main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Teaser Trailer ideas?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Darth_Articulate, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Hey, stick to your guns. We all know in our hearts that Skywalkers are pale of face with dirty blonde to light brown hair!

2. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah... Red hair tends to be recessive. Hey EU writers, Ben should be blond maybe with some red tint but not full on ginger.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  3. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    Looks blond to me'
    [​IMG]

4. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    [face_laugh]

5. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    That picture is yet another piece of evidence supporting my theory that Justin Bieber will end up playing Ben Skywalker [face_laugh]

6. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    :( As Vader once said: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

7. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    fade from black: DISNEY CASTLE AND LOGO
    fade in: LUCASFILM LOGO
    fade from black: Yoda lying on his deathbed. "Luke, when gone am I, the last of the Jedi, will you be."
    crossfade to an older Luke standing with Leia... "Luke..."
    crossfade to an image of a twenty odd year old girl with Leia and Han standing behind her. "The Force runs strong in your family."
    crossfade to a young boy with curly blonde hair with Luke and a redheaded woman standing behind him. "Pass on what you have learned."
    crossfade to Luke standing beside the funeral pyre of his father. His voice begins to play in the background. "I have... But this Order, is different. They come from all walks of life."
    crosscut to a bearded man with a blue lightsaber cutting down two Mandalorian soldiers before drawing a heavy pistol. "Soldiers."
    crosscut to a blonde man with a silver lightsaber standing guard. "Pilots."
    crosscut to a redheaded woman with a blaster pistol in one hand and a blue blade in the other. "Assassins, and..."
    crosscut to a dark looking man standing in a hall. "Slaves."
    crossfade to Luke standing on a dias before a group of Jedi. "Now... we're here to welcome the first of a next generation into the Jedi Order."
    crosscut to Leia, Han, and Chewie standing behind two mid twenty year old. "Jedi Knights..."
    closeup of the girl looking up. "Jaina..."
    closeup of the boy looking rather proud. "...and Jacen Solo."
    crossfade to a dimly lit meeting room with Luke and the redheaded woman. "You must be proud." Luke says.
    crosscut to the redhead smirking faintly. "She was my apprentice... I suppose you already have plans for who she'll teach?"
    crosscut to Luke turning and giving her a boyish smile. "Jaina... I think will be Ben's master."
    crosscut to the redhead nodding. "She always go along with him... but he will be trouble, after all he is..."
    fade to black. "...our son."
    fade in to a dimly lit corridor lined with pillars, a trio of mandalorians walk down the middle. One of them looks to be barely a teen. A voice echoes in the background. "The Mandalore Sector hereby secedes from the New Republic."
    crossfade to a young boy with dirty blond hair stumbling back from a door. The mandalorians storm inside, their leader lifts a finger toward the child. "Take him!"
    crossfade to the senate where a blond senator stands giving a speech toward the chair, where Leia Organa Solo stands. "In order to insure our freedom, members of the Mandalorian Protectors have seized the Jedi Academy..."
    crossfade to a pair of bound younglings being dragged into a dark room by mandalorians. "... and taken the students within to ensure the senate's compliance."
    crossfade to the Senator of Mandalore. "All we want, is to be left alone."
    fade to black
    title: STAR WARS - Episode VII: The New Jedi Order
    text: Summer 2015

awesomejedi likes this.
  8. Chief_Spirit_of_Evil

Chief_Spirit_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2005
  9. Dranem

Dranem JCF Banner Contest Winner star 1 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 31, 2012
    I like how that one starts with some imagery of the old movies to tie them in with the present ones. It reminds me of my favorite trailer fro Episode III that featured the Old Obi-Wan voice-over and some OT footage to tie the trilogies together. IF Luke is in it, I hope they somehow bridge where we last saw him and where he is now along with some rapid fire scenes from the new movie.

10. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Let's not exagerrate. It would need to be written on a post-it note. :p

11. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Open with an extended Magic Kingdom logo just to piss people off, and then add "Walt Disney presents" somewhere in the middle of the trailer for good measure. :p

12. DarthGaga

DarthGaga Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 21, 2004
    LOL...how about if starts with "from the Studio that brought you Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron..."

I think it's hilarious when they have that in trailers...it doesn't even have to be remotely the same people involved

GGrievous likes this.
  13. Darth_Articulate

Nov 1, 2012
  14. DarthMateous

DarthMateous Jedi Master star 4

Aug 1, 2002
    Darth_Articulate - Nice creativity in the scene. It's an interesting setup. The problem is that this jedi that is telling "Master Skywalker" how difficult it was to hide his jedi powers and keep them a secret would most likely be much OLDER than Luke. You have this jedi talking about waking up as a "small boy" wondering if today is his last day. We all know that Anakin slaughtered the younglings. So even if one of them survived, he/'d likely be in his 70's. (He would've already been a "small boy" when Luke was born.) If that's the case, this jedi would be Luke's senior. So it would be a bit anti-climatic to have a 70-something-year old being counseled by a 60-year-old Luke.

15. DarthMateous

Aug 1, 2002
    Really??? Chills? Over fan-fiction???

16. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    I think now it'll say "Avengers" or something.

17. lightsaver

lightsaver Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    I have a very healthy imagination.. that's my excuse.

18. tsunami1138

tsunami1138 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 15, 2012
    Open to absolute black. "Light of the Force" plays softly.
    Voice of Vader: Give yourself to the Dark Side...
    Voice of Luke: I feel the good in you...
    Voice of Vader: You were right about me...
    Lucasfilm logo flashes.
    Voice of Yoda: Pass on what you have learned...
    A green lightsaber ignites, throwing into silhouette a hooded form. The head lifts...music cuts, and we heard the various relevant sound effects.
    Cut to two cloaked figures facing an onrushing hoarde of red-lightsaber-wielding foes.
    Cut to huge space battle, the Falcon flying through lasers and past Star Destroyers.
    Cut to the Jedi Temple High Council Chamber, crammed with Jedi, all with sabers lit.
    Cut back to the hooded form. Bathed in the glow of the saber, we see the aged form of Luke Skywalker. He smiles slightly.

Flash to black, and "Star Wars: Episode VII; (Enter title here) appears, to the Force theme outtro.

19. JoeyArnold

JoeyArnold Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    Can we start a threat that has a poll for favorite possible titles for the next film?

20. Darth_Articulate

Nov 1, 2012
    The story in my mind is that new voice is someone about the same age as Luke and is NOT a Jedi. The new voice is one of many force-sensitives that grew up without Jedi guidance. Since it was well-known that all the Jedis were eliminated by the Empire, anyone with force-sensitivity would be in real danger of being found out. Since Luke is the only force-sensitive with a Jedi watching over him (though in his case, he never recognized his powers), he was protected from falling to the Dark Side. The other oppressed force-sensitives, however, had nothing to keep them in check. The new voice is not being counseled by Luke, he's addressing him by the name he's famously known as: "Master Skywalker". Luke is the last remaining threat to those force-sensitives who became practitioners of the Dark Side not by choice, but by a childhood filled with fear. The new voice is the leader of those like him, and a teacher of their descendants (who in turn are the group my title refers to)

21. Darth_Articulate

Nov 1, 2012
    Hey, what's wrong with getting chills over fan-fiction?? Does the fact that it's fan-fiction automatically downgrade the writing? If someone writes something that causes an emotional reaction, who cares what category it falls under?

22. lightsaver

lightsaver Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    Thanks.

23. Attariel

Attariel Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2012
    Show disney logo then lucas films logo
    fade in on the ruins of courisant
    "Empires rise and fall. Democracy fails and republics crumble..."
    fade out of ruins and in on scene of a battle in space above some random planet
    "We fight for causes, we fight for power, freedom, love. Sometimes we do not even know why we fight."
    Cut to aftermath of a battle field with storm troopers and other races lying dead.
    "This war is one such war. A war where the cause and reasons have been forgotten. A war with no purpose and no end in sight."
    Cut to a hooded figure standing on a space station deck looking out at a battle.
    "A battle born by two oposing sides that no longer exsist. For the lines between Jedi and Sith are blurred."
    Cut to scene with a jedi and padawan standing next to eachother.
    "The Force is different now, or perhaps we never truely understood it."
    pawadan and jedi turn on eachother and start fighting
    "There is no light or dark side, not anymore. We fight because we still cling to this hope. The hope that we could achieve peace and destroy evil forever. In this hope we spelt our doom..."
    Fade out play slow dark version of starwars theme as starwars logo fades in with a grey VII behind it.

smudger9 likes this.
  24. DarthMateous

Aug 1, 2002
    Nothing wrong with it. I'm just giving you a hard time. It's all good.

25. DarthMateous

Aug 1, 2002
    I'm not knocking your trailer. I like it.