main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Resource Looking for Fics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jeditheskyisblue, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Anime_Jedi

Anime_Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    I'm trying to find a Han jedi fic. Its basically Han was young jedi in training, and really good with staff saber.
    He meets Anakin, who lets him go during the order 66.

Later on Han,Leia and Luke all go to train with Yoda, also Han fights vader in ESB not Luke with his blue staff saber.

It takes place during the Saga the only thing I remember about the writer is that their name started with an L.

Thanks in advance.

2. orangeCrates

orangeCrates Jedi Knight

May 4, 2008
    Yes, that's the one! Thank you for the help. :3 (Well, it's been long enough that there's a little more than when I last read it, so I will count my blessings. XD)

FARK2005 likes this.
  3. AirNeeva

AirNeeva Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 20, 2012
    Hapes around 4,050 BBY to the Mandolorian Wars, not including the one by AngeDéchu.

4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Anyone have a link to No Big Loss (Siri and Obi-Wan, they get in a bar fight) - it was written at least a couple of years ago. I did a search without finding it.

5. lazykbys_left

lazykbys_left Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2005
    I think this is what you're looking for. Unfortunately, it suffered the truncating mishap and question marks have invaded in full force. Has anyone seen VaderLVR recently?

6. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Thanks, Lazy, that's it. I kind of thought it was by Jedikma, and it was - both her and Kim. Last I heard, Kim was studying.

7. ReiHino2

ReiHino2 Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2012
    I read this story maybe two or three years ago (max) and I cannot seem to find it on FF.net anymore (I'm sure this was where I read it) but it is possible I read it here though.. I've been wanting to reread it lately and I've been searching everywhere on FF.net in hopes it didn't get deleted OR if it was posted somewhere else I could read like here on LJ. Unfortunately, I do not read many fanfics on LJ and I'm desperately wanting to read this story again. There is also a sequel to this fanfic.

It is not a slash story before anyone points me in that direction nor do I read slash. This might help the search.

-This story is not Somewhere in the Middle though it is very similar.
    -Obi-Wan is about 19 in this fanfic and is Qui-Gon's apprentice.
    -Obi-Wan is the oldest of three kids and their last name is Kenobi.
    -Obi-Wan's little brother is Owen (not Owen Lars, I cannot stress it enough).
    -Obi-Wan has a little sister in this fanfic. I believe her nickname to be "Sasha" or something similar.
    -Obi-Wan's family go through the "courts" on to get Obi-Wan back even though he is still 19...the planet his family lives on still considers children to be a minor or "youngling" until they are 21.
    -A female villian from the Jedi Apprentice books captures Obi-Wan and his little brother (sorry, I cannot remember her name for the life of me).
    -The woman (Oba Nonis maybe?) drugs Obi-Wan with a drug/substance that cuts off his ability to feel the force in his cells.
    -Owen dies at the end of the fanfic.
    -There is a book on katas Obi-Wan practices since he cannot have his lightsaber.
    -Obi-Wan leaves the Jedi Temple before they can work on a cure for the substance used on him.
    -This fanfic is pretty long.

There is also a sequel to this fanfic I would adore to read even as much as the first one:

-Obi-Wan has been living a life under his brother's name (Owen) after five years have passed since the previous fanfic.
    -Obi-Wan has no contact with Qui-Gon much in the last five years.
    -Obi-Wan's little sister is endanger and seeks out her brother's help on Corusant.
    -Obi-Wan has been fighting crime even without the Force now (due to events in the first fanfic).
    -Obi-Wan still has the book of katas from the first fanfic and he uses them in the crime fighting.
    -Eventually Obi-Wan rescues his little sister and she learns that Obi-Wan has been using their dead brother's name as an alias (just Owen) with a job he has been working for the past few years.
    -Obi-Wan eventually goes back to the Jedi Temple with is sister due to enemies and for their protection.

If you need more details, let me know. I've been desperately searching for these two fanfics and I cannot seem to find it here? Thanks so much!

8. Jinn is MINE

Jinn is MINE Jedi Knight star 3

May 12, 2005
    Try the The Qui-Gon Jinn Story Index. One of the stories there might look familiar. Sadly, the posts transferred from the old boards are still truncated, so even if you find it, you may not be able to read it unless it's somewhere else on the internet.

9. ReiHino2

ReiHino2 Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2012
    Thank you for the suggestion and quite possibly pointing me to the right direction. Yes, right now I'm not too worried about being able to read as much as at least finding a title or author. So if it is here, it will be nice to know I could possibly go and read it in the future. Now to begin a hunt again. :)

10. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    I remember that fic...but like you, I can't remember much more than reading it. I believe it was on ff.n.

11. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Ignore me - old links and what not.

I should read the dates ;)

12. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Any good Anakin Solo fics? I'm in the middle of reading YodaKenobi's series about Anakin surviving Star By Star but are there any other good stories about Anakin surviving Star By Star or maybe stories where Anakin gets flung into the past? ROTS era? Thank you for the help

13. AirNeeva

AirNeeva Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 20, 2012
    How about this one? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7551001/1/A-Destiny-Altered

14. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I've read that one. That one is a good story. There is another series that follows Anakin around in the NJO on FFN but can't remember the name of it

15. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I remember reading this particular story many, many years ago on here and on FF.Net but I am unable to find it again.

It's an AU ending of AOTC, and Obi-Wan remains Dooku's prisoner and he turns him to the dark side becoming 'Darth Vader'. I don't think it was ever completed but I'd like to read it again but I can't remember the author or the title, all I remember is those details above. Though if there are similar stories out there dealing with this premise then I'd be happy to read those, but I'd prefer them to be quite substantial fics.

16. Dunc T'racen

Dunc T'racen Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 11, 2000
    Thought I read this fic on FFN, but I'm having no luck there so perhaps it was here?

Anyway, Luke was running a Jedi Academy on Tatooine (or maybe another desert planet?) and a kid shows up. Name is Anakin. He's Mara's kid (with Luke - they never married, she left him, he had no idea.) Mara had died, told the kid to find his father.

Pretty sure it was unfinished/abandoned, and almost certainly older.

17. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    I remember this one. Was it something like "Two Sides of the Same Coin"? It was here, about 3 years ago or so.

18. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    are they full chapters, or do they cut off part of the way through?

19. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Full chapters. YodaKenobi sent me the stories via email

20. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Are there any stories in which Han's 'I know' means that he knows that Leia loves him, but he does not return the feeling? He only said that because he thought he was in his last moments and wanted to comfort her. He survives carbon-freeze and complications ensue.

21. Dunc T'racen

Dunc T'racen Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 11, 2000
    Sounds about right, thanks! Alas, the Google, it does nothing. I'll try again once the older stuff is fully restored.

22. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    I'm looking for a Luke/OC fic.
    It was set around the Hand of Thrawn Duology. I remember that Luke joined the Hand of Thrawn and married a clone of Mara Jade (called "Jadie" or something like that?). If I recall it correctly, they even have children together.
    At one point, Mara comes to Nirauan and discovers that Luke is married to this younger clone of her. As it turns out, both the clone and Mara are actually clones of another woman. The original Mara Jade had been very strong in foreseeing the future. Hence, the Emperor had cloned her many times. "Jadie" (?) also sees the future and makes preparations for the Yuuzhan Vong invasion. But somehow, she dies. She leaves instructions for Luke, the last one being to become happy and allowing him to marry Mara.

I hope someone will remember that story. Thanks in advance!

23. lazykbys_left

lazykbys_left Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2005
    *does forum search for Nirauan clone vong*

Hmm . . . I think this is what you're looking for:
    Choices by Jedi_lover

Unfortunately, this fic has been hit hard by both the Truncation Bug and the Question Mark Invasion, so . . .

Oh, wait. She also has it posted over at fanfiction.net:
    Choices

Thank the Maker for google. :)

Chilla likes this.
  24. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    That's it! Thank you so much, especially for helping me find a readable version of it. [:D]

25. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Maybe The Shadow of Vader by Darth Vastor?