main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Otto_den_Ktulu, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    So the move is finally happening? I've forgotten about that.

Anyone here besides me and Blue on The Old Republic game? I've been spending a pantsload of time on there,fun stuff. The game has a world boss on Taris called the Ancient One, resembling a giant killer millipede. The first time I saw it up close, I thought it to be a predecessor to Sguaru the Biter.

2. Aspiration

Aspiration Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2008
    I have better things to spend money on than frivolous abominations. :(

3. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    guess the move is coming...completely forgot about it as well. no...still don't have TOR. I'm a little nervous my current comp can't take it. i know i'll get it though. what servers are you guys on?

4. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    I'm surprised my PC can take it after all the trouble I had with Arkham City. Still, it takes a while to load for me, and lags in certain areas, like Alderaan. Blue and I are on Kath Hound, an RP server.

My first and only (so far) character is a Chiss Imperial Agent/Sniper named Khyrn. Restarted him once because of certain romance decisions with my companions. Now I wish I hadn't done that as I have to kill the world bosses again. Sure they're purely optional, but I loves getting a Codex Achievement saying I defeated an epic enemy. Same thing with the endbosses on Flashpoint missions, most notably Revan.

5. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    OK....It looks like somehow I've survived Yuuzhan'tar's jump into hyperspace. We may have lost some members I'm afraid. Off into the abyss of deep space...but I'm alive...trying to figure out how this thing works.

6. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    I just picked up my Nom Anor action figure last week. He's pretty cool, but I definitly want to upgrade his cape. I also want to find a way to make him a disguise.

7. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    There's a Nom Anor action figure?!?!?!?

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  8. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    I'm in the process of playing with sorting out my EU stuff. When done I will post pics :)

Force Smuggler likes this.
  9. imiller

imiller Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    So, what do people think of Scut from Mercy Kill?

10. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    haven't read it yet, so I can't give the proper response. But, a new Yuuzhan Vong (albeit blasphemous) character is a welcomed respite to all this fotj *****.

11. imiller

Apr 26, 2004
    Extolled! Not blasphemous ;)

12. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I don't know imiller, for an extolled he seems to have a little too much self/Yuuzhan Vong gripe for me. :p

I shall stick with the blashemous redeemed merely by association with the elite group as a sub-par infiltrator. Kids got nothing on Nom Anor ;)

13. imiller

Apr 26, 2004
    What is a self/YV gripe? I don't follow.

14. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Well, while Scut didn't seem to genuinly hate his own species, he definitly didn't approve of them. As he was largely raised by humans and prior his parents and he were the of the lowest caste this is understandable. This is what I meant by his gripe with Yuuzhan Vong.

15. imiller

Apr 26, 2004
    Oookay...I guess?

Mercy Kill is awesome!

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  16. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I guess my words to express my feelings on the matter have failed me. To the Embrace of Pain with them!

While that is happening, I was wondering jhc36 if this thread was interested in at all participating in the senate? Or if there already is a senator that Bardan Jusik missed when he was updating the roster.

17. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    Well, I believe at one point we had a member in the senate. But since the move, I'm not sure who we've lost. So as of right now I'm guessing not. Although Black-Dog I thought was our rep. But that was before the jump.

18. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    double post

19. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    Episode VII!

20. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    Well 'voids in the force' that we are. We still might see ourselves on the big screen someday. [face_devil]

21. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    That would be glorious! :D

22. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    Seeing the Vong on the big screen would be neat. It would liekly mean that Disney would be keeping the EU somewhat intact which would be good.

Zeta1127 likes this.
  23. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I would like to see the Vong on the Big Screen but they are a lot too dark for Disney I think

24. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I don't know, Disney has been known to make some fairly dark villians, and so long as they didn't show the darker shapers at work aspect they probably could get away with it ;)

25. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    So Mezhan Kwaad shaping Tahiri is out and the torture scene in Star By Star is out. What about the destruction or ruin of the planets? That can get pretty nasty.