main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Episode 7 Plot Ideas

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthRuss, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Sorry again,

First Remake Movie

Episode 1
    Star Wars - Last of the Jedi
    Luke begins to oppose the empire as he wants to help Mara Solo. In this process Vader getting knowledge about a young Man called Skywalker. He immediatly understands who that is. He is not stupid like EU thinks.

Vader trying to catch his son and setting a trap for him, by using his friends (All in the first movie)

Luke has no lightsaber in this movie. He has no Obiwan to help him. He must figure out his powers himself and doing it in the process of fighting the empire. In original ANH Luke did not even use his Lightsaber once...LOL

At the end of the first movie Vader terrorize to destroy Tatooine with his deathstar if Luke does not give up and let himself capture from vader. Against this amount of Power he does it and left Mara Solo. They marry shortly before he leaves and already have done IT....if you understand..

Luke gets caught by Vader and carbon freezed. Vader bowing down infront of the emperor "My mission is complete master. i have captured the last one of the jedi."

Episode 2
    Star Wars - Reborn
    10 Years has passed by and the movie begun with an attack of new founded rebell alliance vessels against an imperial convoy. A raid lead by Mara Solo to free Luke from his carbonfreezing. Its successfull and Luke is freed. He looks shocked when he saw his child Anakin which already become 9 Years old. Mara and Luke decide to fight Vader and never let him again be victorious. Luke still has no lightsaber and does not know much about it. He begins to ask around and his uncle owen tells him Obi Wans secret. Both visiting the abondoned House of Obi Wan and finding his secret belongings. Also his Lightsaber.

At the end of Episode 2 Luke challenging Vader the first time with a lightsaber and Vader reveals that he is Lukes father. Vader than tries to kill luke, but vader is stoped from Mara Solo. Luke is shocked and Mara needs to bring him away.

Episode 3
    Star Wars - Struggle for Power
    This is the last of the reboot trilogy.
    5 Years passed and Mara Solo has grown a huge alliance against the empire. Luke and Mara have another child called Padme 5 Years old. Both kids Anakin and Padme are force users and raised on Tatooine.

At the end Vader again threatens to destroy tatooine if he not gets Luke. Vader wants to kill Luke himself. With his own hands. He dont want to allow his own son to destroy the empire he sacrificed everything for. In this Star Wars there is NO EMPEROR anymore! Vader killed him long ago in an ambush. In my Star Wars Vader is the ultimate leader of the Galactic empire!

At the end Luke takes accepts this last challenge and faces vader on the deathstar. in a harsh battle luke offers vader several times to escape but the sith refuses. Mara remains on Tatooine to escape the last citizens as Hondo taking her children with his ship.

The deathstar than destroys Tatooine before alliance fleet can stop it. Mara dies on Tattoine but her children survive.

In a last duell furious Luke finaly kills vader and his heartbroken afterwards, as he takes off Vaders helmet and notices that vader wanted to be killed from luke and free himself from his mania. Vader used him and used his anger for his own benefit a last time. He forced his own son to be his successor . Now luke is the emperor of the galaxy, but he lost the most expensive thing he had.

the last scene is Luke hugging his children and Hondo looking at them.

Episode 4 - 6

Can tell Padmes Story of falling to the darkside like her grandfather, because of her hatred for her brother and her father which accepted her mothers dead so easily. like the jedi tradition orders it. At the End Luke needs to die to bring his daughter back to the Lightpath.

2. Deejo

Deejo Jedi Padawan star 1

Jul 22, 2010
    The more I think about it I would be happy with Plagueis. Just coming up with a reason why he pretended to be dead for so long is the hard bit.

Once Palps was in power surely he would have revealed himself? Nailing his story and reasoning would be the hard bit. I do like the idea of a GRAND SITH that was behind it all the whole time (positioning Palpatine, impregnating Shmi etc).

Maybe that is a reason there is no balance to the Force after ROTJ, the Dark Side Master is still alive (sounds like bad fan fiction I know).

I don't envy the writing team, they are kinda damned if they do and damned if they don't.

3. vypernight

vypernight Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    I did some stories years ago where a smaller version of the Empire still existed in a sector of the galaxy. Ruled by Minister of Defense Ssurg, a black-scaled Trandoshan, this pocket of worlds remained nearly forgotten by both sides. Ssurg, who had been trained by the Empire's elite but was distrusted by most, was given the rank and job to create new tech for the Empire while keeping him out of trouble.

Ep 7 was The Next Force and it started with the Alliance and Empire preparing to sign a peace treaty to finally unite the entire galaxy. However, Corellia protested the treaty and, lead by an old rival of Han Solo, attacked Corruscant. It's also revealed that Darth Raegus, a Sith Ogre and the result of abandoned experiments by the Emperor, leads a team on the planet to confuse the Jedi.

Luke, leading a new group of Jedi, fights off the ground assault, while Leia, C3P0, and R2D2 maintain leadership in the capital (the droids mostly help with evacuation, including at one points R2 tricking 3P0 into infuriating some residents to get them to leave their homes which are in direct danger).

Han eventually defeats his old rival, Luke's Jedi drive off Raegus, and the Imperials show up to help the Alliance mop up the rest.

The movie ends with the big three watching from monitors as the Alliance and Empire complete the treaty. Then, Ssurg shows up with his squad, kills everyone on both sides (who were signing the treaty), thanks the galaxy for uniting, and declares himself leader of the new Empire.

Ep 8 Spawn of Darkness deals with heroes fighting Ssurg's forces. About halfway through, the heroes realize that, unlike The Emperor, Ssurg isn't after conquest. Instead he's addicted to violence and boasts that only through war can his Empire survive. His people, who have seen him in combat, fully back him in his assault on the rest of the galaxy.

It's also revealed the Raegus, who still lives, is only a pawn, and the real darkside threat is actually one of Luke's students. His philosophy is similar to Suurg's, only with the Force. He leads a group of former Jedi and other Force-users, saying only through the Darkside can they really survive as the Darkside is strong, and Lightside is weak, and only one side can survive.

Ep 9 (have no clue about the name) deals with showing just WRONG Ssurg and Luke's former student really are.

RAZORBLADE likes this.
  4. cseba00

cseba00 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2012
    I too think Plagueis is alive somehow, he found the way for inmortality, hes the most wise and powerful Sith ever... and he was killed in his sleep???????? Nah... I don't buy it...

Darth kRud likes this.
  5. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Lol. It kind of seems like they're vampires, right.? It won't restore everyone, or balance in this case, unless the main vampire is killed. I kind of liked that in a way.

6. cseba00

cseba00 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2012
    Sure, why not? I had a little plot hole ahead in the story and something like this could fit perfectly and help progress the story... maybe the character behind the terrorist attacks is also leading the pirates, pirates could then attack (or stage an attack) to the terrorists that held the general's son captive and rescue him, so as to win his trust. This kind of deception is a classic Sith tactic, remember Palpatine behind the separatists AND the army of the republic.

Master_Ysagon likes this.
  7. Voss

Voss Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    and....here we go....

StarWars Episode VII
    +An alien of unknown origin has been planting pods at the center of each planet in the republic.
    +Reports pour in of tourists cells causing havoc accross the New Republic.
    +Elections for the next Head of Systems is up between two factions of the Republic:
    The Jedi favoring 'Alliance' with the Candidate being a young bright Omni Romus
    and the Independants making up some of the old Empire 'The Individual Remnant' lead by the Grandson of Tarkin.
    +Leia stepping down from her position as Head of Systems to focus more on her work as second to Grand Mast Luke.
    +The New Jedi Counsel of 8 select Jedi meet to discuss Sect. Luke, Leia, Jaina Solo (The Star of VII), and the Force Ghost of a guest Jedi via Holocron.
    +Then suddenly all the Planets in the Republic are simultaneously attacked by the terrorist cells within each planet!
    +Omni Romus is in danger and Jaina is sent to protect him and get him to saftey (Romance), while Republic troops rally to save the endangered Planets.
    +The Villian reveals himself and challenges Luke. The Alien race are more machine than man...twisted an evil.
    +Han and Chewie are called by Leia to lead the charge along side General Calrissian.
    +Omni Romus offers a speech to unite the Republic, "No more factions! Unite the Republic under the Guidance of Jedi Master Luke. His father gave of his life to offer Balance. Now that we have it and the Sith are gone, we must unite to keep it!"
    +The Villians are defeated and with draw into the depths of space... But they got what the game for. (Some jedi holocron or something they shouldnt have)
    + Setting up for their stronger return as force users... the planet they return to is Mortis, and they report to their leader and ruler of Mortis "The Son."
    +Omni becomes Head of Systems. And Luke senses something on the horizon...

I dunno... just some notes I had... I didn't feel like typing it all up there but I felt I needed to contribute to this awesome thread..

8. Darth_Cruel

Darth_Cruel Jedi Master

Sep 15, 2004
    My idea is that Leia and Han have been married and then divorced since Episode VI. And they can't stand each other now. This might add to some humor as that during the continuing adventures, they are constantly being thrown together and they would get on each other's nerves. Maybe eventually have them fall back in love and marry again.

Luke has a son (I haven't come up with a back story on who he had his son with) who has become a Jedi Knight. However, the old Emperor has started appearing to young Skywalker as a force spirit a la Obi-Wan and starts to seduce him to the dark side. This would go on for Episode VII and VIII, showing his gradual fall to the dark side. At the beginning of Episode IX, Luke will find out about the seducing and attempt to pull his son back from the dark side, culminating in an epic battle on a cold world (similar to Hoth, but with a nitrogen atmosphere so they have to wear a breath mask in order to breath). During the battle, Luke and his son fight on a frozen lake of liquid nitrogen. The ice cracks due to their fight and Luke falls in completely (dying) while his son only partially falls in, part of the mask's hose linking to the oxygen tank on his back dips in the nitrogen. Luke's son then crawls out, his legs and most of his right arm frozen the short dip. He then takes a few steps then stumbles shattering his legs, his right arm and the oxygen hose. Someone comes and rescues him and in the end he becomes the new Darth Vader (only call him something else Like maybe Darth Cruel or something better). This would set up the next trilogy with Luke returning as a force spirit to train someone else to become a Jedi or maybe to appear to his son trying to pull him back from the dark side, maybe a combination of both.

What do you think?

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR likes this.
  9. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I don't know why, but I kind of like this idea. It could be funny.

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  10. cseba00

cseba00 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2012
    Even though I like my plot idea better, I can see the producers going with something like this in the end... not bad

11. Moojieba

Moojieba Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2004
    As much as I think they should keep their distance from the PT, I think it might be kind of cool to bring Darth Plagueis into the story. After all, he was apparently the Sith Lord that (allegedly) discovered the secret to keep people from dying. Sidious might have only thought he killed his master in his sleep. But what if he didn't.....What if Plagueis was still alive....ancient and hiding in the outer rim. Watching the republic fall, the empire rise, and then be defeated...with the Sith line seemingly wiped out?

And now you have a situation where the despondent group of former imperial officers and loyalists are on the outskirts of the new republic. The tables have now turned....a "rebellion" is formed, under Plagueis who uses the same "freedom fighting" concepts against the new democratic republic. Plagueis uses the Sith philosophy/religion to draw in the despondent loyalists of the former empire.

So now you have a war on terror metaphor. The Star Wars movies always loved to shadow the politics of the time. And Plagueis' ultimate goal could be to harvest the seed he planted over a century ago - when he used the midichlorians (cringe - but they are canon so might as well use 'em) to create Anakin, who's offspring now have childrend of their own (Luke and/or Leia's children) and for whatever reason - Plagueis' endgame is/was/always has been to seduce THAT generation to the darkside, and completely destroy the galaxy/take over the galaxy/ do something even mroe evil than I can think of.

I don't know...I feel like reaching back to something - like Darth Plagueis - might help tie the PT to the ST, and make for a much more tight saga.

Darth kRud and cseba00 like this.
  12. cseba00

cseba00 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2012
    I agree on everything... in fact, I always thought that there had to be something else to the origin of Anakin than him being the son of a midichlorian.

What about this (it's just a thought): Plagueis found the secret to eternal life, and that is to transfer his mind/spirit to a younger body, and what better body than a son of a midichlorian? so he planted shmi skywalker with anakin. But, something didn't go as planned: before anakin was born, Palpatine tried to kill Plagueis in his sleep... so he was forced to transfer his mind in a hurry to his apprentice's body before dying... once done, the trick couldn't be repeated until several years, so he stayed hidden within Palpatine's mind, while waiting the moment in which he could take his price: Anakin. But when that time came, anakin was already darth vader, and that was no longer a good switch (an underpowered, crippled body who was trapped in a cyborg suit to survive)... his plan was a total failure... but then, a new hope appeared....

Darth kRud and Moojieba like this.
  13. Moojieba

Moojieba Jedi Master star 4

Mar 16, 2004
    Actually - it wouldn't be THAT hard. The Sith Master always worked in the shadows, letting other people get their hands dirty.

And think about it...Palpatine/Sidious was successful in taking over the republic and forming an empire....BUT it still took him 30 years to dissolve the imperial senate and build the deathstar....and even then, the rebel alliance was turning out to be a real threat. Had Palpatine been successful in turning Luke and crushing the rebellion once and for all, Plagueis would have come out of hiding. But why reveal himself/his plan until the conflict ended? He would have gone down just like Palpatine (and Vader) did.

But now...years later, after the new republic has been established and the Jedi order reforming, a war with no clear enemy, a cult of imperial loyalists and other unsavory figures carry out terrorist acts under the propganda of "freedom fighting", all being controlled by an ancient, wise leader. Just how in the OT we only heard about "The Emperor" but never saw him until ROTJ....maybe we never see this mastermind until the third movie - Darth Plagueis - who is using the lessons he learned from watching in the shadows for both the PT and the OT.

Darth kRud and cseba00 like this.
  14. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Codswallop!

“Only a fully-trained Jedi Knight, with the Force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his Emperor”
    -Jedi Master Yoda

Looking only at the movies, was there anything that a RotS council-level Jedi Master could do that RotJ Luke couldn’t, including beating the ever-loving crap outta Darth Vader? Heck, there were things he could do by the end of ESB that other Masters couldn’t accomplish.

The idea that Luke was some kinda Cliffs Notes Jedi is pure horsefeathers.

15. cseba00

cseba00 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2012
    First of all, Luke didn't fight the emperor nor his father the way Yoda and Obi Wan intended, he instead believed that his father could be turned back to the light side of the force. Remember the part Luke:"I will not kill my father" Obi Wan", then the emperor has already won". Vader lost to Luke in the light sabre duel, just because, as Luke correctly predicted, there was still good in him, so he didn't go all the way against his son. Come on, Jedi's were trained since they were younglings, then spent years as paddawans and then took on missions through several more years, and then maybe, just maybe, they became masters... Luke was trained like for five minutes by Obi Wan while on the Falcon, and maybe a week with Yoda? Sorry, but I don't see how that's a fully-trained Jedi... just a paddawan without a master, that knew that his father could be redeemed, and inherited the hability to use the Force. There should be more to a Jedi than waving a light saber, force jumping one time almost by sheer luck, and mind lifting c3po over astonished ewoks. I didn't see him picking up a space ship like Yoda could... or moving like Anakin in attack of the clones... or like Qui Gon and Obi Wan Vs Darth Maul...

"We'd seen old men, young boys, and characters who were half-droid, but we'd never seen a Jedi in his prime."
    - George Lucas, on Lightsaber duels in the Phantom Menace

16. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    So certain are you? Remember, they both said over and over again, "you must confront Vader," not "you must kill Vader." I would argue that Obi-Wan's concern was that Luke would be unwilling to fight if it came down to that.
    ...they'd be able to do stuff like Luke did by the end of ESB :p Foreseeing the future? Only Yoda, Anakin, and Sidious could do that. Telepathy? Only Sidious could do that. I pose the question again: Looking only at the movies, was there anything that a RotS council-level Jedi Master could do that RotJ Luke couldn’t?

kataja likes this.
  17. Chief_Spirit_of_Evil

Chief_Spirit_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2005
    I'd kick it off with an epic opening sequence and introduction to the new, anarchist villain.
    This villain would attack Coruscant with a huge army of Imperial remnants, mercenaries and his own personal army.
    But it's just a side show. As the Jedi and security forces are dealing with this attack another ship flies deep into the core of the planet.
    Meanwhile, Leia is murdered by the villain and her and Solo's son is kidnapped.
    Solo pursues the villain off world and as he leaves the planet it is blown up - by a super weapon, taken to the core of the planet by the ship mentioned earlier.

Whilst this is happening Luke is off-world dealing with a few demons and the knowledge of this event and Leia's death pushing him further into the darkness.

A grief stricken Solo goes in search of his son - who is to be clones and used to form a 'Sith' army for the new villain.

18. cseba00

cseba00 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2012
    I think this argument can go on forever, but the point is, maybe both points of view can be developed in a sequel with the right back story. Anyway, I'll stick to GL's words on the subject: according to the man, up until Phantom Menace, we haven't seen any Jedi in their prime...

19. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Which was said in reference to lightsaber technique [face_monkey]

20. cseba00

cseba00 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2012
    question to you then: do you think the Karate Kid could start his own Karate school? I don't think so... same goes with Luke and the Jedi... what does Luke know about the Jedi traditions, culture, beliefs, theories, history, special techiques... besides using some of them, by intuition, not that he read any book or paid attention to Yoda's words while he instead was thinking about Han and Leia being in trouble with the empire... to me, he is a Jedi, in the practical sense, but no one can start a Jedi school if he knows nothing about the Jedi... If I were him I would study for decades before risking any pupils of mine turning to the dark side after the first light saber lesson... don't you think?

21. Chief_Spirit_of_Evil

Oct 27, 2005
    Considering 'The Hero's Journey' once again, it dawned on me that come the end of Episode VI it wasn't truly completed.
    Luke did complete the first eleven steps, from the call to adventure to the resurrection (which was also completed within Anakin's own story.

However, come the end of the trilogy, we are yet to see him RETURN WITH THE ELIXIR.

By surviving and completing all the other steps, Luke not only proves his physical prowess, but has learned the psychological lessons of survival. Using these lessons (of which had escaped the Jedi before him) he can ascend above all others and now has the power and knowledge to lift himself and those around him closer to greatness.

And that is what I believe the sequels will be about.
    Luke attempting to help others rise to his 'level'. Passing on what he has learned.
    It's about maintaining the balance of the Force and the integrity of the New Republic.

Luke's struggle is going to be in achieving this. How should the Jedi Order operate? What should their role be in the Republic? What rules should Jedi follow, etc.
    This psychological and moral tale can be the bedrock of the new trilogy.

So what can the plot be that contains this theme?
    You can of course go in a number of directions.
    For me, the villain needs to be the nemesis to Luke's goals.
    As Vader was the epitome of The Empire to Luke's Rebel Alliance and it's causes, the new villain needs to oppose Luke's vision now.
    Luke is seeking to maintain balance this time, rather than bring it. He is looking to stabilise the the Republic.
    So the villain needs to be the sort that simply wants to cause imbalance, destruction and anarchy.
    When you think about it, The Emperor didn't seek those things. He wanted peace, justice and security. But to a Sith they are of course very different things.

With all this in mind it provides, well, me at least with a more vivid plot idea.
    Since the Battle of Yavin, Luke has slowly rebuilt the Jedi Order. It's not perfect, but it's ideals and ideology are based upon what Luke has learned.
    The Republic mirrors this. Being a hero of the Rebellion, Leia will have some kind of high up position within the New Republic and probably is a symbol for it.
    So I think the story should begin with the villain causing huge damage to this new equilibrium.
    I'd have him literally destroy Coruscant. (My wild speculation idea would be to launch a full scale attack and use it for cover to smuggle a super-weapon into the planets core).
    Meanwhile, I'd also have him kill Leia. Her only benefit to the saga storyline can be her death. (This will also give Harrison Ford something to work with).
    That would be my starting point. Everything has gone to hell. And from there would be an exciting, new story to tell.

Master_Ysagon likes this.
  22. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    I really like a few of these ideas. I like the idea of a Jedi civil war, perhaps a Luke-Jedi vs. Leia-Jedi war? I like the idea of following Campbell's Hero's journey, and the idea of a villain who wants chaos rather than order.

One idea I think might be likely is the notion that the galaxy fell into a "dark ages" after the fall of the Empire (like after the fall of the Roman Empire). Such a "dark ages"-style plot point also occurred in Herbert's "Dune" and Asimov's "Foundation" series, and Star Wars took a lot from those, so it's not that implausible. Plus it fits the notion of chaos vs. order mentioned above.

One issue from the existing movies that seems unresolved, to me, is the discrepancy between inner core and outer rim planets, as established in Ep.1; the inner core planets seem to have everything while the outer rim planets are ignored. Dissatisfaction with this situation seems to have been a motivating factor in the Clone Wars. I don't see how this was resolved after the fall of the Empire, so perhaps the ST can focus on that (as part of restoring the balance?). Perhaps in combination with any of the above.

And we all realize that Mortis will be featured in some way. Come on, it has to, whether we like it or not.

Regarding Campbell, the remaining steps (after "the ultimate boon") of the return with the elixir are, as far as I understand, "Refusal of the return," "Magic flight", "rescue from without," "the crossing of the return threshold," "master of two worlds," and "freedom to live."
    Refusal of the return: the hero is unwanting, or finds it difficult, to bring his newfound knowledge back to everyday life/the people;
    Magic flight: the hero escapes with the boon (newfound knowledge)
    Rescue from without: the hero gets help from guides and rescuers on the way back
    The crossing of the return threshold: the integration of the boon (newfound wisdom) into everyday life and sharing it with the rest of the world
    Master of two worlds: achieving balance between the spiritual and material
    Freedom to live: freedom from the fear of death.
    Combined with Lucas' notion that this trilogy will reflect the "passing of the torch" (both of Luke, to the next generation of Jedi, and of himself, to the next generation of filmmakers--how meta!) it seems logical that this will form the skeleton of the ST's story.

23. Chief_Spirit_of_Evil

Oct 27, 2005
    I like the idea of Luke having to unify the entire Galaxy, not just the Republic. And should any of my thoughts come to fruition, then he'd need the support of the Outer Rim.
    Back on the road of speculation, I like the idea of Luke being off-world, in the Outer Rim, getting out there and seeing "all the planets", helping those in need.
    It's what Anakin should have done (and wanted to do).

Master_Ysagon and Count Yubnub like this.
  24. Darth BountyHunter

Darth BountyHunter Jedi Padawan

Nov 15, 2012
    Given that Episode VII will be a new (non-book) story and that Vader returns, here is a possible plot:

Either Luke or a Skywalker descendant is on the brink of death. In believing the only way to save him/her, Anakin learns he can return to mortality but is subject to throwing his midichlorians in disarray. Henceforth, Vader returns.

Anakin, while successfully masking the dark side, joins the newly formed Jedi Council and is responsible for the training of young padawans. While believing they are being trained for the good side of the force, his techniques are questionable.

Vader teams with remnants of the old Empire hiding in the outer rim. He and his padawan/Jedi recruits infiltrate the Council and together with the Empire remnants, infiltrate the new government.

In the meantime, a new Yoda-like powerful character emerges, taking on the task of training his own padawan (separate from Anakin’s group). A new story emerges in their quest to take back the Council and Coruscant.

25. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    Sorry, didn't finish my thought. One of the ways in which the "refusal of the return" could possibly pan out is by having the populace be wary of Force users in general. The Jedi led them into a civil war; the Sith led them into oppression, now people are just sick and wary of any Force users, and Luke and his newfound Jedi order not only have to re-establish themselves, but also re-establish the public trust in them. That's a potential plot line, perhaps in combination with any of the other story ideas mentioned on this thread.

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.