main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    You don't know the Droid Arc will be weak, we haven't seen it yet xD

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I know but any time we get R2 as a lead, it kinda really sucks. And it is visible from a mile away. Like in S4.

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I won't count the droid arc out until I see it. So long as they don't give me another Onderon its all good.

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    I love R2, he is awesome, always been a fan :p

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Indeed. Especially another Onderon mixed with elements of Nomad Droids.

R2 works as a supporting character and not as a lead one. That is the problem with many SW characters even Anakin or Ahsoka.

Garth Maul likes this.
  6. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    But Anakin is the lead role :p and Ahsoka is both supporting and lead kind of

7. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Mas Amedda looks like Sith.jpg
    Agree with cwustudent, I do!​
    Even though I don't do the Puyallup.;)

Sure hope CWU stands for CentralWaUniv.

8. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Anakin hasn't really had an arc or even an episode in this season so far. Obi-Wan had one, Ahsoka had one, and has another now, but not Anakin.

9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    He'll have one when the Clovis Arc rolls around and what i heard and read from Filoni said that Anakin will have a big role in the Season Finale

10. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Need to see more of him.

11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    ^^^^^^ Agreed

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I know I know... :p

But sometimes it is hard for them to lead. R2 is the same.

Time will tell. S5 has given me hopes unlike S4 with it's Umbara, Shadow Warrior and Nomad Droids.

13. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    IIRC, Sam Witwer and Matt Lanter recorded an important scene together.

Maul vs. Anakin?

14. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    To calm some people down regarding the droid arc, everyone thought the young Jedi arc would be horrible and it turned out to be a favorite among a big portion of viewers. It seems they've just taken the show to a new level of quality this season.

Filoni did say the droid arc would be "one of the greatest adventures we've done." Now that statement sounds like it could be a lot of b.s. but i'm apt to believe him after the quality we've seen in the show in S5.

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I think what people tend to freak out over these days is the four episode thing. I like having for episodes depending how they use them. This could be an excellent adventure and there is such thing of to much of a good thing. We'll see. I'll give anything a chance.

16. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Anakin will Force Choke everybody and the Imperial March will play, thus showing they're linking us to him being Darth Vader.

It's subtle, but there if you look close enough.

Paparazzo, QuangoFett and fistofan1 like this.
  17. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    We will know for sure if this is accurate tomorrow when CN update their schedule and list the episode airing for that date. I guess probably after will be the winter break?

18. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003

That’s kind of it for me, four episode arcs= a month of the same storyline, it’s really easy to get burned out on a story of that length. It’s not that the four parters we have gotten so far have been bad (cue Dan-G giving Umbara the stink eye again) it’s that the stories usually don’t have enough depth or oomph to really justify it. They end up feeling a bit empty and full of "filler material". More is sometimes less, for an example I really like the Hardeen arc, but when it aired I wanted to kill it with fire by the third episode.

19. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    That would be sick,

20. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Ah but is that scene for S5 or S6? Judging by what we know of S5, I can't see that being in this season.

21. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Puyallup? Yuck. I'm too lax to live near Seattle; I prefer Portland, the land of hippies.
    Yes, CWU is my alma mater! The show started during my student teaching experience.
    Now, as for Amedda, I really like when he's featured on the show! He has an awesome model, and the character is like Palpatine's extra set of ears (if you don't count Anakin). And I like how much a d*** he is to Padme and Satine (or all pacifists/Loyalists?).

22. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    They're getting the Onderon, Young Jedi, and Droid arcs out of the way it seems for the second half of the season. Next after that is the Clovis arc, then the awesome Maul arc, then the season finale.

23. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Yeah Portland! I could live at Powell's...

In order of anticipation for me:

1. Season Finale (Ahsoka/Ventress/Anakin)
    2. Mauldalore
    3. Clovis Arc
    4. Droids/Gregor Arc

QuangoFett likes this.
  24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011

Lets hear it for the Floridians?!!! -crickets.- Huh??

Anyways. I'm most looking to the Mando Maul arc which I think it going to be an emotional ride. Come on TCW, make me cry, do it! Somebody promise to cry with me though so I look less silly. =b

Then the Season Finale. I've really been hyped up for this by the last Ashley E. interview on ForceCast. Something major is going to happen to Ashoka? My curiosity is through the roof. This must be it. The event that was hyped at the end of season 4.

Followed by the Droids arc. Gregor, maybe some "Mercy Mission" type stuff.

I'm really just not all the interested in Clovis. I hope Anakin kicks his ass just for daring to comeback as a reoccurring character. However I never would of thought we'd see Clovis again so I'm hoping that means other one shots may reoccur at some point, particularly Cut. Its wierd, I don't want to see him again but really I do.

25. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    What did Ashley say about the finale?