main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation What Actress Should Play A Young Female Skywalker Jedi ? (Images)

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Blue_Jedi33, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    I know! People complain that their are not enough black people when there are at least four and Windu and Lando have large roles! While we've seen one South Asian (Indian?), so more Middle Eastern, and only one East Asian.

Yodahasgreenfeet likes this.
  2. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    What trendy video game stuff about guys looking like women and Asians looking completley white? Just because a guy has soft looking features and/or long hair, that doesn't mean that he's is feminine or looks like a female/woman/girl. Hayden Christensen had a delicate handsomeness to him, yet no one said that he looked like a woman.........

What about Asians looking white??? All Asian girl??? Ada looked pretty Asian to me!!!!!!

The Bieber fan girl is ugly.........................

3. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
  4. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012

I don't want to get off topic. That's not nice to put others down, I don't approve. She is a pretty girl and I have no reason to insult her . She has feelings too , you're being nasty .
    Final Fantasy VII Advent Children and recent Final Fantasy games come to mind. Angels are often depicted as unisexed if you would. They don't appear to have a gender they are both male and female so I guess it's nothing new in art and in fantasy . Christ is often depicted with feminine features . Most average people on the planet you can tell their sex. Some are hard to tell I admit.

They have white people born in Asia . They have white Japanese etc. I know that Asia is diverse and has a history of white individuals , especially in modern times. But I know also that there are Asians who better represent the genetic heritage of Asian and I think it would be cool to see them play a role in Star Wars. If I don't make a disquisition, why not just say I want an white girl with a Asian accent to play a star wars character? There is Asian and then there is Asian when we're talking a movie role.

I'm all for diversity and think it would be cool to see a "Asian girl" in star wars. What features of Ada look Asian ? I never played the game.

Anyways back on topic.

thesevegetables likes this.
  5. Blue_Jedi33

Blue_Jedi33 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 12, 2003
    You just gave me the chance to post who I think should play Lando's daughter and she can be a Jedi too.:D
    Or she could be Mace Windu secret granddaughter, then she would really be a force sensitive female to be trained.

Gabrielle Union
    [​IMG]

They could also make Will Smtih an offer he couldn't refuse have his kids in E7 as Padwans learners

Willow Smith
    [​IMG]

6. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Who did I put down? By that logic, you're are putting down others and being nasty; saying that a person can be pretty/beautiful/handsome, implies that there is an opposite;, by defintion-:,; Ugly!!!!

Some are hard to tell? Like who? Please give examples to support your wild opinions........

Christ looks feminine??? What???
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Saurion-Fett

Saurion-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    is this really just turning into a jail bait thread?. .....really guys

Tan-Wessel likes this.
  8. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    What's is a jail bait thread??? What the hell is that? What are you talking about??

9. Saurion-Fett

Jul 3, 2001
    google

10. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Just tell me what it means. I don't want to create more tabs on my computer screen....

11. Saurion-Fett

Jul 3, 2001
    make the effort

12. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Here we go again, with these arguments that could be resolved with a simple answer......

[​IMG]

13. Saurion-Fett

Jul 3, 2001
    WTF are you on man...lift your fat fingers and look it up....or better yet go ask your parents in the freakn time it took you to be a dick and post a image you could have answered your own question .....grow up

14. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Ooooohhh. Profanity.........

15. Saurion-Fett

Jul 3, 2001
    Also the fact you replied with a image of a disney teen pop star...I think you may already know far to much about it

16. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    If you view it that way then I feel sorry for you, we are putting actresses out there that could play this part some are older some are younger.
    But if you remember the OT had a nice looking female teenager playing an important lead.
    Here is Carrie Fisher in 1975 at 19.
    [​IMG]

17. Saurion-Fett

Jul 3, 2001
    Not a serrious comment ...it was making fun that guys seem to be commenting on "who's Hot" not how the actors can add value to the role. also alot of the images are not your average IMDB image..lol....alot of black widow but shots.

it was more tounge in cheek comment than a complaint.

18. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003

19. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Demi Lovato is not that attractive....

20. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Chloe Grace Moretz. She's familiar with doing genre films and is amazingly capable of handling action scenes.

21. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Is she good-looking??

22. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
  23. TorontoJediMaster

Oct 14, 2001
    My thoughts exactly.

24. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Meh; she's is OK-looking; but, hey, not all SW Star Wars characters are supposed to be "all that", like Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen, the two of them, em................[face_whistling][face_whistling][face_whistling][face_whistling][face_whistling][face_whistling][face_whistling][face_whistling][face_whistling]

25. Blue_Jedi33

Aug 12, 2003
    Christie Burke

[​IMG]

Looks like Padme's grandchild

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.