main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    The ship wasn't shown to have very many clones left aboard when Grievous was on his way to the bridge where he got the self destruct message, other than bodies. There weren't that many bodies all over the place either. Really it looks like the armored troopers retreated and no one told the navy officer clones or whatever they are to abandon ship. They must have made it out via escape pods although we only saw a few. Granted, I would have figured that despite Obi-wan's best efforts the escape was an every man for themselves type thing and casualies were very heavy.

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    The Jedi will run and hide like they always do - they are cowards.

3. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Fixed. :D

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Fixed back! :p

To be honest. the real reason Grievous ran was cause he was gonna die.

Kenobi ran cause he was running away from Grievous.

Plus, Grievous is quite the opposite of coward to come on a Jedi ship like that.

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Or did you just get lucky this time? And sometimes it pays to run away. "Live to fight another day" ... we all know who will eventually win this Kenobi vs. Grievous rivalry.

6. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Grievous always runs away in a situation that could cost him his freedom or life. That episode I will not name did the opposite and look what happened.

Maybe Kenobi finally has learned something wise from Grievous.

7. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    You mean Ventress? ;) :cool:
    [​IMG]

8. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Good point. I like yours better. Ventress...

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Do you have any idea how short a fight Ventress + Obi-wan vs Grievous would be?=b

10. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Seerow It's a numbers thing... Grievous has 4 lightsabers. Where as Obi and Ventriss only have 1 and 2 respectively. :D

I'd think Grievous would be spare parts in a matter of seconds if that team up ever happened.

11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Lol, oh man, its gonna be an uphill battle to live that one down huh? No one ever did help me out of my corner
    =b

Yeah Grievous would be a total goner and its not like the new ep made him look any smarter even though he won. It doesn't take much brain power to just smash crap.

12. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Sorry :p

I never really have seen Grievous as a particularly intelligent being. I do think he is a great escape artist though. :D

13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    lol... oh boy... everyone make fun of little ol' Seerow

I would have figured Grievous had some spark to him to be such a high and mighty general. How TCW has failed him since he is just below Petrol and Steela on the list of characters who is fun to hate on. I guess if this is all we see of him this season then that is the last we may see of CIS villain characters this season. I wonder who will be the villain of the Clovis arc?

14. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Seerow you think your corner is bad? I'm stuck in another corner with the rest of the "I Hate Ahsoka" Fanclub. :p

And Grievous did manage to beat Durge and Asajj when they tried to take him on together. Though by law of superiority, Obi-Wan beat Durge, so maybe he and Asajj would have a better time?

As for the Clovis arc, I'm hoping Anakin is the villain. ;)

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Todd the Jedi... but mines more the dummy corner so that is worse. =b

Anakin as the villain being raving mad would be cool. Sounds a little gray for TCW.

16. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    :D

Hmm... San Hill? Nah, that'd be too much to ask for...

17. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    They've been hinting at his darkness the entire series, and a lot of his fall has to do with his protectiveness toward Padmé, and that includes jealousy. This being TCW, it'll probably end up being about facing one's demons. (for now, at least, as far as the show's concerned)

Seerow likes this.
  18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Right. I am sure they will put him in a position like the Rako Hardeen arc did x2 and some demons will be addressed. I doubt they would cast Anakin as the main villain in an arc, cool as it would be.

19. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    No, that was wishful thinking on my part. :p But in seriousness, we remember how he felt about Clovis last time they met, so at this later stage in the war I'm sure he's gonna have an even harder time trying not to choke Clovis to next Tuesday. [face_beatup]

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Anakin is probably going to have the same 'What the...' reaction to Clovis being alive still as I did. I wonder how Anakin will explain having left him for dead? I am pretty much expecting someone will get choked in that arc.

21. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    If the trailer is anything to go by.. Choked AND diced. [​IMG] Can't wait! :D

22. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I'll join you in the corner then. I just dropped my iPhone in my coffee. :oops:=D=

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Get em Embo. I am rooting for ya.

ouch... x.x; don't call me about that.

24. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    "My iPhone came pre-dunked in coffee!!" o_O
    I've got squaretrade thankfully...

25. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Man to bad we could not just skip to "The Lawless".