main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion I am now depressed and my excitement for the trilogy has dropped a bit....

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Bleeding0range, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Bleeding0range

Bleeding0range Jedi Knight

Nov 11, 2012
    Seen it. That's different. He was made to be an old man and there was no comparison to a younger version of the same character. There was no instance of him having to actually do anything physical that would make his age seem ridiculous. But that's what people are wanting from Luke. They wanna see the jedi master. Yadda yadda yadda...

2. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
  3. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    Somewhat Handsome.......
    Ugly/Hideous......
    Super Handsome..........

4. Bleeding0range

Nov 11, 2012
    Nice try? I'm not the one posting 2011 photos of Mark. That's last year, a year can make a big difference when you're pushing 60. He hit his wall. I saw Carrie on the comedy central roast earlier this year... she didn't look so great. That photo I posted was about the same time. Go look up a pic of the roast if you want an actual idea of what she looks like NOW.

5. Fleab88

Fleab88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2012
    Yeah you're right. A year can make a big difference. How long again until episode VII comes out? Far more than a year.

6. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012

Who's is the best looking Star Wars SW character in your opinion, overall? I'd say it's is narrowed down to Anakin Skywalker Episode 3 ROTS, Princess Leia ANH or ESB, Han Solo ESB, Lando Calirissian ESB and ROTJ, or, last but not least, the goddess, Padme Nabberie Amidala Skywalker, Episodes 1, 2, and 3!!!

7. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    Perhaps it would be better if they just cancelled plans for a new film an Star Wars went back to the way it was before?

No, I thought not.

8. Blue_Jedi33

Blue_Jedi33 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 12, 2003
    I think Fisher needs the most work, but the picture where she has makeup on is obviously better, fan boys need to understand she can't be the eye candy this round, but her kids could be, and we have a thread for that.

9. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    If you had a problem with Harrison's look in Indy 4, you're probably not gonna like these guys in EpVII. IMO, he looked great in that movie.

"When 70 years old you reach, look as good you will"
    /LM

10. Cantina Bassist

Cantina Bassist Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 5, 2012
    This thread officially sucks.

11. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Why, bro??

12. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    She looks damn fine in the second photo posted. What a fox, babe! I don't think any one knows what she will look like if she gets a make over, maybe modern plastic surgery, make up , etc etc until they see it. Look how great Harrison Ford looked for Indiana Jones 4.

13. -NaTaLie-

-NaTaLie- Force Ghost star 4

Nov 5, 2001
    True, he still looked better than most people his age (but then, he was always blessed that way).

14. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    It's been confirmed by LFL.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  15. Chrono85

Chrono85 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    I'm sure that they will all exercise and get in shape and stuff, like pretty much all actors do before shooting their movies. Ford in Indy 4, was in better shape than most 20 year olds.

16. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Yeah, Okay "been here since Monday already posting garbage", I'm sure you're 100% genuine.
    If you don't like the prospects, skip the new movies.

But FYI, most people look pretty dumpy, especially when they're just going about their biz not expecting to be ambushed by a photographer. In movies they have these people who apply something called "cosmetics", and they also have people called "cinematographers" who light scenes, and it's their job to make the actors look good. They actually get paid to do this!

Oh and my pics are recent too - that's Mark from 2011, 60th birthday, looks good to me.

17. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    What's is a fox? Whatever that means......

Whatever that means, Princess Leia Organa Amidala Skywalker was a fox in the original trilogy.....

Harrison Ford is good looking in all aspects-his handsome beautiful face, and his nice, rugged, muscular body....!!!

18. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Seriously! So tired of reading about how old they are. I can't even write here what I want to say about all the nasty nasty comments I've read about Carrie Fisher on this site.

Geez. Don't go see the movie then. I know I'll be there, much older than I was in '77, '80, and '83 cheering on the heroes of my youth and thanking my lucky stars we get more movies and my three favorites back together again.

19. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    What nasty comments about Carrie Fisher R U talking about? Please give an examples for me, bro!!!

BTW, I wanna see that beauty Hayden Christensen in Episode 7......

20. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    [​IMG]

Latest pic not that bad

TreborSabreon likes this.
  21. krtmd

krtmd Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Isn't that you calling her "Ugly/Hideous"?

22. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    She is suppose to be more in this category anyway
    [​IMG]

23. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Harrison Ford is such a good looking man. He's is like Hugh Jackman a lot. They remind me of each other. Both men have super-handsome faces and intense-looking eyes and a nice haircut, and a good-looking physique, with, I mean, nice muscles, a rugged shape and form, you get the idea..............

Other than me? What other, quote "nasty comments" about Carrie Fisher are there/exist here???

24. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Meh. She's is OK looking.........

25. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Next year on NBC - Biggest Loser Star Wars edition! :p

26. Bleeding0range

Nov 11, 2012
    I've been here since 1999 (TFN). I've not posted to the forum since around Episode II/III. I used to work for JediNet.com a long time ago in an internet far, far away. I also worked on newsdroid.com back in the day. I've been a Star Wars fan all my life. Don't mistake my concern for their age/appearance as trolling. Sometimes it's better to let the past go, it's sad to see your heros grow old and just becasue you can is not always a reason to do something. Harrison looked good for his age in Indy 4, but that didn't fit the character of Indiana Jones at all. And "Mutt" appealing to the audience as the young blood sucked. My concern for the trilogy stems from all these things I've already seen come to pass but I am a life-long SW fan so I'm obviously still excited if somewhat bummed out because it's looking more and more like it's going to be all about the original cast with very little info on anything about new younger cast members... so far that is merely an assumption by the fans.