main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Asajj Ventress in the Clone Wars discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by fanboyskywalker, Mar 1, 2010.

1. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Yes, but I guess the mods don't share that point of view.

2. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Sorry, mods didn't see these posts before. The "B" word is not allowed in that context. Be mindful next time.

3. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    That is unnecessary language, sorry. And I'm sure anyone would react ilk her if they were betrayed like that, it's only human.

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    In a sense I've been betrayed before and its not alot of fun.

BTW, stop quoting the post with the 'B' word in it.

5. AhsokaMiro

AhsokaMiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2008
    I noticed it and thought it was well-said, but as you say that thread devolved into... well, what it is now.

The four-part arc was about Ventress, right down to the conclusion, and that's what was good about it. And that's what I'm looking forward to seeing more of next year.

6. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Thanks AhsokaMiro, I appreciate that someone else thought this worked well. Nice icon as well...

7. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    From the Starwars.com homepage, nothing new but cool to see her get the shout out:
    [image=http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/halaby78/7b812307.jpg]

8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That is a really cool shot of her.

9. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    nice picture.

10. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Looks like they changed it. In an early version of the picture, it has "former sith assassin", but now it has "former dark side assassin" instead, which im glad, since that term is more accurate for her then "former sith assassin".

http://www.starwars.com/explore/encyclopedia/characters/asajjventress/

The term "Bounty Hunter" has been put under that picture of her shown above by Watto, and replaced "former sith assassin", while "former dark side assassin" is used for another picture.

11. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Actually the homepage still says Sith Assassin, but you're right the character page says dark side assassin on one of the character shots. Looks like an itty bitty inconsistency, I'm not going to go all consistency police on them... "Oh how dare they call her a Sith, that's so wrong, they are so stupid!" :rolleyes: :p

12. GeneralCIS

GeneralCIS Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2012
    I would love Ventress to join the CIS again. I don't find her as interesting being a bounty hunter, although it was funny when she got one over on Boba.

SeparatistFan likes this.
  13. Inblackestnight

Inblackestnight Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 26, 2012
    I don't find Ventress as interesting as a BH either, since that appears to be practically the only job left if you're not with either side, but I would prefer she didn't re-join the CIS. I'd be fine with her being a mercenary for a known crime organization but it doesn't seem like TCW knows what a mercenary is. She's one of my favorite characters in the show so I'm hoping they don't give us more of the same with her; something new/different would be nice IMO.

14. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Maybe she's still looking for a different vocation and is waiting on job applications. In future episodes we may see her try her hand as a Zygerrian slavemaster, droid spa manager, door-to-door tea saleswoman, waitress at Dex's, and of course, Mandalore.

15. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    I really hated her until she became a bounty hunter. Now she is one of my favorite characters... How could you even tell her to go back to the CIS!

But, its kind of impossible for her to join it again. I don't think Dooku would allow it and Ventress hates him a lot now, plus mr sid would find out as well..

I know that most of you guys are like "if Ventress joins the jedi I will scream". Forget who said that but IMO it would be interesting to have her go on a friendly "mission" with Anakin and team, and then that opens the door for more Anakin vs jedi council arguments of them not approving, and Anakins just like "deal with it"

DM99 likes this.
  16. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Ventress as a waitress would not work if she always kills any guest which grabs her. Dex would go bankrupt.

I think at the moment ventress does not need dooku and can live freely as a bounty hunter, as long as Republic does not search her. And it does not seem like it. I think the Republic secret service knows exactly what Ventress is doing now, but it seems Yoda prefers to let her live and find her own way instead of capturing her and forcing her into the jedi order. Maybe Yoda still hopes to accept her into the order some day? It was very clear that he meant Ventress in the episode revenge as he said Obi Wan would have an unexpected ally. Yoda maybe can sense good in her?

I also think Embo spied her out and the council send a reward for Opress right onto the display of the cantina in that episode. Embo was captured before as he tried to kidnapp the chancelor, it was very odd that he was out of the prison again so quickly. I think he works for the republic secretly and can leave the jail for his cooperation.

GeneralCIS likes this.
  17. GeneralCIS

Oct 23, 2012
    Maybe she will join Deathwatch.

18. GeneralCIS

Oct 23, 2012
    She did help Kenobi in Revenge. I think Anakin would find her a challenge to work with.

19. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Deathwatch would have nothing to contribute to her. She just joined Dooku because of the immense Power of the CIS and the possibility to become a Sith Apprentice some day. Beside that i dont think she needs anything or anybody.

20. GeneralCIS

Oct 23, 2012
    The only thing they share is the hate of Dooku.

21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" comes to mind.

There was some info leaked for season 5 that Ventress would team up with someone unlikely and early speculation was Deathwatch. Seems like its just going to ve Ahsoka though.

22. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    Thats good because Ahsoka usually ends up with everyone pathetic if ya know what I mean

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    No I don't. Lux isn't pathetic IMO. Just a normal teen who doesn't know his own ass from a hole in the ground while Ahsoka is little miss perfect Padawan.

24. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    I think those will be interesting episodes in the underwold. a little tste of what LAS could look like.

25. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    You underestimate Lux a bit. I think he knows very well what he does. He is not that selfless naiv kid. he makes you all think about him like that, with his kiddo face. But deep inside i think he is like his mother. Sneaky and opportunistic.