main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series -Series Idea Thread-

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Lazy Storm Trooper, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Who is commander ponds?

2. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    See what I mean....Either way let some others come up with ideas.

3. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    No i dont see what you mean. Data was replaced like a toaster or something like that.

And i cant force others to post ideas for you.

4. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    I am not mad or anything.
    EDIT: Commander Ponds was a Clone Trooper from TCW that was kill off after a few episodes.

5. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Beein killed off and replaced by slightly similar characters is one thing, thats acceptable. But beeing an android like data, getting destroyed and than replaced from the exact same model, which just needs to be programmed like the original, is a bad joke.! That makes Data a boring replaceable character and is a smack in the face of thousands of Star Trek TNG Fans. How could the writers of TNG Make so many episodes about how unique Data was (How nunian sung was brilliant and not reached, how lore was totaly different from Data, how Starfleet had no right to own Data because of his unique personality bla bla). And than smash that completely with that BS at the End? I think they wanted to destroy TNG saga completely at the end and achieved it. Sorry for Off Topic, but that i had to say because it annoys me since a long time.

6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Wow, that seems like a really poorly misconstrued retelling of Data's death to me... What made you think they were trying to make the point that Lore was exactly the same? I did not get that at all. I love episodes that address Data's humanity in particular and never felt that his death took anything away from them.

Zeta1127 likes this.
  7. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I want them to just make SOTE. I love that story so much. A lot of the actors are still alive, too. They could voice their animated-selves. A few of the locations have already been built by TCW.
    I like Filoni's idea for Young Jedi, but I want it to take place prior to AOTC.

Star Wars: Saved By The Bell, and Anakin is Zack Morris.

DM99 likes this.
  8. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    not his death. his easy replacement.

9. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    A Shadows of the Empire TV special would be amazing, I'd also really love it if they ever did Splinter of the Mind's Eye. =P~

What made you think the Next Generation crew thought Lore was an easy replacement for Data and weren't affected by his death?

10. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Picards grin at the end when this bad data copy begins to sing one of datas favourite songs. It was like picard thinking that there is hope that he can make a second data out of this bad copy guy. I understood it that way, or why Picard is grinning so silly?

11. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    Let's get back on topic people.

DM99 likes this.
  12. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    It's like when a human dies but has a child with the potential to take their place. It's not at all an instant carbon copy that diminishes the death of the individual.

Zeta1127 likes this.
  13. IndianaBones

IndianaBones Jedi Knight

Sep 30, 2012
    No, I don't see what you mean at all...

14. Lazy Storm Trooper

Sep 18, 2012
    Let's stop talking about Star Trek and get back on topic.

15. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Already moved to PM's.

DM99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.