main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Newbie Welcome Party - The House-Warming Party!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    in jcc? what happened to WDDSWITYJCC?

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    What is njop?

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I think we let the JCC thread live because it has been more of a sounding board for the "socio-political-economical-ethical-depressional" side of the announcement. :p

Trust me, the stability I find through the WDDSWITYJCC tradition are challeneged to their core by this anamoly.

morrison85 likes this.
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  5. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    NJO doh. :p

I have seen the Saga one , I think there was one in 'saga' and one in general lucasfilms works? but good to see that the yjcc thread has dwindled :p

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Order has been restored inasmuch as our beloved WDDSWITYJCC policy is concerned.

morrison85 likes this.
  7. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    Wow, clearly I'm missing something or am out of practice. WDDSWITYJCC?

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    It's a long running YJCC thing: We do not discuss Star Wars in the YJCC. It is the unspoken "code" of posting in YJCC, so don't worry if it didn't ring an instant bell.

9. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    Yeeeah, never actually posted in the YJCC so I guess that makes complete sense. :p

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Fair enough. It has been a successfully self-policed philosophy, believe it or not. If anyone sneaks in anything resembling the 'start' of a SW conversation, there are dozens of regulars who will jump in with WDDSWITYJCC. :p

11. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
  12. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Good Lord. It's even the right color for an X-Wing pilot uniform.

13. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    I slaved away for almost 2 hours. Utterly worth it.

14. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Yeah, it turned out quite nice. Use a tea light. Don't want to burn it with a real candle.

15. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    Still in a college dorm, so candles are a no-go anyways. Currently have it set up with a flashlight. [face_peace]

16. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Good man. Orange glowstick may bear some desirable results, too, if you have access to get one.

17. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    More like good lady. ;) But still, that is an awesome idea. I need to find some now.

18. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Sorry about that. Get the glowstick and the superamazingness will help you to forget my gender slip.

19. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    No worries, the ostrich might be a wee bit deceiving. ;) So have the board been really quiet in the past few years with a sudden explosion now, or have them been this active the whole time?

20. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    You arent allowed candles in a college dorm? what is it ? Prison lol.

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Frat boys burn things, morrison. Fire bad.

22. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    Because they aren't responsible adult people huh? :p Isnt it easier to kick misbehavers out rather than ban something for everyone? :p

23. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Bongs, morrison. Bongs.

24. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    They are also forbidden? Do they have a dorm police going around checking to see what opeople are doing :p

25. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    My school is the one where people died like 10 years ago because of a dorm fire, so now they're paranoid. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.