main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion My idea on Episode 7

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by OldTimeFan, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldTimeFan

OldTimeFan Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 28, 2011
    I am a long time fan and I defended the PT to a large extent under a different username that I have long forgotten.

During the production on the PT and the release of the OT DVDs and then Blu Rays I hated the wars between the fans.

The PT gets the job done it tells the back story of the Rise of the Empire and the Birth of Darth Vader.
    Agreed the acting was not great and it was by no means a masterpiece but considering how far apart the OT and PT were made I think they fit together well enough to tell a six part story.

This new trilogy is a not boxed in like the prequel trilogy and nor should it be.
    Star Wars has two parts the Movies and the Expanded Universe.

I am a fan of the Movies and I think these new movies should avoid the Expanded Universe like the black death or Ebola.

Luke Skywalker should feature and if they could get Mark Hamil back that would be super.

Let us have a clean slate the Empire and Sith are gone ideas like kids from the EU should be avoided.

The Empire did not have many Aliens races in it maybe we could have a war between the Alien worlds and the Human worlds.

Maybe my idea is rubbish but let the script writers come up with something original.

Do we really need a new Jedi Order the Clone army did away with most of them in one day.

Who is to say we have to have a New Republic maybe with the defeat of the Empire the Galaxy breaks up?

Mav Edit: Plot idea thread HERE

2. JoeyArnold

JoeyArnold Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    can we have a TV show instead? Can we get Mark Hamill to star as old Luke Skywalker in a television show about a lone old jedi who is trying to help others while trying to make sense of his life. It could be a cross between Criminal Minds, Dexter, Law & Order, adventures, mysteries, drama, comedy, suspense, thriller, horror, gore, family entertainment, maybe sex, more mysteries, fighting, talking, and everything.

Can we get Carrie Fisher to play Princess Leia Organa?

Luke can be a lone ranger who is trying to train new jedi.

There are so many things that can happen.

I would love to see Harrison Ford as Han Solo in the show too. I believe that they could make fifty one-hour episodes a year and go on for twenty or more seasons. Because, this is a golden opportunity to rape and take advantage of these original characters and actors and people would seriously watch this show night after night.

It would be the biggest television fantasy science fiction crossover ever. There are so many things that they can do in the shows and Disney should put this show on regular television, and they can do movies on the side, but let's milk out these actors while we can, and after these actors die, then we can go on and tell other Star Wars stories, but these actors and actresses have charisma that is so rare and it will almost be impossible to replace these actors.

I would love to be a writer, producer, director, & even an actor in these future television shows and it would make Star Wars bigger than Oprah who was also on regular TV, too.

I wish I could just start protests and send letters and start petitions and stalk the Disney producers until they realize that Star Wars could be huge as a pretty successful variety show of all shorts.

3. Emperor Von Schweetz

Emperor Von Schweetz Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2012
  4. Jobertus

Jobertus Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    Why stop there? Maybe have Jedi on Segways or Unicorns, perhaps fighting with machetes in the Jedi version of high-speed police chases only they'll be Jedi in lightspeed-chases in some show that's a combination of Star Wars/Law and Order/COPS/and Quantam Leap. But since its also going to be a variety show, they'll sing and dance and perform skits, and other cool stuff. And then they'll have Jedi-Idol where our favorite characters can judge the various species singing the latest and greatest hits of Gallactic-pop-culture. Lets not limit ourselves, all kinds of fantastic ideas waiting to be thought of.

5. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    Oh so this is the not-even-trying silly thread? Oookay I want a Reaper invasion

6. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    Needs Batman.

7. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010
    and dragons

Darth_Kiryan likes this.
  8. Jobertus

Oct 31, 2012
    Almost every time a particular someone posts its something that some would call silly, some would call trollish, I would call inane. It's difficult to take this guy seriously and I was being completely sarcastic in my first post in this thread.

9. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010
    Don't worry. I noticed that only the first one was [That was not needed] and everyone else was being sarcastic. I'm just in a serious mood with my breathing problems and all.
    No Vader jokes! My aunt(a doctor) wants me to have an x-ray.

10. Jobertus

Oct 31, 2012
    ;), No jokes about that from me, hope everything turns out to be okay with you.

11. Darth_Corvus

Jun 17, 2010
    Me two. Lots of presentations and essays to do. Lot of my friends want to drink, and I want to ask out my crush. Have to be 140% again, like Putin(can we have him as a Sith Lord?).

Okay, back on topic: Want force ghost saying: I am the death star 3. The Sith are my solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.