main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm behind--I just discovered the ESPN scoreboard app yesterday and am wondering how I missed its awesomeness all this time. All my favorite teams' scores from any sport or league on one screen.

Good morning all. [face_coffee] I'm on the East Coast and I just got up. Holidays FTW.

2. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm currently waiting (with 3 other co-workers) to be let into the building, because overnight management here is terribly schizo on leaving a door unlocked for morning associates to come in.

3. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm now in the building, sipping on my coffee, soaking up my last few minutes of freedom until 4pm.

4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Another Monday morning blah. Woke up to my wife having a flat tire. I didn't even have a chance to shower or wake up yet. I have a feeling today will suck.

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Roommate's been up since 4 puking. :( Almost time to head into another long day at my World of Sea.

6. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Ewww, puking. If there's one thing on this Earth I can't stand, it's that. Haven't done it since October of 2009.

7. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Good Afternoon. I'm enjoying what is left of my sick day.

8. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Phenegran and Zofran. Best pharmaceuticals ever.

But yeah, I'd rather have pneumonia again than puke.

9. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Well, it's a mental thing for me... no matter how I've got or how I drunk I get, I don't puke. I won't allow myself to (since '09). :p Are you feeling better, Sonja? I believe you had caught a bit of a cold yesterday.

10. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    I seem to be. Enjoying a Back to the Future marathon on HBO right now.

11. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Ahhh... watching BTTF is an excellent way to spend a sickish day. Walking into the break room earlier on my lunch break, and I noticed a new addition:

[​IMG]

UGH.
    [face_plain]

12. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    But Christmas is magical.

13. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    [face_devil] Greetins' Cretins! [face_devil]

Armen, congrats on nailing a coach that does not suck... and will not attempt the Princeton Offense. =D=

Sixers announced a December 10 activation date for Bynum this morning.

DarthTunick likes this.
  14. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

It use to be for me... but a divorce & 8 years in retail have changed that.

MyKe: Other Laker fans I know (and those in general) need to calm down... D'Antoni is an acceptable hire. Give him a chance.

15. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    Christmas is annoying as hell, FFS people are already putting up Christmas lights in my street and it's only bloody November!

16. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    THIS IS NORMAL

17. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    Really?

I was of the opinion that you do all that stuff (tree/lights etc) from the 1st of December?

18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Armen, having the unrivaled "joy" of sharing a division with the Knicks has given me quite a few opportunities to see him coach. I think he is solid. If he can win the attention/respect of the larger personalities in the locker room, I think you have hired a winner.

19. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    Some people are crazy like this. Have stuff up right after Halloween. Show off to the neighbors.

20. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    So... Elmo.

21. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000

C6 was my first time ever being a puking drunk. It was miserable; I can't understand why anyone would want to do that more than once. :(

In other news, this was a fun photo today!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352757226.941037.jpg

22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I like Christmas, in spite of its being a cash drain and occasional drama-fest. (I have a big family. Nuff said.). But magical it is not, not without digging deep into the recesses of childhood. It's a good time to decorate evergreen trees, eat gingerbread, drink eggnog and listen to Folk Holidays Radio on Pandora.

But not this early, no.

And no comment on Elmo, I've been avoiding that story.

23. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

He (obviously) already commands Nash's respect, and Kobe speaks very highly of him, so that's very important to win over the locker room. A lot of the fans will be impatient, but I don't give a **** about that.

Miana Kenobi: Though you work in a field I've got no real interest in (enough to work at an animal park, because I would love to visit Sea World again), I still envy how much you enjoy where you work/how many awesome days you have there.

24. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Hello all! Another Monday done, yay! I'm looking forward to putting up Christmas decorations and other than my kids, I'm the only one who sees them. I love it!! :D :D

25. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    My family took the drama out of Christmas. Most of it use to be around who's house and then who was going to clean the house before everything. So two Christmas's ago I suggested why don't we just get a hotel suite somewhere and have it there. My grandma hates the idea and complains every year and how she will only be there for a short time because Christmas should be at a house. She always ends up staying the whole day.

It's really nice because it has a full kitchen and no one has to worry about the clean-up. And everyone brings a dish, it's really nice. I'm looking forward to it this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.