main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cloud City Cantina [Version 12.0]

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suginami

Suginami Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2012
    Thank you Admiral_Volshe. :)

2. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    No problem. We're glad to have you here.

You can call me any variation of my name, AV, Volshe, Admiral, V. :)

Suginami likes this.
  3. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    Since everyone stopped talking......

550,000 Carbonite Revans sold.

Yes, I'm still counting.

4. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    What are Carbonite Revans?

5. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    Darthrevan4ever created ten million clones a few days ago, and I froze them in Carbonite and started a side business n sculpture for the Cantina. So we can renovate and expand. And we've sold 550,000 of them.

6. TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2009
  7. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
  8. TheMadHatter

Sep 16, 2009
    HALLO RC!

whats new?

9. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Ahhhhhhh sounds just like him ^-^

10. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Hello Amazing Rick! :)

11. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    Ahh thanksgiving plans, so much to do so much to do

12. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
  13. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    Nothing much. I'm angry that we had to return the season of Doctor Who to the library, just when I was about to watch Silence in the Library, but other than that, nothing really.

And reminiscing about old times because of the Wonka tangent.

14. TheMadHatter

Sep 16, 2009
    we should talk about Lewis Carrol

thesevegetables likes this.
  15. jedijoker

jedijoker Chosen One star 8

Jul 6, 2004
    Jokers Star Wars 7 Outline Script
    NEW
    Taeyeon ship moves into orbit about the Sith council. Taeyeon and Seohyun shuttles down to the plant where her sith Allies (some are council members). She lets them know her plans to to kill the sith leader. She wants them to stand by to help for her take over.
    We see the sith leader is talking to his apprentice. The he "sense" what is about to take place and he wants him by his side. Becoues he was to die that is apprentice would need to kill Taeyeon so he would be the new leader. The sith leader also has an ambush with for Taeyeon and Seohyun.
    We see Taeyeon and Seohyun walking down the hall to where the sith leader is waiting for them. 10 of the guards of the sith leader is waiting for Taeyeon and Seohyun. Taeyeon tells them she demands to see the leader. 1 of the guards say "NO!" Taeyeon and Seohyun pulls out there lightsabers. The guards don't take kind of the threat. They start firing a pond Taeyeon and Seohyun they turn there lightsabers to block the fire. There was a slight stop in the firing. Taeyeon force pushes them to the wall and Taeyeon and Seohyun takes there lightsabers chops there heads off. 2 sith knight see this and comes running and ask what are they doing. Taeyeon said join me and you be on the winning side and live. I am here to kill our fearless leader. The 2 sith think that Taeyeon is crazy and they will not let her kill the leader. The 2 sith turns on there lightsabers and attacks Taeyeon and Seohyun. Seohyun power is growing she was able to kill with one blow of her lightsabers. Taeyeon force chokes the other one.
    Taeyeon and Seohyun makes there way into the the sith leader chamber. The sith leader says so your here sill me? Taeyeon says YES and I will be the new leader, The sith leader warns is she kills him that there will be a sith civil war. Since he has sith knights waiting to attack her Allies and her ship apond his death. Taeyeon reminds him he has the force crystal. He says the force crystal is useless againt the sith. Taeyeon says we will see about that.
    Taeyeon attacks the leader with her lightsaber. The leader apprentice force pushes Seohyun back about 20 ft to the ground. Seohyun gets back up extremely mad. She turn on her lightsaber and runs the apprentice with her lightsaber touching the ground. When she gets up to the apprentice she stats to attack him. The leader forces Taeyeon lightsaber out her hand at the same time he drops his. Taeyeon and leader has a fist fight. Taeyeon giving the leader a black eye. Seohyun see this as she still fighting the apprentice she throws her lightsaber to Taeyeon. Seohyun ducks around the apprentice lightsaber she pulls the leader lightsaber to her and keeps fighting the apprentice. The apprentice thought it was good thing to copy Seohyun as he was about to throw the leader his lightsaber. Seohyun was about to stabbed him in the chest. Seohyun pulls the apprentice lightsaber to her. The same Taeyeon pulls her lightsaber to her. The leader is defenseless against them. Right before Taeyeon pushes both lightsaber into his chest the leader presses a button and says the ones that did not join you on the Sith council will hunt you done and kill you. Taeyeon runs both lightsaber into his chest.
    We see the room where Taeyeon Allies are at. about 25 guards and 10 sith kinghts walk into that room with there lightsaber drwn to attck her Allies. We see a lightsaber battle with sith deing.
    We see Taeyeon ship taking heavy fire from other Sith ships. First Officer radios her telling her that they taking heavy fire and they send out a few pilots into combat. She says good take as many of them down as you can. Taeyeon and Seohyun are walking back to there shuttles a few of her Allies come and join her. One of them says we just took the sith into a civil war. Taeyeon said we will win qiuckly don't worry come and join me on my ship and I will show you why. Another of the Allies say we will bring the the true stith way to this galaxy and rull again. They all shuttle back to Taeyeons ship.
    Back on the bridge Taeyeon tells her First Officer to brake off the attack and recall all of the pilots. She tells him go to the rondayvoo coordinates. Knowing that she can't kill this plant she will need take it by force. We see Taeyeon ship going into light speed.

Admiral_Volshe and Daft-Vader like this.
  16. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    I did that I was trying to get him, but he made it his clones.

And since I've elected myself bartender, I can sell them as part of the Cantina.

And I love the laser pointer line.

17. Random Comments

Sep 25, 2012
    I wonder why you'd say that, oh Mad Hatter....

18. TheMadHatter

Sep 16, 2009
    [face_rofl]

very good JJ¬!

19. jedijoker

Jul 6, 2004
    you wanted a lightsaber fight :D

20. TheMadHatter

Sep 16, 2009
    best part of star wars

being a sword enthusiast

21. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    What about him? The Walrus and the Carpenter? Through the Looking Glass? Alice's Adventures in Wonderland?

Yay! New script from JJ! :D

22. Daft-Vader

Daft-Vader Chosen One star 8

Aug 6, 2008
    Great Job Joker

23. jedijoker

Jul 6, 2004
    Thank you all :D

I have a few loss ends to tie up. then its over

Admiral_Volshe likes this.
  24. TheMadHatter

Sep 16, 2009
    AV: neither or :p

his personality

Admiral_Volshe likes this.
  25. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    You probably know more about that then I do.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.