main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Episode 7 Plot Ideas

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthRuss, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRuss

DarthRuss Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2004
    • I have been wondering if we might see Ghost Anakin giving advice to Luke on helping keep his grandchildren from falling to the dark side after Solos killed in the action of the first couple minutes of the film.
    • I could see them beginning with an assassination of Han and Leia by the new Baddie, Darth Fillintheblank.
    • Jaina or Anakin then vow revenge and Luke and Ben Skywalker must hunt them down and stop them from falling to the dark side. Also, you could have a major conflict in the middle with General Calrissian and General Antilles trying to keep the New Republic from falling to a new enemy.
    • I would also love them going to the Imperial Remnant and ask for help and have the Remnant turn out to be the good guys in this one.

kainee likes this.
  2. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    After training Jedi for 30 years, Luke has himself frozen in carbonite. 500 years later the Jedi Order thaws him out to deal with the greatest threat they have ever faced. Darth Bieber.

3. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Check the old screenplays and drafts and stuff, all that stuff from 1973-1976.

Andy Wylde and Boil like this.
  4. Jedsithor

Jedsithor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 2005
    I've had an idea for years that would see Episode 7 deal with pirates who are crippling the Republic by seizing ships headed to the Outer Rim. The protagonist would be a Skywalker but of a newer generation. Episodes 8 and 9 would deal with the consequences of what happens in Episode 7, including Luke's Jedi Order splitting into several factions due to the belief that Luke simply isn't capable of leading the newly restored Jedi. The whole thing would escalate to a point where the Jedi factions would be at war with each other, a war that could tear the Republic apart and would ultimately result in a new direction for the Jedi, with them abandoning their lightsabers and the old tradition of being guardians of the Republic in favour of going back to what the very first Jedi were - scholars. Students of the Force.

Boil, kainee and Master_Ysagon like this.
  5. AussieRebel

AussieRebel Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 2, 2005
    I like the idea of factional groups of Jedi, each at war with the other. This kind of story could really probe the heart of what it means to be a Jedi - that is, a superman with dangerous weapons, and the ethics of a government having such individuals in its employ. Of course such a movie could retain much of the fun and banter as the OT without sacrificing its deep thematic core - just see ESB.

In the end you could end up with a situation where there are no good/bad guys. Jedi could fight each other, while the Republic itself might declare the Jedi outlaws, or something.

6. Jedsithor

Jedsithor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 2005
    I think we've all imagined a Star Wars movie at one time or another. I'd like to see the Jedi/Sith conflict that started the whole thing and ultimately saw the formation of the Republic (Lucasverse, not EU). Call it Star Wars: Prologue.

7. Miles Lodson

Miles Lodson Chosen One star 4

Jul 10, 1998
    At a basic level I think the writers are going to have to ask whether they bring the Sith back in some capacity or find a new set of villains.

The answer, one way or the other, will radically change the style of the new trilogy.

I kind of like the idea of moving beyond the Sith, and let the remnants of the Empire team up with some kind of new super villain that is not necessarily a dark Jedi/Sith.

And I also like the idea of introducing some conflict between one set of good guys (maybe led by Luke) that don't want to reestablish the Jedi Order, and another set of good guys that do want to reestablish it, especially to counter the threat of the new baddie teaming up with the remnants of the Empire.

Bottom line: this is a really tough writing assignment. Lucas' narrative shift in the PT really boxes in any kind of narrative moving forward past ROTJ.

J.J.Abrams, kainee and Dra--- like this.
  8. cseba00

cseba00 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2012
    What about this (please bare in mind I haven't read any novels, only watched the movies):
    After ROTJ, the rebels spend the following years chasing imperial remnants, and discussing the formation of a new Republic. Neither task turns out to be an easy one, and slowly 2 groups within the rebel alliance start forming. After several attempts to reconcile the differences between them, it is decided that the old republic, ex empire, be reorganized in 2 separate governments: one called the new republic, and the other the independent confederation. Planetary systems join one or the other based on their politic, echonomy and belief, and so peace is achieved within a divided galaxy. Han, Leia, Luke and almost everyone we know from the old movies stand by the new republic, which elects Leia as it’s supreme chancellor. The confederation, on the other hand, is lead by a general of the rebellion. The main ideological difference between the two is that the confederation believes that the soft policies and weak military force of the old republic was responsible for the birth of the empire, while the members of the new republic still believe that diplomacy, democracy and peaceful ways are the only means to reach true peace in the galaxy. In spite of this, both governments sign peaceful treaties and then each go their way, keeping mostly good and respectful relations.
    Luke stayed by his sister and friends all along, but after seing that the negotiations to unite the galaxy ended the way they did, he confirmed that what was missing there was the strength of the Jedi. But… the Jedi as we know, are extinct, the archives and knowledge gathered through centuries was destroyed by the Siths, and the only Jedi left, was a half trained Jedi, who only learned what was needed to defeat Darth Vader and the emperor… in other words, he took a fast Jedi course for dummies, but he was no Jedi master. The way he saw it, the galaxy needed the Jedi… so he decides to go on a quest across the galaxy to rediscover the misteries of the Force and the secrets of the Jedi arts scattered throughout the universe. Leia asks him not to leave, to stay by her side, but it was useless.
    25 years later, peace in the galaxy is once again at risk, with frequent attacks to the confederation from a terrorist group who call themselves the remnants (I still haven’t made up my mind about what’s their excuse for their attacks, patches to the plothole are welcome!!). The confederation is having a hard time tracking down these terrorists and demands help from the new republic, even accusing them of secretly supporting this terrorists in an attempt to reunite the galaxy into one republic. Episode VII will begin (of course, after the above prologue is summarized in the yellow letters flying across a stared background while the classic starwars march plays along…) with a starship reaching a small space station in the borders of the republic and the confederation, where a secret meeting is taking place between representatives of the confederation and the republic, to reach a setlment of trust and a compromise of collaboration in the hunt of this terrorist movement. 6 people gather there, and two protocol droids (one of them c3po), daughter of proncess leia + 2 from the NR and the son of the general commander of the confederation + 2. Also present by means of holographic communication are Leia (who is not the supreme chancellor anymore… she’s supposed to be pro democracy so it wouldn’t make sense for her to stay in power for so long) and the old general commander (he is not so sure about democracy as we can see ;-). Discussion begins, and after a few minutes, the space station is attacked by the terrorists, who after some struggle take the son of the general hostage. In the middle of the lasergun fight, the general believing that this could be a set up, orders his men to capture leia and han’s daughter, so as to finally force the republic to do something about the terrorists, and to make them reveal any hidden intentions. A misterious Sith like figure appears that intevenes helping the confederation agents capture Leia’s daughter, almost like a ninja, dressed up like darth maul.
    After this hostile behavior, the Republic manages to repress their impulse to confront the confederation and agree to form an allied army to defeat this terrorists, while secretly, Leia sends her son to find the one she thinks may save the galaxy once again: his brother Luke, who after 25 years hasn’t returned from his quest. But he is not going alone….. the misterious Sith like character is closely following his steps…
    Ok, I have more ideas, but basically that’s my pitch for the new movie and start of the first chapter in the final trilogy… is it any good or am I way off track? Commentaries are welcome
    P.S.: there's an evil mastermind in the shadows... he's mentioned in episode 3... but he's supposed to be dead...

9. JediLight

JediLight Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001
    Here is my stab at it.

Opening Crawl :

30 years have passed since ROTJ. Luke has rebuilt the Jedi Order and is the head of the Jedi Council. Leah and Han are married and are actively rebuilding the New Republic as politicians.

They have one child, who is grown (20 yo) and he/she does not appear to be Force sensitive. This child is not being raised as a Jedi.

Story:

Assigned by Luke, a group of three Jedi Knights (A, B, C) are investigating a crime. During the investigation, the pairs of JK are separated (A/B and C). JK (A) is killed, and causes one of the JK (B) to avenge the killer in cold blood. JK (B) saves JK (C) but feels suddenly different and must hide his actions with the New Jedi Council.

Episode VII deals with his turn JK (B), his espionage and his ability to recruit others to his cause. His biggest recruits are JK (C) and Leah's/Han's child who hides his affiliation and is actually Force sensitive.

Luke, Leah and Han have small roles in Episode VII, but their roles grow throughout the trilogy.

10. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    How about pirates running a clone slave market from the Confederacy into restricted New Republic space, and it's these clone slaves that will become an issue that threathens the peace.

11. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I don't know if this qualifies necessarily as plot, but rather a story element:

I would love to see Leia as a Jedi Master. if it's true that these films take place 20 to 30 years after return of the Jedi, which I hope they do, I would love for the idea to be that Luke essentially takes Yoda's place on the high seat of the Jedi Council. And I would also love to see Leia either on the Jedi Council seated alongside her brother Luke, or perhaps Leia-having spent these last 20 to 30 years becoming stronger and wiser in the force-now in charge of training young Jedi in the Jedi Academy, which I hope Would be at the Massassi temple. (EU or not I like that idea...)

12. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Good and Evil fight each other.

13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Imperial terrorists, continuing the fight, with Sith backing.

14. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I, for one, would not like to see a new Jedi Order, because that would infer that Luke finds many Jedi over the years, when it shouldn't be the case. Remember that less is more. It's what made the OT, and it is what will make the ST.

15. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Han resigns his commission from the alliance and joins his Corellian homeworld against a new unseen enemy wiping out entire Corellian colonies.
    Chewie goes with his buddy.

They command a Corellian force into a sector of space where intel has shown them the new enemy would be positioned(this would be the opening post-crawl. Rest is set up in crawl).
    New enemy beats the pants off the Corellian fleet, the Falcon crashes, Chewie barely escapes but Han dies.

Luke is setting up the new jedi order. He has taken on a new student, a woman jedi.

The Galactic Empire has sued the alliance for peace shortly after the battle of Endor. The new treaty forces the reinstatement of the senate and the abolition of the chancellorship, resulting in a much weaker Governor General with scant executive powers. A Governing council has the real executive power. It's led by Mon Mothma. Leia serves on it as an advisor.

She is saddened by the news of Han's death. They were estranged after the Imperial-Republican treaty.

But she has had his love child.

A secret meeting is taking place in a dark corridor of a hidden base on an asteroid. Here the attendants swear allegiance to the United Front: a clandestine organization seeking the cleansing of the galaxy from all evil and darkness.

One of the attendants has a hologram display and it activates showing Luke Skywalker. He knows the secret lineage of the Skywalker family.

Master_Ysagon likes this.
  16. Odo Bunga

Odo Bunga Jedi Master star 1

Sep 8, 1999
    Some sort of Holy Grail-esque Jedi artifact that Luke is trying to find to help with retraining the Jedi Order, and include some plot line with the Celestials. It would be neat to see god-like beings who use the Force.

17. Corran1138

Corran1138 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 7, 2012
    There won't be sith. Maybe "dark jedi" or a big split within the order, but not sith. I think in the "Skywalker saga" Anakin really is the chosen one and really does defeat the sith.

Andy Wylde likes this.
  18. Corran1138

Corran1138 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 7, 2012
    But obviously Luke would be attempting to train other jedi to reestablish the order. It might be small, but there should be at last some sort of jedi order.

19. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Palpatine's rise to power has similarities to a combination of dictators' from Caesar to Hitler to Napoleon. It's all done politically through internal manipulation of a political system. In contrast, I'd like to see the villains of the ST rise to power in a way that mirrors the Mongols, the fall of the Byzantine Empire, or the fall of Rome. Enemies from outside the Republic invade, and turncoats in the government "open the city gates" so to speak to allow them to strike into the heart of the Republic and hit Coruscant.The Jedi are not the most trusted element of Republic society following the events of the PT and OT and are forbidden from being involved in military matters, but Luke races off to help anyway, with some Jedi of the newly established Order going with him, while a significant amount follow the law the restricts their involvement and they stay behind. Those that stay behind end up abruptly falling to the dark side and end up allying with the new enemy that has razed Coruscant and destroyed the senate. Luke rushes back to liberate Coruscant and aid the all but annihilated Republic forces in the core systems. Luke is caught off guard and killed by his former students that fell.

The new hero is a descendant of Anakin's (either Luke or Leia's child) that is trying to hold together the disorganized systems that have yet to be conquered and keep the Jedi Order together. Ultimately it is revealed that the prophecy has not been fulfilled and that as the Force struggles to regulate itself the pendulum is swinging more violently.

I.E. that Force favored the Sith against the Jedi as the Jedi kept the dark side at bay for hundreds of years, which culminated in the Sith growing in strength and tipping the balance in favor of the dark side. The Chosen One (Anakin) was then conceived by the Force to be a champion of the light side to restore balance that the Sith had skewed in favor of the dark side and that while the Sith were destroyed, balance had not been restored and now with the Jedi Order and Republic prospering after Palpatine's death and purging the taint of the dark side from the galaxy, the pendulum has now swung back to favor the light side though now the Force compensates even more violently which culminates with the abrupt fall of Luke's former students as they begin to be corrupted and the strongest amongst them steps up to rule over a fallen Jedi Order.

The new Skwalker ultimately learns that this cycle is going to repeat more and more violently unless the Force can finally be brought to balance, which involves a dive into much more spiritual matters than we saw in the PT and learning that the dark side has its place in the universe as well as the light side and that both act in concert to establish a balance that regulates the flow of the universe, and that with each disturbance one side causes, the Force will regulate with an equal impact from the other side, though that this swing had become more violent through the struggle between Jedi and Sith and with each side manipulating it.

The Jedi must ultimately learn to trust their instincts over a rigid code that rejects the dark side and that both sides will counteract each other to maintain a balance with which their is no risk of falling and ultimately this new Jedi Order is able to save the Galaxy and restore balance.

I had thought of Anakin making an appearance as a ghost to serve as a mentor that sheds light on the nature of the Force to his descendant and mentors her in Luke's absence. And that the Force would guide Luke's students to dark side teachings (holocrons or spirits) that would corrupt them and turn them against Luke. Though it really doesn't matter since I've learned from my PT story ideas that what I throw out will be incredibly far off the mark and none of this will happen, so it doesn't matter. :p

20. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    My sequel trilogy revolves around the idea that Palpatine had previously mastered the Eight Paths to Immortality, each of which he uses in attempts to conquer the galaxy once again and enact his revenge against the descendents of Luke, Han, and Leia. These means include…

1)Serial Longevity (his first body would have endure like Gollum’s had Vader not killed him)
    2)Disembodiment (becoming a Force-ghost)
    3)Possession
    4)Reanimation (zombie-Palpatine!)
    5)Cloning
    6)Reincarnation
    7)Resurrection
    8)The Eighth Path

The protagonists of the Sequel Trilogy would be…

1)Kane Skywalker – the newly knighted son of Luke Skywalker (the identity of his mother is not brought up in Episode VII)
    2)Princess Solo of New Alderaan – The daughter of Han Solo and Queen Leia of New Alderaan, and homeworld for the refugees of the annihilated planet.
    3)Deak Starkiller – The fiancé of Princess Solo and brother-in-arms to Kane Skywalker

Episode VII: Journal of the Whills
    The action begins with Kane and Deak participating in a great battle on Had Abaddon. Victorious, they find in the aftermath a storehouse of Sidious’ Sith artifacts, including the Hidden Chapter of the Journal of the Whills, which details the Eightfold Path to Immortality. Kane informs his father Luke, who warns him that Palpatime had mastered every Dark Side technique, and therefore almost assuredly had studied the means to immortality.

The primary villain is Cos Da****, an affluent Coruscanti and Dark Side cultist who used his wealth to acquire the late Sidious’ lightsaber, the Kaiburr crystal in which contained a part of Palpatine’s spirit, allowing Da**** to become possessed. The ghost of Palpatine reveals to Da**** that the Dark Side preserved part of his corpse yet, somewhere amidst the belt of debris surrounding Endor. Having recovered such, Da**** is able to reanimate Palpatine’s corpse and an entire legion of undead Storm Troopers.

At the climax of the film, Kane and Deak defeat Da**** and zombie-Palpatine, with Kane destroying the Kaiburr crystal. As the ghost of Sidious is banished to the netherworld of Force, he taunts Kane that his father has not told him the truth of who he is.

The final scene is a dramatic reveal of the tank in which Da**** had been growing the clone Palpatine, now almost fully matured.

Episode VIII: Time of Greatest Despair
    A second Clone Wars has broken out, led by the clone Palpatine (though he appears to be a much younger version, in his late-twenties to early-thirties).

At the climax of the film, Kane and clone-Palpatine engage in an epic lightsaber duel wherein clone-Palpatine cuts of Kane’s arm. While the hero is down, clone-Palpatine reveals to him the truth about his lineage: Kane is the reincarnation of Palpatine. Luke had sought to create life by working in concert with the Midi-cloriens instead of by manipulation them, but in doing so had unintentionally opened the door to Sidious’ reincarnation. Kane, enraged at the truth, strikes clone-Palpatine down and kills him. From his body however come the fully resurrected Palpatine, who tempts Kane to join him in the Dark Side as his destiny. Kane escapes, though heartbroken by the revelation, and is rescued by his cousin and Deak in the Falcon, which flees Coruscant as the planet falls to the Emperor’s forces once again.

Episode IX: The Son of Suns
    Kane visits his dying father, who reveals that he was indeed created in a lab from inorganic protoplasm manipulated by the Midi-cloriens to form a single cell with a human genome similar though not identical to Luke’s own.

Another revelation comes when Kane discovers the meaning of The Eighth Path. The resurrected Palpatine becomes one with the Dark Side, and in fact is shown to be the Dark Side himself: it is his corrupt soul reaching across all of time and space and incorporating into itself all the evil of every other living being. Discovering this, Kane allows himself to be captured by the Emperor claiming that he must accept his destiny as Palpatine reincarnate and offers himself as the vessel of the Dark Side in its entirety. Upon witnessing his victory over the Skywalker line, the resurrected Emperor consents and performs the Eighth Path, his material body dissolving and his whole dark essence going within Kane.

At this moment a great host of spirits surrounds Kane, including Luke and Anakin. The voice of Palpatine become indignant at this, and at this moment Kane declares that the Emperor has failed: “I am a Jedi, like my father and grandfather before me.” He places lightsaber under his chin and ignites the blade through his brain.

Deak speaks at his funeral pyre saying that the Son of Suns had to thus rise so that the light of goodness could defeat the darkness of evil and bring a new morning to the galaxy. Kane spirit would always be there to guide any who would receive it along the right path, for he had become himself a new and perfect Midi-chlorien, by which all lining being could know the Light Side of the Focrce. With that, Deak demonstrates Force powers for the first time spread Kane’s ashes over New Alderaan.

21. Rev

Rev Jedi Master star 2

Jan 3, 2005
    Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  22. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    My ideal trilogy runs like this... I'll start off by making this blanket statement. The events of the NJO and subsequent stories are an alternate continuity, an alternate universe. One may echo the other but they are not the same.

Main Protagonists of the Sequel Trilogy:
    1.) Ben Skywalker
    2.) Lady Alana Kryze of Kalevala - New Character, Force Sensitive Mandalorian
    3.) Luke Skywalker
    4.) Mara Jade Skywalker

Main Antagonists of the Sequel Trilogy:
    1.) Mandalore and his Protectors
    2.) Senator Ordo of Mandalore
    3.) Kyp Durron and his Jedi Purists

Episode VII: A NEW DAWN
    Twenty years after the Battle of Endor, a crisis beginning with a Mandalorian Independence movement begins to worry the New Galactic Republic. Luke, Ben, and Mara travel to the Mandalorian system for a summit with Senator Ordo, Duchess Stross Kryze, and her daughter Lady Alana Kryze. Soon after their arrival Senator Ordo betrays the meeting to Mandalore. Luke and Mara pursue the Senator but are fought off by Mandalore leaving Ben to guard Lady Alana Kryze. The two groups become separated and Ben steals a shuttle to escape with Lady Alana and crash lands on Ord Mantell.

Senator Ordo travels to Coruscant and gives a speech blaming the death of the Duchess on the Jedi Negotiators. Discontent with the Jedi and the Republic swells in the Mandalorian territories and the various tribes that make up the Mandalorians begin to gear up for war. On the Jedi Council, Kyp Durron and his supporters maneuver to use this turn of events to move to sanction Grand Master Skywalker.

Mandalore pursues Ben and Alana to Ord Mantell with Luke and Mara on his heels. The Mandalorian Protectors move to blockade the world while Senator Ordo declares it a 'Peaceful Protest of ongoing Republic Aggression against the Mandalorian People.' Alana is declared 'Dar'manda' and a traitor to her people. When Mandalorian troops begin to land the Galactic Republic sends an expeditionary force to 'check Mandalorian aggression'.

Ben finds himself cornered. Having forged a friendship with Ben, Alana surrenders in exchange for his safe passage off system. Mandalore reverses the agreement once Alana is in chains and attempts to kill Ben just as Mara and Luke arrive and run the Mandalorian blockade. The Skywalkers escape as the blockade is broken by the Republic fleet while Alana is taken to Mandalore. The Republic is once again at war with Mandalore.

Episode VIII: THE VENGEANCE OF MANDALORE
    Ben Skywalker goes undercover to rescue Alana, but is captured instead. Luke and Mara arrive to rescue their wayward son and his love interest from the enemy command ship just as Mandalore launches a devastating attack on the Republic. In retaliation for the destruction on Mandalore thousands of years earlier, they use orbital bombardment against Republic worlds and so forth...

Episode IX: RETURN OF DARKNESS
    The Jedi Order splinters into three separate factions, a dark, a light, and a grey faction... haven't thought much beyond that.

Trebor Sabreon and Master_Ysagon like this.
  23. DarthMateous

DarthMateous Jedi Master star 4

Aug 1, 2002
    That's a big assumption to make that Han, Leia or Luke will actually have kids. (or that Han and Leia would still be together.)
    I don't think they would hire Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher only to kill them off in the beginning of the movie. I wouldn't be surprised to see a main character die. But If they are making a trilogy, I imagine it won't happen in Episode VII.
    Jaina and Anakin and Ben Skywalker don't exist. Those are books, not the movies. So until the movies come out we can't assume they are going to use any of the EU material. In fact, if history is any indication, we will see very little incorporation of EU material in the movies. Generally, EU character have only been cameos (with the exception of Secura who had a slightly bigger role.)
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Lando and Wedge trying to suppress conflicts in order to help restore order to the broken galaxy.
    What's the Remnant? is that some EU thing again?

24. Breebel

Breebel Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 4, 2012
    I'd have the story revolving around three protagonists - a female bounty hunter who has been actively seeking to kill Luke Skywalker in order to attain the title of Mandalore, and two brothers who are the offspring of Han and Leia. Let's say the plot of the movie revolves around someone who is systematically wiping out all force-sensitives in the galaxy. Leia sends Han to deliver the two boys to Luke on Tattooine - they haven't been trained as yet, mainly due to Luke's reluctance. Just as they reach Tattooine, the Falcon comes under attack from a swarm of ships, and there is something that happens - perhaps the shield generator gets damaged - that could be easily fixed IF one of them had been trained as a Jedi. The elder brother tries anyway, and is angry when he fails. Han orders them into the escape pod, saying that he will buy them some time and make sure no one comes looking for them. When he's asked how, he replies with his wry grin, "You don't think I've shown you all the tricks this baby has, do you?" It's only when it's too late that the brothers realise that their father's "trick" is to ram head first into the enemy, destroying both the Falcon and himself.

On Tattooine, they find themselves at the old Lars homestead, where Luke has been 'hiding' for several years. Luke expresses his condolences to the two, but the elder brother seems resentful towards him, blaming Luke for Han's death. During the night, a masked bounty hunter tries to murder the two boys, but is stopped by Luke. It is then revealed that the hunter is actually female, and quite beautiful. She explains that someone has a excessively large bounty to kill anyone who is force sensitive. When pressed as to who, she says that she doesn't know anything but to report to a space station to collect her reward. The three hatch a plot that involves her taking Luke 'captive' - and then the two boys hiding in her ship and following to rescue him. The bounty hunter raises the alarm, and for her troubles is also imprisoned when the brothers aren't found (they had already made their escape). Cue ANH Death Star shennanigans (remember, these guys can't really use the Force yet), and they save Luke...but then the younger brother also wants to save the girl, who says that her bounty hunting days are over. Cue a massive dog fight scene after they escape, with the younger brother (the more force-senstive of the two) saving the day by blowing up the space station somehow. Movie ends with Luke agreeing to train both boys.

The second movie would then be about how the two brothers are in love with this female ex-hunter, and how the younger brother is obviously more talented and gifted, which breeds resentment and hostility in the elder. The elder brother quickly begins to fall to the dark side, and flees to a planet like Korriban, where Luke goes to try and redeem him the same way he did his father...but ends up getting killed by him. The younger brother mourns the loss, taking the name of Skywalker to honor Luke and finds comfort with the bounty hunter as they go into hiding from this new threat, who is intent on wiping out any trace of the Skywalker name from history. Luke tells the younger brother through the force to go to a certain planet to learn from a very special Jedi master - Qui-Gon, returned as a Force Ghost.

Third movie is all about leading up to the final confrontation, where it's brother vs brother, Solo vs Skywalker - and where the elder brother finally reveals that he was the one who killed Luke Skywalker. Big long duel, lots of banter between the two etc. Younger brother wins, banishes elder brother to some backwater planet because he won't kill his own brother.

So in essence, it's a complete re-working of Episodes IV, V and VI - but isn't that what people are expecting?

25. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Leia will never exist.

Luke Skywalker and Mara Solo will have two children, Anakin and Padme. Anakin will be a calm character (totaly different than his grandfather). Padme will be exactly like her Grandfather and always be thick skulled. They will born and be raised on tatooine and collect Force Powers. Anakin will chose the light path and Padme will chose the darkside.

Padme will be always jelous of Anakin and at some point after their Mother dies, than Padme will start hating her older brother. Because he let his mother go like Jedi teachings tell him. Padme will fastly grow to the darkside and oppose her father and her brother inside of the new republic. she will start a separatist movement and trie to figure out how to become a sith on her own.

She will be interested in her grandfather and try to copy his methods of destruction and terror to utilize the people in the galaxy.

A good scriptwriter can make a blockbuster out of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.