main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Kyp.......sigh

2. TheProtocol

TheProtocol Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 2, 2012
    Thanks! Oh, I forgot about Kyp! Didn't Jacen become a Sith Lord?

3. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Some people don't believe that was Jacen in the first place...

4. TheProtocol

Nov 2, 2012
    Oh.. I really need to continue reading Star Wars again.

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    It was Jacen.....and yes, technically.

And TheProtocol !!!! YOU WOUND ME!?! How could you forget about KYP DURRON!!! (Note my surname?!?!)

6. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Let me put it this way, some people think having Jacen become a Sith Lord was a terrible idea that never should have happened in the first place.

JediFalcon likes this.
  7. TheProtocol

Nov 2, 2012
    Oh yeah... It didn't occur to me LOL! Sorryyyyyyy! It's been SO long since I read him. Did he contribute to the fight again the Yuuzhan Vong? I remember he flew that ship into the sun in the anew Jedi Order trilogy.

8. TheProtocol

Nov 2, 2012
    Ahh! I have to say when I found out he did I thought "what an idiot" lol. If I were Luke I'd have back handed him and said "what the hell are you doing?!"

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I personally never bought the idea of Jacen going Sith....he was tortured by the Vong and never broke then...so it never made sense to me.

Kyp used the 'Sun Crusher' to send the sun of Carida supanova and destroyed the planet, his brother died there. At the time...he wasn't quite himself not to mention a teenager and very angry about his treatment since a child in the Mines of Kessel, oh and there was the spirit of a Sith Lord involved too ;) :p

Zeta1127 likes this.
  10. TheProtocol

Nov 2, 2012
    Lol the 'sun crusher'!! That name takes me bak to my teenage years when I read it.

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Takes me back to before I had kids.....I used to read the NJO books while my kids were in the bath...I think its why they both love to read as they saw me doing it so much! My 13 year old son is reading Truce at Bakura right now....the torch has been passed on.

12. TheProtocol

Nov 2, 2012
    I think that was the first SW book I read! Started an obsession that lasted nearly a decade.

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    It was the 6th or 7th for me, and I had to go back as I read Heir to the Empire in 1990 I think.......shshshsh....I was very young and reading at a pre school age.... :p NOT!

14. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Hey I would like to join. Do I just follow the link and register at the Temple of Light website?

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You join right here Chewbacca89! Our Grand Masters are not around right now but CPL_Macja and BultarSwan will be along soon enough to welcome you. Are you looking to be a Jedi? Do the training? Or just a friend of the Jedi? As becoming a Jedi is a bit of effort, hard work and fun, but well worth the time! Just ask my current Padawan, Skywalker_T-65!! But the first trial is to hang out with us for a couple weeks, get to know us and make friends. Most important! And Believe me, you are in good company age wise here too ;)

16. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome chewbacca Just hang around for two weeks and I'm sure CPL or ButlarSwan will be around shortly. :)

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I sent Swanie back to bed, she was exhausted and not well.....that was about an hour ago....so I dont expect to see her for a few hours.....but Mac will be up soon Im sure.....and may pop in for a visit. ;)

18. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    I'm here long enough to say good morning... and now i am off for a few hours

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

19. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    morning Addie, won't be sticking around for long. have to get ready for church. Burrr need to turn on the space heater, its getting cold in here

shivering this morning

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Well, that was Mac! LOL! He will be back Chewbacca....trust me. But as its after midnight, I'm off now Falcon! Monday tomorrow here and school and all that stuff to contend with!

21. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    A proper good morning at a proper time to everyone. New person? :D Excellent. It's just as Addie said, stick around for two weeks, interact so you can get to know us and we can get to know you.

On a good note, I feel much better. Only a little stuffy. No voice though.

22. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I hate losing my voice...that sucks.

On the plus side, we're finally catching up with the Sith on the new-memberships front :p

23. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Ah the mighty Chewbacca. Welcome. It seems Knight Addie has already given you a brief rundown. I am sure once Grandmaster CPL isn't so busy he will give you the basics and based on your intentions will give you your first task.

As for me, I am the resident Mandalorian protector around these parts and a "friend" of the Order. Stick around, the more of you that are here, the higher my bonus. ;)

[​IMG]

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  24. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    lol Time to visit the newcomers forum. :p

Caution: Do NOT try this at home.

25. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I've been redirecting newbies from there already. Like Protocol for instance :p

And didn't we have a 'WookieeHunter' (or something similar) try to join either on the temp boards or early here? I could have sworn I remember that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.