2012
    She will probably die in a noble self-sacrifice.

DM99 and KenobiSkywalker like this.
  22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm not so sure how much we'll see of Lux since his role in Ahsoka's story arc was pretty much fulfilled in the Onderon arc. Ahsoka got over her attachment and feelings for him. I'm doubting he'll play much of a role in her future anymore. I doubt he'll ever meet Rex like I was wanting to happen. I mean, what else can that do with Lux?

23. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    If Lux is going to be in the Republic senate, he may have another episode or two he appears in.

DM99 likes this.
  24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Maybe walking around in the background like Chuchi from time to time. I don't thing a significant role is likely.

25. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I could see her becoming involved in politics - perhaps as an ambassador for her Togrutan people to free them from slavery (or whatever). This would perfectly explain her absence from RotS and her absence as Anakin's padawan and her story is tied up nicely with no required death.

DM99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.