main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Who's The Baddie?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by fishtailsam, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saurion-Fett

Saurion-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    Sith army sounds cool.....even cooler if palps was not head but a puppet like in the first novel written by lucas

2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    I have a theory for what a villain in the PT could be. It also takes Episodes 4-6 into account if you watched 1-3 first.
    On the temp boards I came up with the theory of a PT Vader that started off like Maul in TPM. Obi-Wan beat him and injured him. In AOTC Anakin is captured by him and to escape he has to use the Dark Side and injures him more. By the the time ROTS rolls around the PT Vader almost looks like the OT Vader and then Anakin and the PT Vader duel and both end ROTS burnt beyond recognition. Then Palpatine calls him Lord Vader and then jump to Episode 5 and the reveal happens. Episode 6 happens and we find out the truth.

3. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    God, no. *Face palm*

4. Womprataouille1974

Womprataouille1974 Jedi Padawan

Oct 31, 2012
    I think that the Emperor is done. His story arc is complete. I foresee a different "menace" taking center stage. Some have speculated about Boba Fett, assembling a new Mandalorian army to settle an old score with Luke and a new Jedi order. Maybe, maybe not.

5. Saurion-Fett

Jul 3, 2001
    Luke?......

Dra--- and LawJedi like this.
  6. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    mitt romney and his sith army. it rhymes!

(kinda)

Dra--- and PrincessKenobi like this.
  7. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    And an iconic main character. A clear protagonist. That's one of the points--one of the many points--George Lucas failed to realize when creating the PT. It was a bit of this, a bit of that, and some old ideas he didn't have the time/energy/technology for at the time.

I hope the new writer has actually read his Campbell.

MacetheCouncillor, rhonderoo and tom like this.
  8. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    Hmm...

Saurion-Fett likes this.
  9. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    We need a Han Solo type character as well. We need a smuggler/not so moral character.

10. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    For some reason I can picture old Luke investigating an old Imperial hideout on some remote planet and discovering a small group of Sith Desciples that were abandoned there.

11. Saurion-Fett

Jul 3, 2001
    Yeah....it said it .......what about Luke.....ever tried to make something right and no matter what you did you just kept hurting people....luke....maybe....or not

LawJedi likes this.
  12. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Don't let your Jedi hate cloud your judgment.

kainee likes this.
  13. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Don't quote Star Wars at me in such a weird and vague way, man.

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  14. Luke_Sparkewalker

Luke_Sparkewalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2001
    I really like Boba Fett bringing a new Mando army into battle.

PoorGreedo and ObiWanandonly like this.
  15. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    I could see Joss Weedon taking Luke down the dark side path, but I dont think the mouse or the fans would let that fly.

16. Barth

Barth Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    New baddie. I would say it could be cool to have a bounty hunter/outlaw kind of bad guy like Cad Bane (from Clonewars) for the first part of the movie, then the second part of the movie develops a Jedi in training that discovers the Sith holocron and becomes a Sith on his own, sort of re-discovering the ways of the Sith that have been looked away in the new Jedi Temple.

17. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Darth Plagueis is from Episode III. Palpatine's master. The one who could stop people from dying.

Dra--- likes this.
  18. AussieRebel

AussieRebel Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 2, 2005
    No more Sith!!! The Star Wars universe is complex enough that new villains can be found, methinks. Sure, let's have Jedi characters with conflicting ideas about how to use the Force, when it is ethical, and so on. Develop the Qui-Gon "rogue Jedi" idea from TPM a bit more, give the Jedi variet, alla that. But no more Sith !!

InterestingLurker likes this.
  19. Zer0

Zer0 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    No more Palpatine, I love the guy but we need someone different.

20. DarthRuss

DarthRuss Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2004
    Darth Finintheblank

21. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Pretty much this. I liked Qui-Gon's character in TPM. We need a Jedi like him.

Also while I want Palpatine out of the picture completely, a couple things should mention him since he impacted the galaxy so much. Maybe an old speech, holofilm, holocron etc. I wouldn't mind that.

kainee and Emperor Von Schweetz like this.
  22. Silas Nightstalker

Silas Nightstalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2012
    I am REALLY hoping for a YV War Trilogy. I would love to see the Vong come to life.

JediMJS likes this.
  23. -polymath-

-polymath- SFF:F/TV Trivia Host star 4 VIP - Game Host

Jun 7, 2007
    The thread title makes me sligty worride.

24. JediMJS

JediMJS Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    I really hope that, whoever the villain is, it's not a Bounty Hunter. I think that has been beat to death, and even casual fans know plenty of Bounty Hunter 'lore' and 'trivia' at this point. If we're getting any input from the EU, i'd like the Vong. I could see a new director going down some type of Dark Empire route. I could also see some sort of Legacy timeline happening--skipping past The Big 3's lifetimes.

25. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    someone else said this and at first I thought it was lame. But now it's growing on me.

A whole army of seal/green berret/ranger special opps B-A's lead by someone; maybe Boba. And then at the Climax of the fight you realize one of them is a force user with a light-saber (ala Makazie One) not a 'sith' just a 'im gunna whip the tar outta you'

mikhailca likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.