main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC OZK's Foreskin Restoration Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Whitey, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    What exactly does "hands-on" mean?

2. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    And Lazarus, if we believe Scorsese.

3. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Are you aware my name is Stephen? I forget who knows. That being the case, you've pointed out a nice little irony.

4. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    I thought that was just how Aussies sound until my girlfriend told me that he has a speech impediment.

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    The phrasing is magnificent. Nothing sounds more appealing than to give myself over to another man so he can perform something called a reversal on my unmentionable. And, you think circumcision sounds severe...

6. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    On the topic of Judaism and circumcision, I think that this reflects at least one of the lessons intended by circumcision, at least, insofar as I was taught as an evangelical:

[​IMG]

Not that evangelicals are anti-semitic when they assert that circumcision is God's very forceful and personal way of marking his ownership on you - they definitely think that to be a good thing.

7. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    LeeKenobi what is with your constant rage about Paul? Is it so impossible to you that someone could change their views over time?

8. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Agreed. Clearly St. Paul was mournful of having crowned Holy Stephen with the proto-martyrdom.

9. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I should not think Stephen would ever like to have been called "Holy Stephen." At all.

10. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Seeing even as those saints who had not yet been crowned with martyrdom or purged after their death were called yet "holy", I think that it's perfectly okay to call St. Stephen "Holy Stephen".

"Saints" of course, being the exact same word as "holy" in Greek.

11. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    This deserves a response. The type of circumcision that St. Paul and the other Jews of his time were subjected to was called "Milah" circumcision and involved only the excision of the skin which extended beyond the tip of the penis and was easily mobile without severing the adhesions to the glans. "Periah" circumcision, which I am a victim of, wasn't instituted until the 2nd Century AD - and it was done so intentionally to prevent "covering up" (the literal Greek of what St. Paul said) in order to allow Jews to participate in Hellenic society and remove evidence of their Judaism.

The damage that I am seeking to partially reverse is far more severe than the ritual genital mutilation that Paul is talking about reversing. He and other Jews of his time retained their frenula, frenar bands, and most of the mucosal covering of their penises to allow the membrane to stay intact. This roughly corresponds to a foreskin coverage index of six. I am currently between a 3 and a 4.

Once I reach CI-6, will I continue to restore? I don't know. At that point the damage to my genitals will physically resemble the same damage which God himself bears.

However, St. Paul was clearly preaching against foreskin restoration as a religious sign to undo Judaism - not as a medical practice.

V-2 likes this.
  12. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    How do you know what God's penis looks like?

V-2 and Valairy Scot like this.
  13. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    god's been alive for like millions of years. i bet at some point he got bored and did some crazy stuff to his penis. maybe a prince albert with a ring of power or a really cool dragon tattoo.

RC-1991, JoinTheSchwarz and jp-30 like this.
  14. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Because God descended from heaven and took flesh from a Jewish mother, and as a Jewish child he accepted the rite of circumcision to fulfill all things. We also know the severity of his circumcision due to first century Jewish cultural practice.

V-2 likes this.
  15. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Yeah, but God could restore it to its natural state by using his divine magic.

16. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    The JC has come really far. I mentioned foreskin restoration in a post many years ago and it was edited out.

V-2 likes this.
  17. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    he could sure, but why would he want to?

18. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Mary called it the divine comedy.

19. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002

Oh great. Here we go.

V-2 likes this.
  20. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    To model his look on OZK.

21. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Think he was pissed off about it?

22. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    God yeah, he started a whole new religion so his followers could avoid it.

Didn't really work out that well though.

23. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999

St. Paul said, speaking on His behalf, "I wish the people who are bothering you to get circumcised would cut the whole thing off on themselves!"

That's a paraphrase. One common English translation: "I wish those who unsettle you would emasculate themselves!"

You have a great ability to making disparaging remarks but little desire to actually discuss issues.

24. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    When flying bearded men transforming into Jewish fetuses are involved, I'd say that's a good thing.

harpuah and tom like this.
  25. TheModFavorite

TheModFavorite Jedi Master star 4

Sep 14, 2007
    i bet you he tapped his foot in a confessional and found out first hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.