main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Crawling the New EU

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    Ah, whatever, it started as a Core/Rim joke.

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    AdmiralNick22 , You're just trolling me with that opening crawl, aren't you? :p

3. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    My real one:
    http://www.starwars.com/play/online-activities/crawl-creator/index.jsp?cs=egrshsb9qf

STAR WARS:​
    Episode VII:​
    Evil Emerged​
    A hundred and thirty years after the Empire's defeat, the galaxy is at peace. This peace was well earned, after coming to an agreement with the IMPERIAL REMNANT the NEW REPUBLIC was attacked by the YUUZHAN VONG and reformed into the GALACTIC ALLIANCE.

But now the galaxy is faced with a threat, the ONE SITH who is led by the evil DARTH KRAYT has attacked the JEDI and dethroned EMPEROR FEL of the GALACTIC EMPIRE.

But a new hope, CADE SKYWALKER, fights for the galaxy.

Runjedirun and AdmiralNick22 like this.
  4. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    Come on, I know you are totally into at crawl. The restored Galactic Senate is on Coruscant and I would make sure that there were old Core senators from Anaxes to appeal to your sense of duty to the New Republic. You just have to deal with the multicultural society and various alien species in the Republic. :p

--Adm. Nick

5. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    EPISODE VII: THE KNIGHTS REBORN
    http://www.starwars.com/play/online-activities/crawl-creator/index.jsp?cs=aexfm33pxu

After the death of the Emperor, the heroes of the Rebellion founded the GALACTIC ALLIANCE.

Luke Skywalker and the NEW JEDI ORDER are restoring justice to the galaxy, but the galaxy is not yet at peace. The shadow of the dark side lingers on the planet Korriban.

JAINA SOLO, the Sword of the Jedi, has been sent to Korriban to investigate this startling disturbance in the Force . . . .

EPISODE VIII: AN ALLIANCE DIVIDED
    http://www.starwars.com/play/online-activities/crawl-creator/index.jsp?cs=8gcqpz4jzr

The Galactic Alliance is devastated and reeling under the invasion led by the deathless DARTH PLAGUEIS. Senators are threatening secession and civil war, while ambitious admirals demand dictatorship.

The remants of the Empire are mulling their own invasion, while crime-lords and oppressed slaves are launching terrorists attacks. The dark side is feeding on the fear and misery in the galaxy.

BEN SKYWALKER and R2-D2 are preparing to lure the Sith invaders into a trap over the planet Corellia, and restore hope to the Alliance . . . .

EPISODE IX: BLOOD OF THE FORCE
    http://www.starwars.com/play/online-activities/crawl-creator/index.jsp?cs=sfsmsyuu9n

The heroic deaths of Luke Skywalker and his son weakened and delayed the invaders, but the Jedi and the Alliance are scattered after the loss of Coruscant.

In the deep dungeons under the new palace of the Sith, the captive JAINA SOLO has refused to break after years of torture. Her execution is imminent.

The leaders of the Imperial Remnant are in the capital to sign a treaty and join DARTH PLAGUEIS, assuring the dark side's total domination of the galaxy. . . .

6. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    MIDDLE-EARTH WARS
    EPISODE VII
    THE NEW SHADOW
    It has been a time of peace and prosperity in the kingdom of Gondor. A century has passed since the defeat of SAURON. The new king ELDARION has ascended to the throne. Yet evil is stirring....​
    A new cult has arisen, dedicated to the overthrow of the king and the worship of MORGOTH, Enemy of the World. Humans are becoming like ORCS and following the teachings of the vile HERUMOR. Meanwhile,​
    KNIGHTS OF ARNOR seek the lost artifacts of AMON SUL and ANNUMINAS. And as usual TOM BOMBADIL will be no help whatsoever.​
    In Minas Tirith the veteran BORLAS, formerly of the WHITE COMPANY, is summoned to a secret meeting....​

7. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    That's it, thread cancelled. :p

8. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    Arawn definitely wins the thread.

9. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007

10. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Ooh, I like that one. Though I think 1000 years is pushing it.

11. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Okay, you had me at the line about Tom Bombadil. [face_laugh]

12. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    I genuinely would love something like this, and you've even got the "feel" of an opening scene for each.

Even if not exactly that, it's the sort of storyline that I'm hoping for, with a villain up there with Palpatine, but who had the public profile of a universally feared Sith Emperor, not an elected ruler some people liked.

(Plus I just love the idea of basing it off the story in ROTS's opera scene, as you so know Lucas would then claim it had been his idea all along. :p)

Summer Dreamer likes this.
  13. Parnesius

Parnesius Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    Yousa give meesa una booma. Da speedest way to kill da creature tis jumpin down...da hole. Now, go!