main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Jenari, an intriguing little piece. The sheet is a question. How intriguing. Are you considering joining the Shadow War RPG, in the future?

2. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Thank you master. Knowledge is power, and one must always be aware of how much power he gives to others.

I plan on joining at some point, when my schedule slows down.

3. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    I think knowledge is a good way to illustrate the difference between internal and external control.

Knowledge of others, and the power you grant them, is more of what I call external knowledge. An understanding of your own knowledge will obviously be an effective tool in achieving the external knowledge I mentioned above.

It all relates to how ultimate control of oneself is necessary before any legitimate control of others can be assumed. You could say that knowledge is power, I prefer to think that knowledge is control. Power is a term that partly evokes the idea of raw potential. Control is a far more refined form of power, because it can effectively negate raw potential or ability. Look at Palpatine. He probably did not possess as much raw force potential as some, but what he did possess was knowledge. He was a master manipulator, and he used that skill to gain control.

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Valid point. Even Palpatine, with the complete and utter external knowledge he had; his external power, was felled, fundamentally, by his fear. A lesser solution would have kept him alive for years, but his desire to go beyond that was his undoing - his lack of internal knowledge, of admitting that he was afraid.

Krayt fell to the same foible; he became obsessed with death, and thus became overtly focused on Cade Skywalker... making the dolt into a threat. Left alone, Cade would never have caused as much grief for the Sith as he did.

5. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Looks like i have to start recruiting again. two apprentices have gone missing.

7. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Ones you love? That is a weakness for the Sith. I sure hope you've hidden your loved ones. ;)

Your next task is to find out who was the first ruler of the Sith (our thread Sith). You may need to talk to one of the older members to find out. Please give me any information you are able to uncover.

8. dbojadzievski

dbojadzievski Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2012
    ~I give in to the power of the Dark Side~

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Excellent, it is good to hear.

The Dark Lord will be along shortly to do the boring introductory stuff, while I will commence with the hazing.

I jest.

So, why do you wish to join the Sith? What intrigues you about the darkness within your heart?

10. MasterKronos

MasterKronos Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2012
    Very well, Master.
    Before I begin, I must say that I am in awe of most of the Sith Lords. Their accomplishments are amazing. My absolute favorite, though, would be Darth Bane. I know, he is now old-fashioned and considered foolish by many. I am in awe of his accomplishments, however. He recognized that the Force was becoming weaker because of the Brotherhood of Darkness, which promoted equality among the Sith. How foolish. There is now equality among the Sith. That is what makes us powerful. We become jealous of our superiors, and that pushes us to train harder and become stronger. I, for instance, am envious of you, Master, for you are powerful beyond my present understanding. I will try to become more powerful, and that will push my training. Darth Bane recognized this, and his great feat was limiting the Sith in number and hiding them in plain sight. That is his great accomplishment. His failure was in not recognizing that he himself would have to die if he trained an apprentice. Also, he did not see that some Sith that followed would be incompetent, but that is slightly more acceptable.
    I have completed my task and await further instructions, Master.
    P.S. I could not quote you because there was not enough room. I apologize for that, Master.

11. MasterKronos

Oct 5, 2012
    The above post is in response to my Master, @Teelgirloo.

12. MasterKronos

Oct 5, 2012
    In the post above, when I said "now", I really meant "no". Sorry my typing isn't the best and I didn't proofread well enough.

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Greetings I am Darth Mystique Dark Lord of the NSO. I shall call you dbo since your name is hard to pronounce. Welcome You will be placed on Peon status until you've receive a Master and have done a few tasks. I expect you to post regularly in the thread and start up or join discussions already in progress.

Tell me dbo why do you choose the Sith?

First we frown on double or triple posts here. You may use the edit below your post to add/remove words.

I expect you to proof read and put a little more effort in to your tasks.

How was Darth Bane foolish?

The force was not weaker but the Sith were becoming weaker, they needed to be destroyed and rebuilt and Darth Bane saw this.

One Master and one apprentice; one to embody the power, the other to crave it. Envy would be a better word than Jealousy

Incompetence is never acceptable All who are weak will be weeded out and destroyed.

14. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    ****bows***My love ones are indeed safe Master.

As for your task I take it this would present a misnomer of who is the leader is that formed the NSO seeing there were two to begin with;) Shall I present to you the very beginnings of the quest of NSO where there may be controvesy in the usurption of the power that made the NSO?I shall present you with evidence in due time\ if you so desire, I belive it may favour some Sith and others whose heritage maybe questioned [face_devil]

15. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    The very beginnings, not this new incarnation in which we find ourselves.

16. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    As you wish master . Here is the correct answer first. Then the answer you were looking for.

Jedi_Samwise_Gamgee- commander
    Jedi_Mori_Shee- commander
    Why? 2002 We all have our beginnings and it normally isn’t until it’s official does it become “When or whom”. My research goes to the founding of the idea. then traces the thought process. Therefore the dark side thread is the very beginningThe New order of Sith idea was proposed in.
    The dark side thread
    July 21/
    Jedi_Samwise_Gamgee- commander or Chaotic jedi
    Jedi_Mori_Shee- commander or Ghani
    Evidence
    in the Dark Side Thread in 2002 july 21st to be precise had a power structure
    The dark side thread, over generations the Sith widdled away their power structure down to just 3 members who fought for control, this being Ciepher Darth Despicable and Evil King Wiggins," Ciepher states " have practically all dark siders have fallen." Therefore Cipher once instigated the very first thoughts of the NSO stating 28/4/2003Am I the last dark sider to remain standing. In this situation, typically a dark sider would claim leadership. Though I'm not a typical dark sider. Plus I have no interest in being the leader of this thread. Such things involve responsibiliy. Which is something that I don't have and don't want. I'm a Dark Playboy and I love it.
    this continued to slowly manifest as Ghani introduced ",What you guys need is something new, something no one else has. A new way of showing you're part of the Dak Side. Like initiation or a game. Something like that to make others to want to be apart of this thread."
    By May 22nd 2003 Ghani spoke of organization “ Organize and have activities for members. You could model this group like some of the other groups around and give more to the members of this thread, keep them busy with fun activities.
    This thread always seems to have regulars that pop in here and there, you need to give them a reason to post here every day, to qoute Gladiator, "show them something they have never seen before." .
    Jedi_Samwise_Gamgee tried to convince other dark siders of her/his position, this brought on an ego war.
    1. I am the leader of this thread, and I have been forgotten. I was grounded from chat, incase any of you unworthy darksiders cared.

Since this thread is full of spam, right from the start, I am leaving for this has no hope. The real darkside is not like this. It's not explosions and it's not swearing or anything like that. It's not manipulating women for your sexual needs, or plotting against the world, it's the rage, anger, hatred and the revenge that builds up in you every day, and over TFN, it's useless.
    I know this thread is meant for fun, but what every one sees as fun, it's all spam. SPAM! The Mods threaten us all the time to stay on topic, and I have tried many times. So, no more. I'm giving this to Mori, Frodo and Kell and the rest of the Middle Earthians. They can close this or try to continue this.

I don't know if or when I'll return. If I do, maybe I'll give some suggestions, but that's it. Who knows; maybe I'll even come back in control, but it was crappy anyways, so, no.

So long!
    Have a Dark Day!

**Jedi Samwise Gamgee**
    1. 31st April 2003 Sam states I'm finally going to resign. I'm sure all of you are happy that the crappy thread leader is leaving I'm truely a lightsider. I'm used to it, everyone does have a dark side, but my light side is stronger. I just started this because I knew some people who were going to post in here. And it would be fun. But everyone's opinion of the dark side is dofferent, it's hard to keep it in line. So, I will leave this thread to Frodo . g'bye!!
    2. August 18th, Finally a new darksider. And then it came to Frodo and Ceipher , and DD who found a Force adept like no other: Wiggins And so his apprentiship started in earnest!

Welcome newcomer. Frodo I suppose we could get the n00b to tell us why he/she feels they are a dark sider or something of that nature.,
    3. Wiggins goes onto loot,plundedr and offend everyone!
    4. these statements show of the emerging power structure the NSO came to adopt.
    1. Wiggins, you may be a Sith but you lack the experience and the power to be a Sith King. True that you don't have the Darth title. Such a title is only for Sith Lords. You are still a Sith in learning and training, boy. You're basically still a Sith apprentice. Which is the equivalent of a Jedi padawan. This is nothing to be ashamed of though. Cause a Sith apprentice tends to be far more powerful and skillful with the light saber then most fully trained Jedi Knights and even some Jedi Masters. You still have much more to learn in the dark side of Force, boy, before you can truly be a Sith King...taps you on the head mockingly with his light saber handle.
    Perhaps Darth Dispicable there could tutor you in some ways. He's a fully trained Sith Lord, and you could probably learn much from him. Though I'm doubting he's in the market for an apprentice. Hmm, I could lend you the dozen Sith Holocrons that were a great assit to my very own training. Nah, I'd never lend out these precious Sith artifacts.

Master Wiggins, was trained by Darth Man or ken kenobiwan . p.s I like how you went for the pirates!!! Very cool. Has a scar on his forehead that can be deciphered, but knowledge is power master and I must keep some for my own devices.
    And now to the first New Sith Order in October 2003.

New Sith Order: The Dark Side Strikes Back
    New Sith Order Leadership~

Darth-Dispicable: Dark Lord of the Sith or Force prophet
    Ceifer: Dark Prince of the Sith
    Evil King Wiggins Master of Sith intelligence.

17. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    And where did you get this information from?

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *remembers when he found this out, and the utter mind boggling horror of it all*

To think a Jedi founded our Order.

Ugh.

Repulsive!

19. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    I find that post to be a bit messy and hard to follow. Also it doesn't mention me. F- on your task and the first person to point out I'm not the master in question gets a soldering iron to the kneecap. Try me.

20. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    oh I know you wanted me to talk to some more people, to delve into their personal triumphs or foibles.. but I thought this would generate more discussion [face_devil] as I warned you it creates controversy , and I will feed off
    [Controversy... reminds me of contrieu ... i'm off to the pub]

their rage, despair and triumphs

[face_devil]:eek:

21. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    Your master is not pleased. You have now failed to answer 2 of my questions. Do not displease me further. Go back and do the task correctly.

22. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Aww **** y'all, **** just got real up in this *****.

23. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    My failings are from my own enthusiasm Master, How did I come upon this corrupted information I presented to you… I researched the old threads starting from the base, I came to many a fun and interesting sites.. One site what I thought that had the beginnings was The dark side thread. This thread had many of like minded attributes to the darkside but failed to properly inform me, I then searched the other sites for NSO and found the first NSO site.
    But as I know now that I was well off the research path.
    But all is not lost,
    I managed to talk to a very WISE and Powerful Sith Lord DarthWanderguard who showed me the true way, the way from the beginning. From the blades of the Sith trials to the quantifying Dominion of Darkness, he told me of Schisms and infighting, what Sith love to hate.
    Where a wise Sith Lord named MASTERPENN became the first leader of the NSO

****Bows to Master DarthWanderguard acknowledging his power and strength******

24. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    The Dominion, Aala. He was the first leader of the Dominion that rose from the ashes of the old NSO.

*smacks him in the head* Pay attention damn it.

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    MasterKronos it is time for your next task.

2nd Task

I want you to recite the Sith and Jedi codes line by line.In each line of the Jedi code i want you to explain to me the flaws. Then I want you in you own words to explain the meaning of the Sith code in each line.

There is no time limit on this task, but don't keep me waiting. I expect you to to put more effort in this task than what you did in the first. Type it up on Word first instead of just blurting it out. Then copy it from there. I expect a better presentation this time around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.