main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Without the Force, 2012 diary challenge, with fanart completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2012.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    That will give an interesting color. My father did once the laundry with disastrous colors as a result

Entry 13
    3 velona
    Green things, today I saw three colleagues who use beside a lot of green things, funny grey things and running things. Grey things for Jehna only but running things for him, Aradan Mirdees and Timo Herefa. The three were running on the beach. They are training for the Monir 21 K memorial run. Timo and Jehna were doing that in Monir when they were called by Aradan to rush to Noranan to help me. Aradan kept in contact with the Monir University and is the captain of the team. And the stories I heard about being a captain are….

- - -

Aaqu had an emergency and dropped the diary on his green thingies. I read some of his entry and yes the grey thingies are fun for Jehna. He has enrolled in the ‘wizard’ program started by Kerlan Gulnare. What is the wizard program? It is to help children who had a traumatizing experience with doctors and have to be sedated or undergo treatment. The doctor helping the child will don over his usual greens a large cloak…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    All the colourful thingies make me laugh. [face_laugh]

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Excellent use of the break off of the narrative to show something interrupted. :) And yes, I do like "thingies" - just the word is ;)

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Aaqu had an emergency and dropped the diary on his green thingies.

You never fail to make me smile.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    The son follows the father with his 'thingies' and more interruptions are to follow

Most are fun post but leading to...

Entry 14
    3 velona

It’s the same day and next entry for me. I had therapy for my legs and the diary was on my towel. I will continue with the wizard program.

The large cloak resembles a Jedi-gown, you know of the kind a Jedi dropped when he had to fight with his or her lightsaber in a most acrobatic way. Dad has told me about Jedi coming to the healers’ ward without their cloaks and supplies contacting the ward and asking said Jedi to file a form in triplicate to explain where the cloak was lost. Hey…

- - -

Marhin and his tales from his father! He is exaggerating of course.

The Jedi without cloak often had the padawan or a friendly citizen returning said cloak. Jedi cloaks were well known and mostly of the brown variety and of a quite sturdy material. I still have mine and Kaagi has his.

Ah Marhin is writing about the wizard program. Besides the Jedi-cloak – grey because Kerlan Gulnare had a grey cloak to begin with – there is a pointed hat with large brim and a very large book. The wizard…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    The Jedi Temple is starting to resemble Hogwarts. :p

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Ah Marhin is writing about the wizard program. Besides the Jedi-cloak – grey because Kerlan Gulnare had a grey cloak to begin with – there is a pointed hat with large brim and a very large book. The wizard…

Fun update, even though I thought more about the wizards mentioned in LotR.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    It's the wizards month with Halloween coming;)

Entry 15

3 velona

Exaggerating huh. The hat isn’t that large but it is a classic wizard hat. And yes the book is large because it contains a secret. The child with parents comes the day before the treatment to the Vanrood house and watches a holoprogram that has the wizard in it.
    On the day of the treatment the child and parents are guided by an assistant of the wizard – one of the nurses in the program and dressed in grey thingies – to prep room 8. That room is outfitted with columns and dark corners designed to match with that shown in the holo and used only for children. Holographic projections enhance the scene. It has two large double doors separating the room in a big one – the normal prep-room – and a small one. The wizard guides child, parents and nurse to the big room; the part resembling his castle.
    A present – mostly a Gizmo – is given to the child and the wizard can distract child with help from parents and nurse long enough to get the IV set from the book and have the child under sedation. Use of the Force is essential for the Dunai elder healer uh wizard. During the treatment the wizard gives the child a dream. The child wakes up and remembers helping the wizard and the Gizmo, sees the same kind of bandage and usually is very eager to come back to see the wizard again. Uh dad is calling.

- - -

Wizards! I am the assistant surgeon tomorrow with Jehna playing the wizard. I have to get a grey cloak and hat from supplies. Together with Jehna I will visit the girl after her surgery and explain that the present – a doll this time – had a broken leg. It’s a bit different. But we cannot have a doll with no hair to match the girl’s appearance after her inter-cranial surgery. Timo Herefa will be the surgeon for the procedure to treat the seven year old girl for aneurisms.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    All this sounds like a lot of fun. :D

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Wizards! I am the assistant surgeon tomorrow with Jehna playing the wizard. I have to get a grey cloak and hat from supplies. Together with Jehna I will visit the girl after her surgery and explain that the present – a doll this time – had a broken leg. It’s a bit different. But we cannot have a doll with no hair to match the girl’s appearance after her inter-cranial surgery. Timo Herefa will be the surgeon for the procedure to treat the seven year old girl for aneurisms.

More text magic from you. :p

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    for the girl yes
    and more coming

Entry 16
    6 velona

The girl is alright. She came out of the sedation just fine and remembers only getting a bump on her head during a play where her new friend Barba – she calls the doll Barba after Jilan Gherian, our nurse, came with the idea – saved her and broke her leg. The girl is now out of the IC-ward and in a normal care room in the junior wing. Even the IC-ward with all the monitors was now an exciting place for the girl after we had redecorated some. Yes adding pink balloons and changed the sheets from beige to pink sure had the girl happy.

- - -

I had to wait for Aaqu to give me the diary. I ended with dad’s call.
    More therapy for my legs! Dad had a great idea and that’s for me pushing his wheelchair from work to home or back. It sure strengthens my legs, especially when I am going to the hospital with dad. The road is rather flat along the dunes but slopes upward when Dune-avenue is reached and that’s the road we have to follow to reach the hospital situated on Ikraan road.

Today I had to don wizard clothes because I was accompanying Aaqu to his patient in the junior wing.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    All girls love pink. :)
    And that is great exercise for rehabilitation.

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Today I had to don wizard clothes because I was accompanying Aaqu to his patient in the junior wing.

:D Wizard update!!!

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    More is following with the exercises
    And we are coming to...

Entry 17
    12 velona

Force lessons are still difficult for us. We begin each day with meditating and for the first half hour that goes smoothly for me and Marhin. But my leg will distract me. Muscles stiffen up and the metal inside makes its presence known.
    For Marhin it’s the same.
    We attend those lessons on the beach or in the meadow of the Adin cottage; Aranella and Kaagi’s. Not the meadow of the cottage of Marhin, Erenya and Erindi. She distracts her dad too much with her giggling and trying to get his attention and succeeds mostly when she begins to throw a ball to him.

-- -

Besides giving us Force lessons dad will be giving short courses for interested employees in the hospital. Therapy courses of course and more funny thingies. He posted messages everywhere and the result was the first course filled to the maximum of ten students at the end of the day.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Lessons at the beach sound like fun. :)

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yes, they do - LOL and Erindi knows whose wrapped around her finger [face_laugh] ;) [:D]

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Besides giving us Force lessons dad will be giving short courses for interested employees in the hospital. Therapy courses of course and more funny thingies. He posted messages everywhere and the result was the first course filled to the maximum of ten students at the end of the day.

=D= Nice again. Even medical therapies sound fun when they are written by you.

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And more fun is following in the next post with fan art

All adults are

And healers getting exercises;)

Entry 18

13 velona

Whew dad was dirty when he returned home. And it wasn’t from his work. Dad had joined Jehna for a little bit of running through Noranan forest and husan washing after that run. The run had dad only sweaty but husan washing had him dirty and Jehna even more. Husans moving their hooves this and that way in the mud and enjoying their washing started the getting dirty with mud flying every which way. Jehna’s running clothes were a mess. But the smile on Jehna’s face was priceless. They were his old running clothes now caked with mud.

- - -

I had an exciting day at work. Miu Miu overheard a conversation between Guyets, Kerebuys and Aradan Mirdees. Jason was telling about his days with Blade squadron and TIS member Nash instructing marines on the Hands Down. He even had a picture from the marines.

[​IMG]

He was showing Aradan how Nash did push ups and avoided obstacles.

That had Miu Miu ordering all the doctors and nurses having a break – I was excused because of my leg – to follow her in an obstacle course that led through the offices of the directors, corridors and more.

The more was going through the gardens and returning through the windows of Director Darne Bindy’s office, leaving some green things on his desk. As expected Director Darne Bindy was not amused. I could hear his shouts.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Sounds like fun. :)
    Great art, earlybird! =D=

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Loved the fun with Jehna and the "obstacle course" and green things prank ;)

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Ha, now I know where that paintings belongs to. Thanks for showing it to me in person a couple of weeks ago!

[:D]

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all of you for the kind words and replies.
    Here is the next entry linking with 'Inferno'

Entry 19
    14 velona

Green things, I am sitting on green things in a changing cubicle in a scrub room.
    Being without the Force doesn’t interfere with my work as a surgeon. I had to help during the long procedure to have Jehna Er-San on the very long road to a full recovery. Four hours were needed. Now the second team is doing post op and transporting him to the IC-ward.

Jehna was badly injured – burns, bruised lungs and innards and broken bones – when he saved six children playing in Jadaki Plastworks, an old factory.
    Aradan Mirdees told me about the accident.

Jehna, Aradan and Timo had finished their shift at thirteen hundred and were doing the last long training-run for the Monir 21 K memorial run.
    Jehna was far behind on the winding trail through Noranan forest when he heard frightened cries from the children coming from the direction of Jadaki plastworks, an old to be demolished factory. He rushed towards the factory after shouting in the Force to Aradan and Timo to get more help.
    Timo was very far ahead and ran as fast as he could the three K that had him arriving at the hangar where the medevacs are parked and he could hop in when Jerome Verenne and Alan Guyet were alerted.
    Aradan had his comlink with him. He likes to listen to music when he is running and the comlink has that feature. He took a short-cut back to the main road, saw smoke and fire and was at the factory-gate when the engine and ladder from Fire-station 6 arrived.

They entered with Aradan when Jehna was helping the last child down. The wall was getting horizontal cracks, collapsed and trapped Jehna under burning rubble from the roof and walls.
    With Aradan there and Lionel Keranan – a Dunai elder firefighter – lifting the rubble using the Force, freeing Jehna became their priority. Alan landed the medevac and that had three more caring for Jehna. Firefighters helped to cool Jehna’s burns.
    Timo, Jerome, Alan and Aradan had stabilized and fitted Jehna with a P-suit and were guiding him in the ER when I arrived with Mick, Jilan and Kerlan. Alan told me to take Aradan and Mick to go scrubbing when he began to ready Jehna for the long procedure with Timo, Jilan and Kerlan helping him. Jason joined us in the OT to help his father with the anaesthesia. And there was Leslie Tualan with his experience in treating burns and another idea. Our great team of nurses nicknamed the three D’s. Jay Dalair, Beran Daranon and Jess Djarada were fantastic and...

- - -

I had the early shift. Dad’s day started easy with giving a physical therapy course lasting the entire morning.

Adins can be found asleep everywhere but Maerhins too.
    Yes, the Adins found with Lynne a snoring Aaqu in the scrub room. Lynne was waiting and waiting for Aaqu to finish his showering after the procedure to save Jehna and she knew that he had the diary in his greens. But with Jay, Beran, Jess, Alan and Mick coming out of the scrub-room with no Aaqu following them she went to get us – we were having a caf-break in the restaurant – and guided a stretcher inside.

We had that caf-break after helping Mel Donovan, a police officer being trampled by three offenders. Nuran Rimac was the man who came to his rescue. A gang of teenagers hanging around after school near the apartments where they live was making a mess. They were trying to destroy a beautiful flowerbed near those apartments when police officer Donovan came home from his work. The officer asked politely if the girls and boys could stop what they were doing. The answer was two boys complying and for the two girls and boy an attack. Donovan was saved when Rimac came on scene because he was alerted by two shouting boys. He saw the smoke and had the rascals distracted and spreading and no doubt headed to the next excitement being the factory fire. He called rescue and with a police patrol arriving Jim had the surprise of his life when he met his nephew.

Jadin had a new way to repair a broken right thigh-bone. We did the plumbing of some guts and dad guided the officer out of the sedation after his Irol-dunk.

Dad had a surprise too. Inspector Rimac was the one who gave permission to Master Ra-Ond to take him to the Jedi. And we were sitting in the restaurant with caf and fruit-pie before our noses and listening to Nuran Rimac when Lynne came to get us.
    Aaqu is now in a bed in one of the guestrooms with Lynne keeping watch over him and no doubt getting to order a second bed. She asked me if I would care for the husans.

We cared for the husans.
    Jehna’s husan Andar was near the back fence and began to snort when I was getting him to the stable.
    Does he know that his master is in the hospital? Or was it the stormy weather spooking him?
    It must be the first. He was kind of sad when I brought him to the stable.

Tomorrow I have ER duty and…

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Great update with all the interesting details :)

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Love how all fics tie together :)

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you and more is revealed in Inferno

They do :) and will be soon at the same time as Inferno.
    An early update

Entry 20
    15 velona

Marhin gave me the diary. I met Alwin after my IC-ward duty and he told me more about the Jadaki and DB fire.
    A second crew from Noranan central arrived shortly after the first and they had to fight the fire now raging out of control because the weather had changed from not nice to real bad with a rising storm. Fifteen metres between Jadaki and DB-wood was easy for the flames. The big trucks from the airport and harbour had to come but couldn’t prevent a total destruction of that factory too. They concentrated on saving the third factory, the school and the apartments in North district.

Aradan was of course the whole day with Jehna. Kaagi was instructing Aradan because he will be there when Jehna is guided out of the sedation. For a crucial part they went – with Marhin helping his father – to the beach to swim with Kaaginha.

- - -

Going to the restaurant to have a break was kind of funny when I encountered Aradan Mirdees being very polite and kind of clumsy juggling with a Mujaa fruit pie and cups of caf. Aradan had eyes only for Dian Genin, a doctor working in the pediatrics ward. And dad said ‘weeks or days and we have to plan a bachelor party.’

Dad went with Aradan back to Jehna to continue Aradan’s education in guiding a patient out of the sedation.

Aradan, dad and I went to the beach. I had to help dad with his next lesson. And that was nice. Dad had Kaaginha meeting us. The Falgan and his father Fa Ah o Erfa o fa Alanor and mother Fael Ersa a Erda guided us to a beautiful cave. Yup Falgans have long names. Kaaginha’s full name is Fa Alanor Erda a Kaaginha

We cared again for the husans. It was fun because Arandi and Andar cantered towards the fence to meet Injanin, the therapist for Jehna and Aradan’s new ride. And Andar is happy again.

And for me it’s going to bed early because I have the IC ward shift tomorrow with dad. Jehna will be guided out of the sedation in the morning by dad and Aradan. He is due to his bruised lungs and broken ribs on a ventilator for the coming days and will be like me without the Force after getting five times the maximum dose of Draxinon that resulted in dead midis.

AzureAngel2 likes this.