main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Harrison Ford...

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Luke_Sparkewalker, Nov 5, 2012.

1. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    So is Jocasta Nu. [face_shhh] Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

2. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    Qui gon was handsome, but he wasn't that handsome........

3. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Hayden was a bad actor in episode 2. A great actor in Episode 3, why do you hate is ROTS acting?
    What's your point???

4. Darth Swede

Darth Swede Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 4, 2012
    Don't worry guys, I'm sure that if they cast Carrie in EP7 they will also have some younger bombshell in a tight suit for you to drool at... :p Not that there anything wrong with that. Drooling, that is. Anyway, the news of Harrison possibly returning are cool, I must admit that, although I don't want to see "Star Wars: A New Retirement Home". And who cares if Chewbacca was killed in some novel or whatever? Bring him back, with a distinguished grey mane... !

5. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    What do you mean by younger bombshell to drool at??

Also, no one can replace Hayden...

6. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    Your assumption seems to be that ST Leia or Han would NEED to be physically attractive to fit their parts. That their romantic plot is still on the table. They would likely be playing elder leaders of the Alliance.

I think a lot of people find Ewan McGregor and Joel Edgerton to be sexy guys. But we're not losing sleep about the aging that happens to their characters.

7. Fleab88

Fleab88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2012
    Agreed on the retirement home part. I really want the big three back for their roles, but I want it to be for a good purpose rather than just nostalgia. I think a quality passing on the torch concept could be done really well with Carrie, Harrison, and Mark.

8. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Eww.........[face_shame_on_you][face_shame_on_you][face_shame_on_you][face_dunno] Ewan Mcgregor and Joel Edgerton aren't ugly, but they're not that handsome, they're ok looking, but they most certainly aren't all that..........

Leia and Han were physically attractive in different ways..... Apples and oranges..... Leia was [face_whistling]. Han was super handsome, in a rugged muscular kinda way, like Jacob Black:D ...... Neither one of them is as physically attractive as Hugh Jackman, though...=P~........

It would be very cool to see them as alliance leaders. Leia and Han should be parents. I wanna see Anakin Solo!! The name alone is awesome..... And that Solo dude that turned to the darkside.... Jaicen solo or something like that....

9. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Every SW trilogy, prequel or original, had a certain generation of young characters, and the older generation who was younger in the previous one. Ya noticed that??

10. Darth Swede

Nov 4, 2012
    I mean "an age-challenged, attraction-maximised individual of the female variant that nondescript males can examine visually while excreting saliva". More clarity needed? For examples, you can look at just any Hollywood movie ever that (at least partially) targets younger males. :)

11. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Who's gonna replace Leia??:D

12. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    Wasn't this thread about Harrison Ford?!

JainaSoloYJK and Fleab88 like this.
  13. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Ok. Let's get back on topic. Move along......

14. Darth Swede

Nov 4, 2012
    Good point. Let's speculate about new/younger actors in some other thread.

On a more important note: will Harrison don the classic Han Solo costume? Will the vest be back?

15. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    In the EU he wears both....

16. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    http://blastr.com/2012/11/rumor-of-the-day-harrison-1.php

So it sounds like he might be back for Episode 7 except that he has to die. I hope its not in 7 because it would be great to have him back. If the speculation of Luke dying is true and then Han dies in 7 that will be way too much for me.

17. Big Bad Yoda Daddy

Big Bad Yoda Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Mar 8, 2000
    I read this, and I keep feeling like I need to wake up. This much awesomeness can't possibly be real. I think that they finally will let Harrison have his wish to kill of Solo, but done right, that could be one of the better scenes in the Saga.

18. aguywithabiggun

aguywithabiggun Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 1999
    Good Lord this thread is getting quite odd![face_rofl]

LawJedi likes this.
  19. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    I agree with you. But I also think Hayden Christensen, and the younger versions of Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher were very physically attractive people.....

But there's no need to go that extreme, like the post you quoted, to mention such extreme stuff....

20. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    I was just about to say the same thing...things have rapidly deteriorated here.

Aaanyway...Han Solo.
    Wonder what his parenting is like, if their kids are in the movie as well...

21. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    Gives a whole new meaning to headlines like "Tents pitched outside theater for Star Wars."

22. aguywithabiggun

Mar 27, 1999
    To be fair though, Qui gon is indeed a sexy, sexy man.

Move along, move along

23. aguywithabiggun

Mar 27, 1999
  24. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    No he is not.... I mean, he's very handsome, but he's not all that.....

He's only handsome sometimes too.....

25. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    I hope Ford does come back, but I wouldn't put any faith in news stories where the source "is close to the star", because it is obviously a made up story.