main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Episode 7 spin offs

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Legacy Jedi Endordude, Oct 31, 2012.

1. DarthDragon164

DarthDragon164 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    It'll be in there so Disney can tie the movie into Star Tours. (Is the DSIII still in the revamped version? I haven't been to Disney World since they changed it).

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    No, the third Death Star is no longer in Star Tours. Instead, you get a movie mish-mash (so you see the original Death Star under construction over Geonosis for some reason).

3. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! [face_phbbbbt]

4. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
  5. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
  6. WhinyLuke

WhinyLuke Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2012
    How about a SUPER Death Star! So much power it can destory an entire system. and its huge, its like bigger than the Milky Way. (i am joking, please no death star)

7. Darth_Martus

Darth_Martus Jedi Knight star 1

May 11, 2011
    Oh god no. I'm perfectly ok with two but any more is just going to far.

8. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Undesirable and unnecessary.

9. WhinyLuke

Sep 22, 2012
    The only WAY, and this is a MAYBE a Death Star III would work if there is NO Death Star III, that maybe some rouge people found the lost plans and are working to make a new Death Star and they MUST be stopped. But that is even to much

10. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    no, No, NO! Enough with what's already been done. SW isn't just the Death Star and it would only be compared to what has already been done and can only be a disappointment.

What we need is new ideas and why the idea that GL is passing the baton is exciting in the first place!

WhinyLuke likes this.
  11. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Outstanding, Boba_Fett_2001! :D

12. WhinyLuke

Sep 22, 2012
    Saying the Death Star is needed in a new Star Wars is like saying a 3 breasted woman is needed in a Total Recall remake. oh wait, errrr

clone3131 likes this.
  13. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Maybe the big weapon, if there were such a thing, could be somebody who, wait for it, takes Force sensitivity away!

Oh, wait....

[​IMG]

edit: actually, I just realized that A:TLOK is a good guide for what to expect in an Episode VII that would be set a generation or two after the end of ROTJ...

14. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    *cough...Darksaber...Cough*

Sinrebirth likes this.
  15. JediMJS

JediMJS Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    No new Death Star. Another super weapon would be acceptable, but not another death star rehash.

16. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Yes YES YES!!! I would love to see a new DeathStar bigger and badder that is not destroyable. That would be so great for these new next generation movies to pay homage to the other 6.

17. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    So like maybe a Death Triangle? Or Death Parallelogram?

Episode Swag likes this.
  18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    It took the 25ish years between Ep 2 & Ep 4 to build the first one, less than 5 years to buld the second one...

... I want Episode 7 to start with Palpatine literally falling down the shaft and landing in the new Death Star that was built within minutes of the attack on Death Star 2. The film should start with everyone on Endor watching the explosion and celebrating... only to see, as soon as the effects of the burst dissipate, a fully functioning Death star that had been parked directly behind version 2.0 the entire time.

kainee and mourning dewback like this.
  19. Wookiee_Vader

Wookiee_Vader Jedi Master star 2

Aug 21, 2007
    I swear! There are no holes this time! It's perfectly safe!

Or is it...

20. JTShiro

JTShiro Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    Two death stars are enough, unless they introduce something new in regards to it, I don't want to see it in this new trilogy.

21. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    Been there (two time), Done that (two time)

22. StampidHD280pro

StampidHD280pro Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    The main composer behind the Star Wars saga has been Ben Burtt from the beginning. He's the voice of R2 and the man behind all the sound effects, including the lightsaber. People always talk about John Williams, and while he's written some amazing music (mostly for the OT in my opinion), his style can be easily imitated. In fact, it's mostly just an imitation of old style film composers.

Ben Burtt was behind the Disney movie Wall-E, so there's hope he'll get to continue to leave his mark on Star Wars. This is especially important if the droids will be in the next movies. Anthony Daniels as 3PO (as always) and Ben Burtt as R2!

kainee likes this.
  23. DarthMateous

DarthMateous Jedi Master star 4

Aug 1, 2002
    Totally agree! It's already been used too many times.

24. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    NO. That's all I have to say.

25. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    They did it in the EU at least once... the Dark Saber and the Sun Crusher, the latter of which actually could take out a solar system. Oh, and the Death Star Prototype. So... if they were to use the DS again, sure, there's a precedent. But no. World of no. And I'm glad you're joking.