main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Will (Insert Character Name Here) Be in Episode VII?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

1. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    If they follow the EU they say he's alive. If they feel the films are exclusively canon, they'll say he's dead.

2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012

I'm neither, I say he's alive because I read it in my Star Wars encyclopedia, which is only about the saga and has no EU content.

3. Jinn is MINE

Jinn is MINE Jedi Knight star 3

May 12, 2005
    I want to see Qui-Gon. Lots and lots of Qui-Gon. Liam Neeson is big action star now, too. Sure Qui-Gon's dead, but that won't stop a Jedi.;):p

4. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I know most of you will probably disagree, but I think Shaak Ti would make a great character in the ST, a Jedi that survived the Clone Wars and Order 66 working with Luke to restore the Jedi Order. She could make a great addition to the storyline with what she has experienced and the knowledge she can share with everyone.
    She was killed in The Force Unleashed video game, but I'm pretty sure they don't have to follow what happened in a video game and since it's parts of the EU. She was also killed in a deleted scene in ROTS, but that's out of the question.
    Is there anyone out there that wants to see her return?
    [​IMG]

5. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    I like Shaak Ti. But there's nothing wrong with creating equally awesome new characters.

fishtailsam and Norminator like this.
  6. Uncle Owen

Uncle Owen Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 1999
    I'd rather see new characters as well, besides even if her death wasn't seen onscreen, all the Jedi had been killed according to Yoda and Obi-Wan.

fishtailsam likes this.
  7. thesevegetables

Nov 11, 2012
    Which turned out to be far from true.
    But still, Shaak Ti's already been brought back. And killed twice. No more if we don't need to.

8. Uncle Owen

Uncle Owen Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 1999
    Which Jedi survived Order 66? Where were they in the OT?

9. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    Nice idea, but I don't think it would be appropriate for the actual movies. Maybe in an EU novel taking place between episodes 7 and 8.

10. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Wookiepedia has a whole list I think. Still a lot got hunted down by Vader and Club later on. But I suppose hiding.

I see no reason for her to come back unless its cloning or something.

11. thesevegetables

Nov 11, 2012
    EU for sure, I don't know if they appeared in the movies. I know that some PT Jedi survived for a while before Vader got them.
    Drake Logann, Ekria, that alien guy they hung out with, A'Sharaad Hett, Tra'Saa, K'Kruhk off the top of my head. Some black dude who kind of gave up the Jedi? Does Vergere count? Did Anya Kuro survive? I think some hippie Jedi commune lasted on a planet, too.
    I think OT was created before the idea of other survivors was even entertained, which is why it's so LUKE'S THE ONLY ONE when he really isn't.

12. lord_eidolon

Feb 2, 2004
    There's also Ashka Boda, if you count that dreadful Dark Empire arc.

13. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012

The only Jedi that survived Order 66 that were actually seen in the movies, were Obi-Wan, Yoda, Shaak Ti and Quinlan Vos (who had a cameo in episode 1).

14. thesevegetables

Nov 11, 2012
    Yeah. But EU is an important part of Star Wars, also.
    Bultar Swan survived, but she died later, like Shaak Ti did.

15. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Truth be told, I'd much rather it established that 99.99% of the Jedi were killed in the purge, with the exceptions of Obi-Wan and Yoda.

fishtailsam likes this.
  16. Varactyl

Varactyl Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2012
    All new ones! Cameos from OT/PT/EU are ok.

17. lord_eidolon

Feb 2, 2004
    Indeed. If any other Jedi survived and they waited until Darth Sidious had been destroyed until re-emerging, then lets face it, they would have to be pretty crappy Jedi.

18. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    No thanks. I'd rather no element from the P.T make it into the new films...

appleseed likes this.
  19. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    Which Jedi survived Order 66? Where were they in the OT?[/quote]
    There is a list. The problem is, why were they not in the OT, the answer is that the OT was done before the whole PT and EU. Hell, GL still goes by the whole only Obi-wan and Yoda survived because it matches up with the whole two Sith and two Jedi being the only survivors in a giant galaxy.

20. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    No, she's dead.

There were more: Roan Shryne, Bultar Swan, Tsui Choi, Koffi Arana and Ma'kis'shaalas.

We also do not know the fates of Eeth Koth (will probably get killed off in TCW), Depa Billaba (most likely killed during Operation: Kinghtfall, but not confirmed yet), Melik Galerha and Coleman Kcaj, who also appear in the movies.

21. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    I'll say... bow down to the hat. The hat will tell.

22. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    If we're including EU/TCW, then Altis and all his Jedi, also Jax Pavan (possibly book coming out on him). There may be others.

23. Kyris Cavisek

Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    Well there is Ikrit. He is awesome, but his excuse for not being around for a while. He is like the furry yoda. Plus the mando jedi justik and venku.

24. lightsaver

lightsaver Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    I wouldn't mind seeing her, but bring on the OT cast and a slew of new characters. Besides that, I'm fairly certain (if anyone wants to correct me please do) that The Force Unleashed is Canon, not certain about the sequel, which means Shaak Ti is toast.

25. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    She died in TFU. She won't be appearing. I hope no Jedi from the Prequel Trilogy era show up except maybe Yoda, Anakin or Obi-Wan and they will be Force Ghosts. That's the problem with the Legacy comic series for me.