main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT A New Hope Question

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Chewbacca89, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009

What was that for? How is that related to the topic? Why double post? Why spam?

2. Darth_Nub

Darth_Nub Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 26, 2009
    Don't waste your time, Alex, I've already reported this clown to the Saga mods. I still can't figure out if he's a troll or genuinely clueless, but I'm leaning towards the former.

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  3. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    When did I double post? Sometimes I do that accidentally. I did that once on another thread, and I deleted the double post. I thought there was an error in the system so i posted something twice. I'll go back and fix what I did.

4. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    How did I double post?

5. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    I cant delete the post I made...

6. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Leia knew Obi wan was a Jedi because bail organa told her. Bail was alive 19 yrs before, when the Republic was still around. The Republic was to the Empire what the Clinton Administration is to us right now...

7. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't ask if it happened once or twice but that isn't the case. What's the point of that picture anyway?

Most of the time you make posts unrelated to the thread's topic, and ask a lot of questions (at the same time) that are either subjective or don't have an actual answer.

P.S: No, you can't delete, but you can edit. Right now you've tripled posted.

8. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    I only posted that Lucas picture once here. The only reason it got posted more than once in this thread is because you used it to quote me.......

9. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    There are a few things. The Lucas picuture.

I didn't know I posted it in more than one spot when I posted it the 2nd time. I forgot.

I didn't know it was against the rules when I did it.

Also, now, I tried to edit the pictures and delete them, but i can't. I tried to delete those pics, but it didn't let me. Probably because I posted them x amount of hours ago and I can't delete them after x amount of hours........

10. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Yes, and I'm asking what's the relevance of it to this thread?

11. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    What's the relevance of us arguing? None? We should end this conversation. It's too late for me to edit it, I won't post off topic pictures again, so why not let's just get over it??

Why does it matter why I posted it?

You're just taking up too much space and posts arguing about something that's not a big deal. Now, in some other threads I posted pictures, but they werent off topic a lot of times. Why do you think otherwise?

12. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Because it's spam/off-topic.

I'd say following the rules of a community space is a big deal.

See the pictures you posted on those threads, and read their respective titles. You'll see that most of them don't relate to the thread's title.

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  13. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012

I agree. Following rules are important. But I don't see how I broke the rules in many of my pictures, and when I broke the rules her by posting Lucas pics, I can't delete them now; besides I didnt know what I was doing at the time. I didn't know I was breaking a rule by posting the Lucas meme here. Give examples how I'm off topic in general. Stop trying to flame..........

14. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Wow....sorry I asked

15. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    It isn't my fault that some people just want to argue about trivial stuff that happened and can't be changed, like some posts I made in the past.....

16. Attariel

Attariel Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2012
    If you watch the newer films in Revenge of the Sith Obi Wan Yoda and Bail Organa decide what to do with Luke and Leia. Bail Organa adoupted Leia and it was decided that Obi Wan would take Luke to Anakins relative on Tatooine. So Bail Organa knew all along that Obi Wan was on Tatooine and it would have been simple for him to tell Leia this and since they are part of the Rebellion it would make sense for such information to be shared

17. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Leia knew that Obi-Wan-Kenobi was on Tattoine, that's is for sure..........

I'm am not sure if Bail Organa and/or Queen Breha knew that Princess Leia was Lord Darth Vader's daughter, and that Darth Vader, the 2nd-in-command tyrant/dictator of the galaxy, is Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi Knight who fathered his adoptive daughter Princess Leia.................

18. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    I'm not double posting, bro!!! I posted that only once here!!

19. Attariel

Nov 15, 2012
    I actually dont know about if Bail knew that Anakin was the father of Luke and Leia. I dont think Obi Wan shared that information in the films. I feel like Yoda just knew through the force. Cause later on in the original films Yoda knows that Luke and Leia are Anakin's children.

20. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Obi-Wan Kenobi definitley knew that Anakin and Padme were married, or at the very least in a relationship. "Be mindful of your thoughts, Anakin, they betray you"-that creepy inuendo scene, or some other scenes where he implied it....

Yoda knew because he said "To Tattoine, to his family send him";he knew even in Episode 3, ROTS.....

21. Attariel

Nov 15, 2012
    What doesnt make sense to me is how Darth Vader/ Anakin didnt sense Leia's ability with the force when he was able to sense Luke's ability. Was it just the fact that Luke trusted in the force when firing the death shot to the Death Star. ( lol who designed a battle station that could be so easilly destroyed?)

22. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    An even bigger plot hole is how Anakin even found out that Luke was his son/the child that Padme was pregnant with......

23. Attariel

Nov 15, 2012
    You mean the scene when Sidious tells Vader that Luke is the offspring of Anakin Skywalker and Vader 'searches his feelings'( dont understand how searching your feeling tells you what you dont know) then knows it to be true. Yea I dont understand how that works but thats a different topic

24. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Yea I guess it is kinda strange that after 18 years Bail just assumes that Kenobi is on the same planet, let alone even alive.

25. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    He was only in his lates 50's/early 60's in ANH. George Carlin died in his 70s.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.