main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi everyone !

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Neil lowery, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I apologise for not saying goodnight, it was midnight where I am and I just kind of fell asleep!

You said NOTHING wrong.....I was just tired!. My husband is pretty good, he found out I liked MR's a few years back and I started to get them for each birthday and Christmas. At Seven I asked him to stop! LOL!! He even owns a full Vader Suit, which he had made to fit him.....even though he is NOT a fan! LOL!!

2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Incidentally, I am the Paddy she mentioned earlier. Welcome to the boards by the way!

3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Hey Skywalker. What you have to remember Neil is that this isn't like a 'chat line' and people come and go all the time...often without a goodnight or a seeya ;) Dont mean you've done anything wrong, just means they left, but will be back later. Its all good.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Exactly. I just disappeared for hours... and here I am continuing the conversation as though a minute passed. Hi again.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  5. Neil lowery

Neil lowery Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2012
    Thanks adala hope you are well

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Yeah, good for a late Friday night here in Australia....should be in bed. Got Archery early in the morning. :p

7. Neil lowery

Nov 8, 2012
    Wow ! I bet you're good at it!

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Hardly.....still in training, but apparently I have a good eye. The coach was behind me the other week and said "Your sight is a bit high for you, but you are hitting the target well" I frowned and said "What sight?" He pointed it out. "Oh, I'm not using that, just using my eyes." So they gave me a bare bow, then moved onto a long bow....seems I'm not bad with a long bow, which is the kind from history with no 'stuff' hanging off it.' That kind of pleased me, means if I go down that road, I can attend Medieval Fairs in costume with my bow! WOOT!

9. Neil lowery

Nov 8, 2012
    Hi
    hi adalia, I've had a few Internet issues.but I'm glad I'm back on,hope you're well

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Internet issues? Glad to see you have them sorted! I'm much better than I was on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday! Had a rotten cold and am still getting over it but much better now!!! Heading out on Monday to buy myselt a bow for Christmas :D How about you? Ready to explore this place?

11. Neil lowery

Nov 8, 2012
    Glad youre cold is getting better, I'm ready to explore. Were getting a lot of fans back now, the power of Star Wars I guess!

12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    We are! Do you want to explore alone or do you want me to guide you?

13. Neil lowery

Nov 8, 2012
    I would love a bit of guidence thanks adaila

14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    What are you looking to read about most?

I have to go to bed, its after midnight, but list what you'd like to read about or get involved in and I will show you the way. ;)

In the meantime, http://boards.theforce.net/forums/eu-community.10194/ is my forum ( share it with Sinrebirth) Its the Expanded Universe Forums.

Night. ;)

15. Neil lowery

Nov 8, 2012
    Good night adalia I will go on the eu forum

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    What else did you want to see? I;m in and out today, (Shopping day!! WOOT!) But I can show you other forums ;)

17. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Neil! :) I think I never came around to post it here, but I see you fit in very well! :D

Btw if you like to make that guidence more "official", you can join this thread (just re-opened). :)

18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Bean, I think we may have interrupted love happening...

19. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Ups... [face_blush]

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Hardly!! LOL! Aint you funny Chorus?!? :rolleyes: Nope, just me being a friendly Aussie......its in my nature. ;)

21. Neil lowery

Nov 8, 2012
    Hi adalia I've been on the ep7 forums want to avoid spoilers