main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What would get you so mad that you would walk out of Episode VII?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by JediKnightOB1, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A'den Skirata

A'den Skirata Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    If there is any type of musical or a character from disney animated or their Teen Sitcoms I'am running....

2. GargantuanThrillMachine

GargantuanThrillMachine Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2012
    i dunno. silly lines like 'this is such a drag' bother me because they put an earthy pop culture reference into a film about a distant galaxy. i remember the levity c3po brought to the pt, and specifically empire, but it was all done in the context of their universe. to me it's the same as the fart humor in ep i

3. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    The fart humor in Episode 1 was so stupid. I did like Jar Jar using his tongue at the dinner table and Qui-Gon caught it and said don't do that again.

4. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000
    Honestly? Nothing. I liked the prequels, which apparently means I have a high tolerance.

That said, if I got wind that Dicrapio, Zac Efron, or Robert Pattinson were cast in any role whatsoever, I may have to wear a paper bag when I walk into the theatre.

5. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    you all will wonder soon.

6. Boba_Fat83

Boba_Fat83 Jedi Master star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    Robert Pattinson should be the next sith lord...Darth Twinkle (He has sparkly skin and has light sabre fangs):p

7. Drew3927

Drew3927 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    the WORST thing that could possible happen and i mean so bad that there is not a word i the english language or any language for that matter is if Rob Pats how ever you spell his name or Kristen Stewart were cast in the movie

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I would probably get up and leave if I were sitting in a row with people whining aloud about half of the trivial crap listed in this thread...

Cleo Jinn, JediWheelz, kainee and 5 others like this.
  9. Alex Lan

Alex Lan Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    If the Movie starts out with a preview of the "deleted Scenes" from the new Star Wars Christmas Special Reboot

10. KilroyMcFadden

KilroyMcFadden Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    If this were the case, I wouldn't have to walk out because I would already not be there. :p

11. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Nothing would get me to walk out. I paid for the whole movie, I'm gonna see the whole movie.

kainee and Force Smuggler like this.
  12. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    WOW!!! More than 2k views but only #111 posts. I am looking forward to seeing this movie. Let's just hope Dizney doesn't mess with it.

Cleo Jinn likes this.
  13. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    I don't thimk anything would makd me walk out. I am willing to watch the whole thing to determine the "big picture."

14. khuddle

khuddle Jedi Master star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    There are two concepts from the Prequels that need to be discarded FOREVER and if they show up in Episode 7 I might just up and leave:

1) The Force and the Midchlorians

2) There can be only 2 Sith. That is just so limiting and boring. Allow as the Sith to be as numerous and as varied as the Jedi -- sure can all despise and
    mistrust each other, and can be constantly be plotting to do each other in, just allow for more than 2 of them, please.

Sitara likes this.
  15. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I was going to post 'Nothing' but I realised 'Chewbacca being alive post-Vector Prime' would kind of bum me out.

16. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    One word: Ashoka

lookameatbag and Sitara like this.
  17. Quin'sal'nuruodo

Quin'sal'nuruodo Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    Im
    I'm sorry to say but Halo released in late 2001 and Vector Prime was released in 1999 of course your bias hate of EU and obvious lack of knowledge are accounted for. If you want to compare try the Starcraft series it was release a year earlier although the Vong would wipe the Zerg.
    Just sayin if your going to hate do it right please.

18. AbelothIsSexy

AbelothIsSexy Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2012
    I'm sure I won't walk out, but I really hope they keep the novel canon. Either pick up 40 years after Endor where the novels are now, or jump 100 years ahead or something.

19. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    Obvious lack of knowledge? Bias hate? HA HA HA HA HA

Actually, the book which Halo was based off of was called "ringworld" which was written during 1970. So, your obvious "lack of knowledge" is accounted for..

:p

And if thats not enough Halo was in production in 1999.

20. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Nothing. I paid for it. I drove there. I invested time.
    But if I was super seriously pissed off, I would rush home and take it to the forums. And find another franchise.

21. JediChris99

JediChris99 Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2012
    I doubt I would ever walk out of a Star Wars movie, but I would be doing some eye rolling and would be disappointed if the new story in any way tries to resurrect villains from the original or prequel trilogy. I don't want to see a clone of the Emperor, or the return of Grievous. I would also not be impressed with the Sith somehow being brought back. The Sith were vanquished at the end of Jedi. I'm hoping for a new direction.

kainee and WIERD_GREEN_MAN like this.
  22. darthgator1217

darthgator1217 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    The only thing that would make me walk out is if Micheal Bay is the director, or does that mean I would not even go in the theater?

Actually, I think it's important to keep an open mind. I think the new movies are bound to be influenced by all 6 existing movies. So if you are a prequel hater, you are bound to find something irritating.

kainee, V-2 and Sitara like this.
  23. Quin'sal'nuruodo

Quin'sal'nuruodo Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012

Check again Halo Combat evolved came out on Nov 15, 2001. However you got me on Ringworld I have never heard of it and probably should check it out thanks for the info. But Halo is not officially based off it as far as I can find that is. Question: Have you read All the NJO series books? And if so what can you find to connect the Yuuzhan Vong to the Flood they are obviously different.

24. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    No I haven't read any EU basically. I have IRL friends that did and they liked it, but I thought some of the ideas were kinda crazy. To each his own. :)

"Check again Halo Combat evolved came out on Nov 15, 2001"

Check again lol I said Halo WAS in PRODUCTION in 1999. Actually, it was announced in 1999 and in production before that. :p The earliest models of MC were in 1997-98 apparently. Everyone knows Halo came out in 2001 lol.

Edit: of course these two races are different. I'm comparing the idea of both of them coming from outside the galaxy :)

25. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    I would probably watch the entire film no matter what but the absence of the opening crawl would seriously perturb me. That and having dead characters come back to life.

EDIT: Unless it's Mace Windu, of course :p

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.