main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Interesting... likely a different character however. She sounds a little like one of the bounty hunters but isn't credited for any.

2. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I think the easy thing is that she graduates to full Jedi Knighthood before the invasion of courscant by Grevious, that way she's happily shunted out of from under Anakin's wing by the time Order 66 happened. Final episode is a showdown between Vader (pre-Mustafar, hell ON Mustafar!) and herself.

Or noble self-sacrifice pre-Sith. That works too. But I think everyone wants to see a Vader vs. Ahsoka showdown. Where she looses. That would be nuts.

3. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Either that or she becomes an intern in the financial sector, like most of the teacher's pets I knew. :p

The Galaxy's local bank is getting them young...

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  4. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    I don't.

If they are going to square off, I want her to do something that makes Anakin lose his mind. And I mean Tusken-Slaughter lose his mind... I want her to threaten to tell Mace about his marriage to Padme.

I want the Council to find some weak clues, but never the truth... they are too blind to deserve knowing it.

Valairy Scot likes this.
  5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That would come before Vader obviously. It would be a tad difficult for Anakin to hide it if he goes nuts and murders Ahsoka don't you think SithStarSlayer?

6. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Not at all. He hid Padme from them, he hid the Tusken Slaughter even when the Force warned Yoda...

Killing Tano in the name of possessive love/protecting his secrets would work fine in my book.
    He's great a lying, hiding things... all he'd need to do is dispose of the body.

Jedi go missing all the time.

7. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I just don't see that happening. Anakin and Ahsoka are too close.

8. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    I didn't foresee Anakin crying while joining the Sith, so who knows.

9. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    That would be like Anakin turning on Obi Wan or Padme pre-Vader.

10. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Wait till later in this season, when he acts very Vaderish.;)

11. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I know TCW is willing to go dark, but I don't think they'd go that far. :eek: But if they did it would be one heck of an ending to the show. [​IMG]

12. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    Fake death, i think is what will happen.

Or she is assumed to be killed before ROTS, and she remains recovering in her wounds whilst said movie/Jedi purge unfolds.

13. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Who better to end the Tano canon-threat, than her emotional Master? Everybody sweeps the Tusken slaughter under the rug because of his future-wheeziness' Mommy-issues... but to whack Ahsoka, then cover it up with lies and deceit? He's already done and still doing both of those things to a lesser degree, so why not?

14. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I NEVER EVER completely ruled out Ahsoka being killed off.........until Disney purchased Lucasfilm. It's essentially an impossibility now. In fact, I think it's even impossible for her to be kicked out of the Jedi Order to explain her absence in RotS.

15. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    So now she can't be killed or even kicked out of the Order? I don't think Disney is dumb enough to rule out all plausible explanations. They won't even need someone at their Lucasfilm subsidiary to tell them that Ahsoka's not in ROTS.

16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I don't think Disney changes anything. Didn't Filoni say in his interview that he jotted down all these ideas from Lucas? That's who decided if Ahsoka lives, dies, becomes a used care sales woman, whatever.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  17. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Exactly.

18. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    Ah, but GL and Filoni don't make the decisions any more, do they? Sure Disney's main focus is going to be on the next three films and the money they'll generate. But if Filoni (or whomever) come forward and say, "So this final episode will show Ahsoka's death..." Well, you can be sure that scenario will get nuked very quickly. And it will be strongly suggested by the Disney execs to come up with a different scenario - likely Ahsoka just fading away into the background, or assigned to another Master, or something more palpable to show why's she's not in RotS.

19. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Didn't GL personally fund TCW? I don't know how far that extends into the future seasons, but with season 6 in production and the writing (seemingly) completed for the rest of the series, I don't think Disney will change anything.

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11...-comments-on-disney-deal-and-the-shows-future

21. rumblewagon

Sep 24, 2004
    He did not "personally" fund TCW. He said he was committed to 100 episodes regardless of ratings. That does not mean a network would also be so committed. It only means that Lucasfilm would create 100 episodes (regardless of demand). But since it's been very successful, that means a lot of different committments - mainly commitment to profit - which Disney is certainly committed to. And I don't see Disney being committed to any particular story lines that have been decided upon prior to their purchase. Let's take the Little Mermaid as an example. The original ending written by Hans Christian Andersen ends pretty sadly for the Little Mermaid. Of course, Disney changed that to a wonderful happy ending in their movie. Disney will only allow an "ending" congruent with their brand.

22. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I don't think Disney would futz with the creative direction of The Clone Wars since it was well underway before they bought it. They've also been similarly hands-off when it comes to Marvel & Pixar, letting those groups do their own thing and just throw money at them. And Disney used to own freakin' Miramax which put out movies like Pulp Fiction and various other 90s-era fairly violent materiel. Now, whatever comes out after TCW then I would assume Disney would have more of a firm hand in it's guidance.

23. SithStarSlayer

Oct 23, 2003
    Great.

G.Walton sells to Walt D's company and Tano becomes immortal.

24. adamclark83

adamclark83 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2009
    I think Ahsoka should decide to abandon the Jedi order to help rebuild society with her people.

25. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Ahsoka's character was created for young viewers; she probably will die, but I doubt it will be brutal death. Having Anakin go McMental and chopping her to bits probably isn't very Disney-esque.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.