main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Pitch your Episode VII story idea in 10 words or less

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jabbadabbado, Nov 1, 2012.

1. YODA the all powerful

YODA the all powerful Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 5, 1998
    As long as Jar Jar shoots first.

2. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    The have Han shoot first in Ep. VII Special Edition.

Lazy Storm Trooper likes this.
  3. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I don't really have one. I hope a team of creative professionals could do better than me anyway.

Dra--- likes this.
  4. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    They find a mad man in a blue box.

Ryus likes this.
  5. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    The "Big Three" buy a Nerf-ranch and relax in peace.

6. GeneralCeel

GeneralCeel Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 4, 2005
    Spaceship broken... parts needed. The Millennium Falcon flies again..

7. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    The only thing I would buy is that maybe another Sith Duo stayed hidden away during the Empire's reign in hopes of one day taking over of what was left of Vader's and the Emperor's regime.

8. FloridaFilmGuy

FloridaFilmGuy Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 1, 2000
    Wow. Can't remember the last time I posted here... but I'm an old timer from the pre-TPM days. :)
    So... Episode 7 ideas.... funny, I was writing an Episode 7 screenplay to practice my screenwriting a few years ago.... Here's where I was going...

First, the camera pans down to a "dark" planet, and we followed a ship (small, single rider) to a castle off a seaside cliff. Stormy night, lightning... all that stuff.... A Neimodian exits the ship, and walks towards the castle gates... he tells the alien guards there that he's there to see their master and that he's expected.... they let him in.... we follow him into the castle, and he arrives at the room or area where the castle's "master" is. The master is cloaked in shadows, and identifies the visitor as "Gunray"..... after a few words, we learn their intent... "ultimate revenge on the skywalker family..."

We cut from that to Naboo. We are in a cemetery, and we follow a man towards a gravesite... the man is Luke Skywalker. Aged, mid 60's.... he stops at the grave of his mother, Padme Amidala, and lays a flower down. he is cloaked in the dress of a Jedi... After a few moments, something catches his attention. A very, very old woman, he can feel her looking at him from behind a tree. He calls out to her... She seems puzzled that she got caught, but steps out. "Every year, on this day, you come to her grave... Who are you?" "I'm Luke Skywalker. She was my mother." This woman is Padme's sister. She seems dumbfounded at the fact that padme had a son... they exchange pleasantries and walk away together..... Luke helps her along the way.....

We cut away to a dive bar on Nar Shadda... Where an old Han Solo, scruffier than ever, is taking down a few drinks. He's alone. He looks like life has been rough. The bartender seems to know him. Might be his only friend.... We learn where he's been... smuggling, Leia left him early on after Jedi... Chewie died some time ago... no kids... no wife.... just him and his ship. Life's been a mess.... He's not in a good place.....

A live feed from Coruscant comes up on the holo viewer at the dive bar. The Supreme Chancellor of the Republic has the State of the Galaxy address (or something like that). It's Leia Organa. Older, dignified. Han can't take his eyes off her. Bartender can't quit bothering Han about her.... his eyes show how he feels.

We cut back and forth from Nar Shadaa to Coruscants senate chambers. Leia's words... back to Han....

Then suddenly... an explosion rocks the senate hall..... debris flies, it's a huge blast.... the signal goes dead on the holo receiver... han gets up, grabs his things... he's off to rescue the one that got away.....

So that's kind of the set up to show where everyone is.... the story has to do with the Neimoidian looking to take revenge on the Skywalkers for the death of his father and the whole trade federation debacle.. The "master" in the castle is a former jedi who felt betrayed by Skywalker over the whole Order 66, killing Younglins thing that Anakin pulled back in Episode 3... The blast is a terrorist attack meant to pull Luke out of seclusion, (he's in a self imposed exile, the Jedi order never got brought back, which happens at the end of my trilogy). Meanwhile the former jedi wants to build an army of force users and hopes to use the Neimoidian's money towards that purpose. His mad hope is to create a new jedi Order that leads the republic, instead of the senate.

Anyways, that's obviously not what I think is going to happen with Episode 7, just thought I'd share my personal idea from some time ago. :)

Spectre777 likes this.
  9. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Congratulations for presenting an idea in ten paragraphs or less.

10. GeneralCeel

GeneralCeel Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 4, 2005
    Maul! na, kidding...

11. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I can see Ford getting his wish by killing off his character in the first film.

Darth Dru likes this.
  12. FloridaFilmGuy

May 1, 2000
    It's SW EPISODE 7!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm allowed to be a little excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Spazmatron likes this.
  13. Lando8813

Lando8813 Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2012
    Anakin was not the chosen one; a prophecy unfulfilled.

Darth Dru likes this.
  14. FloridaFilmGuy

May 1, 2000
    Luke is brought back to fighting by old Skywalker enemies.

There, 10 words. :)

15. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    expolsions lightsaber fights good story and no stupid actors

16. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Luke's apprentices discover more to Prophesy than just Chosen One

Darth Dru likes this.
  17. davvi36

davvi36 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    luke, leia and han don't play any role at all. Luke and Leia are maybe mentioned as Jedi Master and government official but nothing more. this is a new story with new characters, only maybe Han will die in the beginning and chewie sticks around with our new friends. He brings R2 and C3PO along to the team too.
    they team up with Lando, who doesn't do much action because he's quite old and have to quietly eliminate a covert threat before the galaxy panicks...

18. Jobertus

Jobertus Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    Darth Plagueis, the only Sith lord who never died.

Darth Dru and Dra--- like this.
  19. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    10 words

not 85

20. davvi36

davvi36 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    new guys team up with lando to fight covert threat

Spazmatron likes this.
  21. cotillion

cotillion Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    Gungans start meth empire, skywalker is the one who knocks.

Marc McAllister likes this.
  22. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Leia and Han's kids look just like Lando. Hilarity ensues.

Eregian likes this.
  23. TheVortex3

TheVortex3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2012
    Revan returns to help Luke fight a new enemy.

Womprataouille1974 likes this.
  24. Womprataouille1974

Womprataouille1974 Jedi Padawan

Oct 31, 2012
    Luke passes on Jedi torch to Han and Leia's daughter (10 words).

25. Darth Funk

Darth Funk Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    Star Wars Episode VII: The Hanukkah Special

Chewie goes home to celebrate the festival of lights

Darth_Articulate likes this.