main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The New Official Yoda Fanclub** The Swamp Stew is our ally, and a powerful ally it is!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Not a huge Yoda fan? Like Yoda some things start small and grow. One day you may become a huge Yoda fan.

Hi Frank does this mean your the fan club bouncer?:D

And I meant that in a nice way.

2. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    Sure, I'll take the job. I'm a hockey player so my size matters not.[face_waiting]

3. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Had to run last night. Didn't know they played hockey in Star Wars?

If Joy doesn't object we have a new job position Bouncer. Just don't throw everyone out.

4. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    bouncer?

wars not make one great

5. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    What do you think they do for fun on Hoth besides curling?
    Only those who disrespect our little green friend.
    Bouncers are keepers of the peace, not soldiers.

6. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    thats what they all say :p

job interview

so..ex army sgt, wrestler and boxing coach, why do you want the job as a bouncer?

bouncer: well you know to keep the peace and all that

7. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    sounds like you two know each other

8. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    not really :p

9. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    So there is more to Sistros than "meh":p

10. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    well there is bleh too :p

11. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    Always learnin' I am.

12. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    ~Head Med Tech Eoin was announced to Jedi Council, walked to the star in the center of the floor medallion.

“Masters, I've just finished the last test and received the final report on the incident in the maker's home galaxy and the unorthodox behavior by the Jedi Masters especially Master Siri and Master Yoda. (I've always wondered what color Yoda would turn when he blushed.)

We've known for a while that the maker's galaxy doesn't have the Force as we do and have preformed test and studied the reactions of the Jedi when there.

This incident has shown the dangerous effect of long exposure to strong Masters, even Yoda. Two Knights involved even lost all their abilities.”

~ He turned to the doorkeeper to let them in.

“These two Knights com....”

~There was a commotion among the Masters especially Yoda.

“Jedi these two are not. Come to be here, how have they?” Yoda said about them. Joy and Lea were still dressed in their best Jedi costumes for Celebration.

Joy bowed and said, “Excuse me Honored Masters, but everyone involved in the incident was ordered aboard the transport, so we boarded it thinking it was going for a short trip to one of our emergency centers. By the time we realized... we were to far to turn back.”

“Plus we couldn't pass up the chance to go to the Jedi Galaxy.” Lea said a little too honestly. Joy shushed her.

“Are you saying these women are from the maker's galaxy?” The Head Med Tech asked in shock. “This puts a whole new spin on the problem, they never had abilities to lose.”

“Excuse me Masters but I have something you need to see.” All eyes turned to Lea's out stretched hand with a quarter floating above it.

To be continued.

13. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    I can't believe you didn't take me with you.:mad:

14. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Sorry It's a girl thing.

15. Master Jedi Kenobi

Master Jedi Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2012
    Yoda is the Grand Jedi Master, how could one not like him?

Manages the perfect balance of integrity & calm & is one of the few characters in the entire saga to remain on the right side of moral code ALL the time & not be seduced by the sins of the dark side.

Can I be a member of the Yoda club? :)

16. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    You passed the membership entry test; you love the great one. Welcome come in and tell us your favorite memories of Yoda. Master Jedi Kenobi.

We have a runaway interview going to liven up the quiet times. Someone threw a monkey wrench in the plot line and I just figured out a new path to go with it, we all know paths are not always straight.

My husband suggested an opening scene for the screenplay. Leia opens the door to the fresher and finds Han in the shower and realizes all the books, fan fiction and speculation was just a dream. Ok! It's not a new plotline, well, maybe not a good one but speculation is running wild and this is proof.

17. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    ~

“Hey! Why are you the one getting to levitate quarters?” Joy asked.

“I don't know I take it out of my pocket to hold when I'm nervous and I just thought how nice it would be if we could do Jedi tricks.”

“Tricks they are not, exercises worked hard to perfect, we have to.” Yoda scolded her.

“This isn't fair we go there and end up in the psych ward; they come here and get to do our exercises.” Siri complained.

Just then doors to the Council chamber open in a grand Jedi sweep of his hands and a tall black figure strolled in as a song echoed in everyone's head. “I have the solution to all our problems, yours and mine.”

A gasp wept through the Council chambers fear, awe, amazement at the power of this dark figure. “How did you get here? You weren't on the transport.” Obi-Wan spoke up first.

As he started to speak the song became audible as if it was a sound track to a show in the maker's home galaxy. 'If you wish upon a star...' “Hi! I'm Mickey!”

18. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Fan club list

1. prj1: President
    2. Lea-El: Vice President
    3. Valairy Scot
    4. K’Kruhk
    5. Frank T.: Bouncer
    6. FARK2005
    7. LordMortis315
    8. Zeta1127
    9. Master Jedi Kenobi

We welcome all Yoda fans just watch out for Frank he's a little protective of the little guy.

19. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
  20. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Frank what does that icon mean?

21. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hi, all.

So sorry I stayed away so long. So, a bouncer we have now, hmmm? Wonderful.

Master Kenobi, welcome. Glad to have you aboard. Grab a Yoda pillow and join the circle. Make yourself at home.Please tell us some of your favorite Yoda memories.

:)

22. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    oh I don't know:p

23. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    me either. What does that say about you?

Apparently mine say I'm a girl with one boob bigger than the other.[face_blush]

Jedi Chloe likes this.
  24. Frank T.

Sep 2, 2012
    I think you may get a better understanding of my icon now.

As far as yours . . . I hope that's not all it says about you:p She's got a nice hair color too.

25. Lea-El

Aug 13, 2005
    Apparently I missed that cartoon but it's better than chasing the thing in the bag.

I knew I'd regret that comment. I love her necklace too.:)