main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What would get you so mad that you would walk out of Episode VII?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by JediKnightOB1, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Isn't that a bit redundant?

V-2 likes this.
  2. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    Stop nitpicking...

3. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    I was just emphasizing a point! I'm not shallow. Liking handsome and pretty actors and wanting them in my movies is not shallow!!!

Christian Bale, Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Selena Gomez, younger Miley Cyrus, younger Carrie Fisher, younger Mark hamill, younger (even older too) Harrison Ford, Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey Jr!!!

Let's get back on topic and stop arguing and going off topic. I always noticed, we start talking about something and get too deep into the discussion and off topic. Stay on topic!!

4. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    No, but basing 90% of your posts about who should act in Ep7 on their looks is.

Besides, there's not wrong with Motti.

5. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I probably wouldn't walk out because I probably paid $60 for me and my sons' tickets and two popcorns and three sodas...and those kids absolutely need to eat those sour gummies that cost $5 a box. So I have too much money invested. But if I see Callista I will probably get up to use the bathroom and have my soda refilled and not hurry back at all.
    I agree. I go to the movies to escape reality. If I want to see a middle aged man I just look at my husband. I want to see somebody with the abs of Ryan Gosling on the silver screen.

kainee likes this.
  6. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    "Vader release him"-Governor Tarkin.

"Let her go, Anakin, let her go"!-Obi wan Kenobi..

Both are responding to Darth Vader choking people. However, Vader force choking Padme (who happened to be carrying luke and leia too) was far more darker and personal and emotional/dramatic than an imperial officer/soldier being force choked.

I never said anything wrong was with Motti....

7. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    I was just emphasizing a point! I'm not shallow. Liking handsome and pretty actors and wanting them in my movies is not shallow!!![/quote]
    I agree. I go to the movies to escape reality. If I want to see a middle aged man I just look at my husband. I want to see somebody with the abs of Ryan Gosling on the silver screen.[/quote]

Eww!!:confused:o_Oo_Oo_O[face_laugh][face_bleh][face_shame_on_you][face_shame_on_you][face_shame_on_you][face_shame_on_you][face_shame_on_you]

[face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl]

I like physically attractive movie people, but seeing Ryan Gosling shirtless is vulgar, crude, tasteless, gross, and disgusting to me. I prefer good looking characters to wear their clothes on usually... Ryan gosling is ok looking, average. I certainly want to see him with clothes on, not abs!!

8. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    True, that is why I want to see his above average abs. Put a bag over his head as long as his shirt is off.

9. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    In my opinion, good looks isn't just body. It's also face. I liked Harrison Ford's rugged muscular form in Star Wars, yet without that handsome face he would be ugly.

His abs aren't good looking either way, Ryan Gosling. That's just disgusting.........

10. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Okay, let's just agree to disagree.

11. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Ok. Let's also agree to get back on topic and stop discussing attractive famous people....

12. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm sure your "ugly friends" appreciate you discussing their looks on a public message board.

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  13. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Ok. I'll delete that quote.....

14. moxlox

moxlox Jedi Master star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    These are the best posts I've seen on a message board in all of 2012AD. And not a hint of irony.

15. Dynoblaze

Dynoblaze Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 16, 2010
    No one here's walking out. NOW the question of If we burn our SW collection afterward and never buy anything again is another question. :p An interesting question would be "what in episode VII will make you swear off Star Wars and join the ranks of the dreaded "casual" fan?

16. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    If I didn't swear off Star Wars after Vector Prime I never will. I swore off the Force Unleashed 2 as Rebel Propaganda though

Kenobi098 likes this.
  17. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    What would get you so mad that you would walk out of Episode VII?

If something as bad as "Jedi Rocks" happens. Ah, who am I kidding? I'll just close my eyes and wait for it to be over.

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  18. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Thanks, bro.!

19. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Seriously, gas money, dudes. We won't leave.

20. StarWarrior92

StarWarrior92 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 7, 2011
    I would walk out mad if the theater projector stopped working.

21. SaberJedi2

SaberJedi2 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2007
    LOL. True. I'll cringe with my eyes closed and then keep on watching. NOTHING would make me walk out of the MIDNIGHT screening of Ep 7!

22. TheYankee

TheYankee Jedi Master star 1

Sep 23, 2006
    Maybe not... But it is a valid defenSE.

Now stfu and join in the fun.

As for me.... I don't think Id walk out, but if they trample all over the EU and destroy all the time I put into reading those books, I probably won't be back for the next movies. That's really my biggest fear.

23. AirNeeva

AirNeeva Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 20, 2012
    Truthfully? I'll finish the movie and bear it down like a man. After...

Bam!

24. Moog

Moog Jedi Master star 1

Apr 23, 2003
    Not everybody uses US spelling you know... if we're going to nitpick...

V-2 likes this.
  25. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    1. No it isn't

2. Using profanity is against the forum rules.
    And "join the fun"???
    Where is the fun in this topic.

3. You can consider the EU to be over as of the time of the signing of contracts of the sale. There will be a few stragglers from Dark Horse (who did trememdous work, with the exception of the futue set Legacy series) and with any book due to be published before all the rights go to Disney.
    And they and Kennedy are not making a "fan film". And just us fans will not be enough to make a new movie successful. Movies have to be catered to everyone and the vast majority have no interest or knowledge of the EU and would not be interested in the idea that after all the heroes did in OT they had such a miserable life afterwards that it cost them the life's of two sons and a wife. Nor do they want a throw away line where Chewbacca's absence is explained by someone saying a moon fell on him.
    And it makes no sense that bringing an end to the EU would case you such upset.
    You can still enjoy it. And Disney and Lucasfilm are obviously going to create new TV shows and kick off a new line of books and comics.
    You are getting the best of both worlds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.