main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Deputy Rick Grimes, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Has anyone ever played this game on Veteran? if so, then what is the best strategy to beat No Fighting in the War Room mission? that is level is sooo hard!!. any tips would be appreciated

2. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    If it's anything like Modern Warfare 2's veteran difficulty, then I guess it's just take your time and kill enemies slowly one-by-one. And let your allies do the fighting for you whenever possible.

3. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    The part where you actually get in the control room, or the whole level? :p

Edit: Plus what Alpha Red said. Be patient. You have plenty of time, and the AI isn't very smart. Use cover and overwhelming firepower and you'll win.

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    The hallway before you get to the door that opens very slowly

5. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    That whole level on Veteran was an incredible pain in the arse. But that segment before the big double doors was insane. I must've died hundreds of times and almost threw the towel before I decided to rely on flashbangs and make every damn shot count as if it were my last before reaching that sweet sweet checkpoint at the double doors.

6. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    I agree, even though, every time i get to the double doors i get no check point, but then i finally beat the game on Veteran, and now i'm having trouble with Miles High Club on Veteran

7. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    I wound up using a one-two with flashbangs and frags. Immobilize and then kill :p

8. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    It's even more frustrating when they only give you 9 minutes to get there instead of 15 [face_laugh]

DarthBoba likes this.
  9. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    Mile High Club. About one of the hardest cheevos ever conceived...

But ultimately doable. I suggest stocking up on youtube vids. Study them closely and keep practicing. there will always be random factors that may lead to failure but you'll eventually get it.

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    lol did that, none worked, got to the stairs and time runs out

11. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    Again, it's doable. It MAY take you quite a few times...like a few hundred or so...but it's doable.

Flashbangs and precision shooting are you're friends here. That and knowing when and where to rush. You gotta climb to that second floor within the first 20-25 seconds too, otherwise you're in trouble.